*Author

Offline Acsabi44Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321300#msg321300
« on: April 27, 2011, 07:21:03 pm »
Yay, first win. GGs, Daxx.
Here's the deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58s 58s 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pq

I just played my deck as one should be. 1st match Daxx played an early Arsenic and it damaged me a bit before my shield shut it down. 2nd match my shield was earlier so he didn't bother playing one.
I was pretty afraid of a big dragoning, skyblitzing OTK surprise so I played my SS and Miracles a bit early- better safe than sorry, I always say.

Thank you for the matches!
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Daxx

Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321302#msg321302
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 07:25:22 pm »
by Daxx
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52j 52j 52j 52j 52j 52j 52q 52q 542 542 542 542 542 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 8pr

Good games. That deck is evil.

After the shields went up I had no chance. Shutting down the Arsenic was pretty much the killer.

The second match I drew four spiders and enough pillars/pends to get 2.5 death per turn. Decided not to bother playing spiders and drew into a dragon right as I hit 10 death quanta. Then did the exact same thing again four turns later, and only then did I start playing spiders. Pity it didn't help. :S

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321307#msg321307
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:31:13 pm »
Nice work Acsabi! That's how I like it ;)

@ Daxx,
Your deck has the wrong mark.

Daxx

Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321311#msg321311
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:37:17 pm »
Well spotted.

Also:

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321314#msg321314
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:40:02 pm »
Early shield ftw. Those wings surely pulled his hand down, his creatures needed it more (as in sky blitz).

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321328#msg321328
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 07:52:38 pm »
Stalls are win. :D

Awesome job, Acsabi!
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321536#msg321536
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55:22 pm »
And there I sat, looking at the monitor, preparing specifically for this deck, in fear of miracle sanc ss stall
This deck is almost too effective, it can beat almost anything that isn't a hard counter to it, as even team :death 's impressive damage sources couldn't whittle down
~3000 hp +6 sancs (6 miracle*500)

:aether , pack some silences

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321539#msg321539
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 12:00:12 am »
And there I sat, looking at the monitor, preparing specifically for this deck, in fear of miracle sanc ss stall
This deck is almost too effective, it can beat almost anything that isn't a hard counter to it, as even team :death 's impressive damage sources couldn't whittle down

If only Silence worked against Sanctuary...
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321561#msg321561
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 12:33:05 am »

what about packing EQs?

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321616#msg321616
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 02:20:46 am »

what about packing EQs?
If only EQs worked against EA...
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Acsabi44 2- (Death) Daxx 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25191.msg321635#msg321635
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 02:40:43 am »
what about packing EQs?
If only EQs worked against EA...
lol, totally didn't notice those :P

anything
blarg: Acsabi44,Daxx