*Author

Active members:
Wyand(1) ARTHANASIOS(1)

Offline WyandTopic starter

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Entropy Gen.) Wyand 3-0 ARTHANASIOS (Light Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66744.msg1284526#msg1284526
« on: January 20, 2019, 11:36:31 am »
While 3-0 shows it was a simple and easy match, it wasn't! 1 turn differences - coin tosses mattered a lot! Ggs ARTHA and best of luck for Team :light for the rest of the War!

Battle of the Gem Dragons
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6u2 6u2 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 8pu

Preamble: I rolled Photon with my secondary acc... ohnoes! Curse of the Photon! And Wings with my main... ah, the horror!

Start1: Ah, server doesn't like us. ARTHA reboots. OK, let's chill out.

Spoiler for Warm up song:

Start2: I saw the Life Mark, and knew Rustlers are coming. Damn, that's a quite fast deck! We shouldn't have touched our round 1 PUgons deck!
(Removed Silences and Lightnings...)

game #1 (1-0)

Discord in hand. Light pillars. Yep, it is Rustlers, indeed. Discord goes crazy, gives 2 light quanta to ARTHA. 1st Emerald Dragon arrives,
but I PU it to keep the tempo. He couldn't play any more Dragons for a while, which was crucial, since I had to wait 2 turns to get quanta for an
Amethyst Dragon. Survived the mitosis with 17 hps.

game #2 (2-0)

Discord in hand. We both were a bit low on quanta. Luckily Discord delayed the playing of the first Rustler by one turn. This time ARTHA smartly waited with Dragons,
and he could do that since my quanta came slower. But eventually I was able to play Dragon+CP+CP+PU+PU. I was VERY lucky, CPs were 5/5 and 5/1!
He was left with 6 hps, I was thinking "Hello 2-0". But a Miracle happened. But 70 dmg is 70 dmg, so he was set back to 29 hps. The situation was like this:
if he draws Dragon (having exactly 44 dmg, with my current hps being 44...), he wins. He drew Light Tower. Phew.

game #3 (3-0)

Won coin toss. Actually I won coin toss in all games... Discord wasn't in hand, but came in next turn. Had 3 PUs, one added next turn = 4 PUs in hand.
ARTHA decided to push early, so another PU'd Emerald to my side, and since quanta flow was great in this game a turn later Amethyst Dragon x PU =
I was one turn from winning. Now I prayed for a Dragon draw on his side, to avoid another Miracle. It happened, survived with 5 hps!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:19:18 pm by Wyand »
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Entropy Gen.) Wyand 3-0 ARTHANASIOS (Light Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66744.msg1284527#msg1284527
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 11:44:18 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bt 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c9 5c9 5c9 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5li 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 8pn

Many will ask why the 31 cards; because reasons...

G1: Lost coin toss. early discord for wyand, bad hand for me, easy win for him iirc.

G2: Lost coin toss. early discord for wyand, had a miracle in hand, I played it at the right time, dropped him down to 10 hp. Those Chaos Powers helped a lot.

G3: Lost coin toss. early discord for wyand, had not a miracle in hand, I tried to sudden rush when I got the chance (and dragons in my hand), got him down to 5 hp.

ggs team :entropy. Better luck next time team :light (sorry team, I did my best)...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

anything
blarg: