*Author

Active members:
Afdarenty(1) ji412jo(1)

Offline AfdarentyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
(Air Buccaneer) ProBacon (Sub) 3 - 2 ji412jo (Light Gen) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65153.msg1270245#msg1270245
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:10:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5og 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

ProBacon played the first two games, but there were a lot of desyncs and he ended up running out of time to play. As ji412jo couldn't play later, I ended up subbing.

These decks are quite evenly matched. An early EQ would have really punished us, and a good number of creatures/Blessings in the top half is a big problem too. Good games, and good luck in future rounds.

Game 1 (Win)

Game 2 (Loss)

Game 3 (Win)
This game was far easier than it should have been - jijo started without any pendulums, which meant his draw was very slow to get going. I had an early Fog, but no Sanctuaries. The threat of OE forced him to keep everything burrowed, though, so they were only dealing moderate damage each turn. Dropped a Miracle and a couple Sundials in the mid game to keep myself out of OTK range, and drew into the Sanctuaries I needed soon after. A huge creature burst for him towards the end of the game was met with the second Miracle and 4 Shockwaves, after which he didn't have enough damage to push through Fog.

Game 4 (Loss)
A quick draw for jijo and a slow draw for me was extremely punishing - I didn't have a Fog to stem the damage, so instead relied on three Shockwaves. Unfortunately for me, jijo had 4 Graboids, a Pegasus and Vamp Dagger all out in the first 13 cards or so, so the one or two Sanctuaries I played weren't enough to keep me out of the danger zone. Eventually ended up dropping down into OTK range with about 14 cards remaining, and was promptly destroyed by Deflagration.

Game 5 (Win)
Excellent draw for me, with three Sanctuaries and three Shockwaves early plus a first turn Fog. There was one scary moment towards the end of the game where jijo played 8 creatures at once with a Dagger out, but Fog ended up blocking 8 of 9 attacks, Shockwaves did their work and Sundials plus a Miracle were enough to close the game out.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:23:11 pm by Afdarenty »

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air Buccaneer) ProBacon (Sub) 3 - 2 ji412jo (Light Gen) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65153.msg1270246#msg1270246
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 10:16:57 pm »
2-3
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c1 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77j 7dm 7jr 7jr 7ju 7ju 7la 7la 7la 7tb 8pm

Game 1-WIN... but was a desync. And from my experience WMs would have called it a replay, so we replayed.
Game 1- Desync, Loss
Game 2 - Desync, replay
Game 2 - Desync, bacon had the weird desync error thing. When I proved my win he agreed to give me this one.
Game 3 - LOSS From this point on, I'm playing against Afda to try and avoid desyncs, and indeed we didn't have any more desyncs.
In this game I saw a lot more shockwaves than I saw from all games vs AI earlier combined. Guess bacon had been discarding those or something.
Game 4 - WIN very bad draw for afda, I outrushed like crazy.
Game 5 - LOSS I still didn't know his exact card counts, attacked with all when I had 7-8 cards left due to 6 dials and miracle, turns out there were only 4 dials.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

blarg: Hyroen