*Author

Offline mrpaperTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
(Aether Lt) mrpaper 3-0 Terroking (afdarenty sub) (Earth Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51823.msg1103897#msg1103897
« on: October 17, 2013, 02:00:11 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4su 4su 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 61o 61o 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 63a 63a 63a 63a 77g 77g 77g 7dm 7dm 7t9 8pm

As soon as I saw light duo, I was pleased knowing my deck is supposed to destroy immortal baring terrible luck... and it did in every game

game 1: longer of all, was down to 9 cards before killing him as I never drew any pu,  but I prolly made him rage a bit by deflaging and then stealing a shield.
game 2: way faster, he used ss but it didnt matter much as I had so much power.
game 3: fast game too, he could have survived 2 more turns if he hadn't played a sanc to play his miracle after.

ggs

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Lt) mrpaper 3-0 Terroking (afdarenty sub) (Earth Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51823.msg1103900#msg1103900
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 02:05:54 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lg 5lg 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 77c 77c 77c 8pq

Well, it was the deck I was expecting, but not the deck I'd hoped for.

Not much to say here, really. Knew this would be a 0-3 as soon as I saw the mark. After seeing a steal in game 1 I was pretty sure they'd be running 3 PC cards, so didn't bother playing Diamonds (except as a last ditch effort in game 3) in some vague hope of saving earth quanta. Played a sanctuary I shouldn't have in game 3, but it wouldn't have made any difference. Sorry, team.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Aether Lt) mrpaper 3-0 Terroking (afdarenty sub) (Earth Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51823.msg1103911#msg1103911
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 02:50:06 pm »
Those PUs and Lightnings instead of Fractal was what I was hoping to see vs Time in a Grabow, damn you Aether xD

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Aether Lt) mrpaper 3-0 Terroking (afdarenty sub) (Earth Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51823.msg1103929#msg1103929
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 04:09:19 pm »
Third reflective stall in a round vs :aether :)

blarg: Hyroen