*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Aether Lieutenant) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 (Gravity Lt.) (sub) killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65141.msg1270180#msg1270180
« on: October 29, 2017, 01:54:12 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4su 4su 4su 4su 4su 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61r 61r 7tb 7tb 7tb 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 81q 81q 81q 8pt

Game 1 WIN:
When I first saw the Light Mark I was like... what? Then I remembered Catitan dials used a Light Mark. No Steals showed in this game so I got a Titan flung at me, but Vampire Dagger vs Dials... such a troll :D
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 WIN:
math started with 1 pillar while I had a sweet start with the only won toss this match. Felt won from the start, but had a dc halfway. Also the only game math used Nova.
Spoiler for screenshot:
Does not take a genius to win from there, so math lost against my ai as well.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 3 WIN:
Really smooth quanta draws allowing exact quanta for Recluses/PU at the right times made this a quick win.
Spoiler for screenshot:

ggs, had a nice and fast draw each game. Poor math only got to catitan once.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:31:07 am by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Lieutenant) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 (Gravity Lt.) (sub) killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65141.msg1270181#msg1270181
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 01:55:53 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 55k 55k 55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 562 5lg 5oi 5rp 744 744 744 744 7ee 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

That feeling when testing does well, and rng goes against you during the actual match.

gss torb, best of luck to aether with the rest of the round.
something....something....something.....

blarg: