*Author

Active members:
calindu(1) Afdarenty(1)

Offline CalinduTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Darkness Upgrades)(Sub) trashduke 3-1 Afdarenty (Air Gen) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60956.msg1220210#msg1220210
« on: January 14, 2016, 05:49:31 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4st 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 606 606 606 606 606 6u7 6u7 6u7 7t4 7tb 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 8pj

Game 1: Fire mark scared me, so did the early nymph. Made a mistake early by playing my vagger and not hoarding enough quanta to kill the nymphs with drains. Had to double drain a Nymph and he needed a long time to draw another, Eventually the vagger did a lot of work and killed Afda with drains.
Game 2: Well, couldn't do anything to the early nymphs and he got 4 UGs early. Even with me eventually killing some nymphs, had nothing for the last one and managed to kill me.
Game 3: Early pandes RTed his early nymphs so I had all the time I needed to get enough quanta. Managed to kill nymphs as they appeared. 2 Deflags on my vamp daggers got me worried, as with his 2 RTs and Pande RTing Nymphs 3 times, he could have decked me out if he had a deflag for the last one. Managed to kill him with double drain+vampire dagger eventually.
Game 4: Had a very poor quanta draw, and him destroying my quanta didn't help either. But RNG was pretty good with me and I eventually drew all my drains pretty early. Used 2 to kill the first nymph then had 1 for every upcoming one as I managed to finally get enough quanta. Killed him with vagger+double drain.

Ggs Afda! RNG liked me more today!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:36:37 am by mathman101 »
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Upgrades)(Sub) trashduke 3-1 Afdarenty (Air Gen) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60956.msg1220211#msg1220211
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 05:51:26 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5f6 5f6 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 74d 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ng 7ng 7ng 7ng 7q4 7q4 7q4 80a 8po

Good games.

Won the game I had 3 Nymphs in the top half, lost the 3 games I had 1 Nymph in 18 cards.

blarg: Hyroen