*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
[Round 2] (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Earth) Gen. kirchj 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34841.msg439235#msg439235
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:00:24 pm »
Well kirchj did have a decent chance if I hadn't drawn at least 2 out of 9 pends each game :p

Deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ul 5ul 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 606 606 606 606 7t8 7tb 7tb 7th 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8ps

Game 1 Won:
Kind of the way I expected things to go. kirchj started pretty good too, and I was sad when I noticed he wasn't keeping his hand full of useful cards like last time, Nightmare bluff failed! (still had 4, but only 4 to play anyway :silly:)
Game 2 Lost:
Deflag ALL the permanents! I hadn't exactly counted on kirchj to do Deflag those Pends, that's an ai kind of thing o;
Screenshot shows my hand which kind of speaks half the story.
Game 3 Won:
Remind me why I rewound his Golem instead of playing my GotP and killing him last turn, oh well, at least it looks like a coin toss win this way (yes, I did win the coin toss)
Stupid duck came the last turn, you stupid thing!
Game 4 Won:
Nice topdecking, would've wanted more games to go like this :)

ggs kirchj
Also, shame on you Duck, you did nothing for me! o:

kirchj33

Re: [Round 2] (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Earth) Gen. kirchj 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34841.msg439237#msg439237
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:04:41 pm »
Alas, Earth was slain by the mighty TorB and kevkev's RNG spamming matchup machine.

We figured out of our vault this one was the best at a 25-30% win chance, but it was not meant to be.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 7ds 7ds 7ds 8po

Game 1:  TorB drew plenty of quanta, I lose (doing this 5/10 rounds of war sucks btw).

Game 2:  TorB draws poor quanta, I blow up what he has left, I win.

Games 3 & 4: See Game 1, more depression sets in.

Good luck to Darkness, I am your biggest fanboi now, sign my boobies!

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Round 2] (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Earth) Gen. kirchj 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34841.msg439308#msg439308
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 07:29:06 pm »
*sadpandaface*
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: [Round 2] (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Earth) Gen. kirchj 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34841.msg439314#msg439314
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »
Just as planned.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Round 2] (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Earth) Gen. kirchj 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34841.msg439317#msg439317
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 07:48:30 pm »
This was pretty much expected...*Looks closer at TorB's deck*, 9 pends...I see what you did there!
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: TheonlyrealBeef,kirchj33