*Author

MrBlonde

[Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441305#msg441305
« on: December 21, 2011, 10:47:50 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52p 52p 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 711 711 713 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 8pu

Great games Majofa. We felt with this deck we had a very good chance of beating most of your decks. Fortunately for us RNG was relatively good for me and Death brings home the title. =)

Game 1 (loss) - Was very happy to see Majofa with a 32 card deck with an aether mark. Highly unlikely it would be a RoL/Hope deck so i had my "hope"s up high. We were feeling each other out this game and i had an early arsenic. Dont remember everything except that i could have decked out Majofa but i got all excited and decided to fractal my dragons on him without having the correct enough quanta to not let my dim shield chain die. Ugh... Like the pro he is he took advantage of my mistake and a miracle and a lightning/fractal angel push ended me.

Game 2 (win)- This game after kicking myself in the head a few times because of the previous game i decided to not play like a nOOb. Basically just made sure he couldn't fractal angel surge me and kill me with lightnings. Had an early arsenic which forced majofa's hand in playing his shields early and i managed to find a hole in his shields and my fractal dragons were able to get through.

Game 3 (win) - So i win the toss for the 3rd straight game but this time no early arsenic and just a lone unupped poison for the first half of the game. Once again made sure he couldn't OTK me and again was able to eventually get a break in the dim shield chain.

Game 4 (win) - Lost the toss here and was flooded with quanta (i was getting very poor pend pulls which can hurt the dim chain but here i pulled 2 from the start) and had my arsenic and poison up and running early. This time Majofa played it close to the vest and didn't start chaining his dim shields once my arsenic came out, likely because he had 2 early sanctuaries out. He didn't play any shields or angels until he had 15 cards left or so and only played his longsword (very late as well) so i was able to hoard my shields (only had 2 so i was starting to get worried). But by the time he had 9 cards left i managed to pull enough shields to deck him out. I actually took a SS of me having 4 dims in hand but i decided to make this thread real quick and pasted the link in chat (yes i am a noob) overwriting my print screen. I ended up killing Majofa this match but i would have decked him regardless.

Thanks for the matches everyone and thanks to all my teammates who made this possible. We had a little luck, a little skill, and a lot of dedication from the team. Thanks again to the Warmasters, Scaredgirl and all those who participated. I have the highest respect for the members of team :light as they were just as deserving as us to win.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441313#msg441313
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 11:07:01 pm »
Dim Shields x6 > Dim Shields x5

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 6rk 7ju 7ju 7k2 7k2 7la 81q 81q 81q 8pu

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. Majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441314#msg441314
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 11:07:38 pm »
                                  reigned by
 :deathbig death

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441315#msg441315
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 11:07:47 pm »
And as the General of Light walked away from the platform
in defeat
a firey phoenix emerged
placing the crest of all 12 Elements on the Blonde-Haired Skeleton's Skull
Yes, this forum is now ruled by
:death Death :death

Honorable Mentions go to:

MVPs
Phase Shield

Team Specific Nominees
 :light United We Stand! :light
 :death Poison :death

Team Captains
Fractal

Underdogs:
Short Sword  :light and Flesh Recluse  :death

The Badass
Plague

Whatthefudgetrigger
Bone Dragon

The Matyrs
Archangels

Technical Support
Pillars and Pendulums
Early Sanctuaries

Announcing
Announcer
tttt

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. Majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441316#msg441316
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 11:08:03 pm »
Aether wins the War!
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441317#msg441317
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 11:09:43 pm »

Gratz Blonde and team Death!

Just need to maintain your Master title and you're Grandmaster! It's about time, too ;)

Art credit goes to vrt

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441318#msg441318
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 11:09:49 pm »
The two things I like best about this War: most dominant decks being Aether-based, and epic last Event Card.

And yeah, Blonde deserves this after all this time. Should've happened in a different way, but it's something.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Daguerreo

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Daguerreo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Glu Glu Glu
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441319#msg441319
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 11:10:06 pm »
Here 2 screens of the match:

Epic 1st round opening:

Epics 3rd round death's dragon spam:

Offline Jaymanfu

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Jaymanfu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Do or do not, there is no try
  • Awards: War #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441320#msg441320
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 11:10:22 pm »
OP shields vs OP shields, and we had 1 more making us the winner? yay team death

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441321#msg441321
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 11:10:52 pm »
Use ALL the Aether cards! :P

Congrats, Team Death :>
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441322#msg441322
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 11:11:23 pm »

I guess all has become One. Epic job team, and I'm really sorry I didn't do more.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Final] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Light) Gen. majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35025.msg441324#msg441324
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 11:12:18 pm »
This war was insane. Congrats to both participants for making it this far, and a major congratulations to MrBlonde, who has (if I recall correctly) been a supporter of :death from the beginning til now. ^^

anything
blarg: MrBlonde,majofa