*Author

Offline Naii_the_BafTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
(Water Merc.) Naii_the_Baf 3 - 0 Player 4 (Death Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66698.msg1284181#msg1284181
« on: January 13, 2019, 08:08:39 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55m 55m 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 576 576 5i7 5i7 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

G1 W: Won toss. As soon as I saw Darkness mark, I feared Steal. For a while neither of us played anything, until I drew a Titan and flew it. Then I saw Vagger. Knowing this was a stall, Steal was more likely. I played two catas and flew another Titan with two Congeals in hand, hoping for the catas not to be stolen. They weren't.

G2 W: Lost toss. No Steals? Hm. I started my game very slowly, only managing to play an Armagio, and a flying Titan later on. My titans were bottomdecked though. Near the end of the game, I had andre at 80 or so HP, with two catas, two armagios and a flying Titan in play. He played Sundial so I couldn't OTK him, but I drew another Titan ftw.

G3 W: Dunno toss. This game went quite smoothly for me; good amount of starting quantum and steady buildup. andre started with a bad hand apparently, so I won by a comfortable margin.

GGs!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:35:26 pm by Naii_the_Baf »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Water Merc.) Naii_the_Baf 3 - 0 Player 4 (Death Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66698.msg1284182#msg1284182
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 08:11:50 pm »
Spanish Inquisition
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 542 542 542 542 542 542 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 71b 71b 71b 71b 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7tb 7tb 8pt

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, but it turns out comfy chairs are not an effective weapon.

The closest I got to winning was in g2 when Naii got to 15HP, nothing much I could do otherwise.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Water Merc.) Naii_the_Baf 3 - 0 Player 4 (Death Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66698.msg1284183#msg1284183
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 08:12:36 pm »
I said it twice in chat and will say it again.

Nice.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Water Merc.) Naii_the_Baf 3 - 0 Player 4 (Death Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66698.msg1284210#msg1284210
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 01:24:53 am »
FeelsGoodMan
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

blarg: