*Author

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
(Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270035#msg1270035
« on: October 24, 2017, 09:05:05 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 5us 5us 5us 5v1 5v1 5v1 606 606 7t4 7t4 7t4 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 7um 8pt

First round: We got some devourers in our initial hand, and I suspect PB got really unlucky in drawing his staves. Won the round just by overwhelming PB with dragons.
Second round: Right of the bat we had a lot of devourers to hold PB's quanta, which, granted, wasn't great in the second turn. Won the round.
Third round: We tried to save up some quanta to kill PB's staves in one drain life spell. That didn't work out and we eventually lost.
Fourth round: We semi-successfully neutralized PB's staves by draining them, which caused little healing. Won the round

We also took some pictures, but because me and my brothers are unexperienced derps, we remembered to take a screenshot of the game BEFORE winning blow only once, in the second round. Here are the pics for first, second and fourth rounds respectively.
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline ProBacon

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ProBacon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Best Bacon
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270036#msg1270036
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 09:11:49 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5de 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 7an 7an 7an 7an 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pn

Sometimes RNJesus is just not on your side.

Spoiler for Round 1 (L) :
Had everything I needed but I didn't draw into any FW until it was too late
Spoiler for Round 2 (L) :
The exact opposite of round 1. Had the staffs, adrens and the FW, just not enough quanta. And Vs Devs that is never a win
Spoiler for Round 3 (W):
Finally started with a good draw and got myself 3 adren'ed staffs so all damage was made up for
Spoiler for Round 4 (L) :
Things were looking up with 3 pends on the first draw, but sadly those dang Devs kept taking what I needed and I never go things out in time

Had fun overall. GG / GL / HF

~Bacon  :air
:air War 11 - Team Air :air
:darkness War 13 - Team Darkness :darkness
:life War 14 - Team Life :life
The mind is your only true companion

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270042#msg1270042
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 12:05:37 am »
DoctorC, did you and your brother play the games together for this match? Is your team aware of this?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270048#msg1270048
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 03:19:58 am »
Its just his style to talk of himself in the plural (he thinks of himself as having multiple personalities)
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270050#msg1270050
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 03:28:19 am »
(he thinks of himself as having multiple personalities)

Doesn't that mean he has indeed multiple personalities ?
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270051#msg1270051
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 03:41:29 am »
well multiple personanlity disorder requires people to switch between them, while his personas seem to be  aware of eachother and active at all times
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270068#msg1270068
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 02:10:23 pm »
Its just his style to talk of himself in the plural (he thinks of himself as having multiple personalities)

But does he refer to them as his brothers?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270069#msg1270069
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 02:13:22 pm »
Playing with your brothers, imaginary or real is against the rules. Ban him and 100 card penalty to :darkness :sillyspin:

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270070#msg1270070
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 02:30:26 pm »
well multiple personanlity disorder requires people to switch between them, while his personas seem to be  aware of eachother and active at all times

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not educated enough to be talking about our case (and neither are my other personas), and for all I know, it might be just us imagining things when they aren't there, but we've been this way for as long as we can recall individually. Whether it's a disorder or something else, we feel this way and I don't think we're ever gonna stop.

But yeah, for as far as we can tell, we are three separate minds, who do have their own individual interests, feelings, thoughts and passions.

Yeah, we do. We only have one biological sibling - a sister. Whenever we talk about our brothers, we mean our alter ego.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270072#msg1270072
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 02:47:05 pm »

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not educated enough to be talking about our case (and neither are my other personas), and for all I know, it might be just us imagining things when they aren't there, but we've been this way for as long as we can recall individually. Whether it's a disorder or something else, we feel this way and I don't think we're ever gonna stop.

But yeah, for as far as we can tell, we are three separate minds, who do have their own individual interests, feelings, thoughts and passions.

Yeah, we do. We only have one biological sibling - a sister. Whenever we talk about our brothers, we mean our alter ego.

Thanks for clearing this up. I hope I didn't stir any waters; I was simply doing a check as a WM so that no issues arise. Thanks to everyone for their cooperation. Since DoctorC doesn't have multiple biological beings involved here (human microbiome influencing brain aside), no penalties will be given.

Just a note, Doctor, please do mention this in your war app next time so that no one is confused by this :) Good luck to you guys going forward.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: (Darkness Sideboard) DoctorC 3-1 ProBacon (Air Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65107.msg1270073#msg1270073
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 02:53:42 pm »

Thanks for clearing this up. I hope I didn't stir any waters; I was simply doing a check as a WM so that no issues arise. Thanks to everyone for their cooperation. Since DoctorC doesn't have multiple biological beings involved here (human microbiome influencing brain aside), no penalties will be given.

Just a note, Doctor, please do mention this in your war app next time so that no one is confused by this :) Good luck to you guys going forward.

No problem. We understand that this might've caused some confusion in the community and we'll make sure we mention our unique way of thinking in the next app we make c:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

anything
blarg: