*Author

Active members:
Afdarenty(1) moehrpi(1)

Offline AfdarentyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
(Air Sideboard) trashduke (Sub) 3-1 moehrpi (Entropy Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65098.msg1269993#msg1269993
« on: October 23, 2017, 08:49:23 pm »
Base Deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5oo 5oo 5oo 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7tb 7tb 8pt

Deck for Game 1:
Spoiler for Hidden:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5oo 5oo 5oo 5op 5pu 5pu 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7oe 7oe 7tb 7tb 8pt

2 Pends upgraded, via EC.

Deck for Game 2, 3, 4:
Spoiler for Hidden:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5oo 5oo 5oo 5op 5pu 5pu 5up 5v1 5v1 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7oe 7oe 7tb 7tb 8pt

2 Pends upgraded, via EC.
1 Dragon, 2 Steals removed, via Sideboard.

Game 1 (Win):
Lost toss. No Discord for moehrpi made this game much easier than it should have been. I had Vamp Daggers and two Wings with plenty of quanta to spare, and moehrpi had quite slow damage. Once I had a Dragon and a Dagger out he couldn't keep up.

Game 2 (Loss):
Lost toss. This time moehrpi had Discord, and BH, and Chaos Seeds for a couple of Damsels. Fast damage too. No Deflag gave me a chance, though - in the final few turns I finally had enough quanta to play Wings/Dagger, but the turn before I put myself out of OTK range with a Nightmare he drew the Deflag. One more Darkness or Air quanta the turn before I played Wings, one more Darkness quanta the turn I played Wings, winning the cointoss or even 2 more health would have been enough for me to win this game - a very close one, with Discord scrambling beautifully.

Game 3 (Win):
Lost toss. I really should have lost this game. A fast draw for moehrpi, with Discord too. I had no Dagger so couldn't heal to a safe amount of health, but he never drew Deflag and I had 2 Wings. In the end I had plenty of time, but a Deflag in the top 18 or so cards of his deck and I'd have lost for sure. My computer froze halfway through this game, but moehrpi was nice enough to give us the win - thanks again!

Game 4 (Win):
Won toss. I had a beautiful draw this game, with 4 Damsels in 9 cards and a second turn Wings - in before Discord. Once again moehrpi didn't have a Deflag - with no quanta denial I could play two Dragons, a Dagger and a Nightmare before he dealt any damage at all, and by then the game was over.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:11:54 pm by Afdarenty »

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air Sideboard) trashduke (Sub) 3-1 moehrpi (Entropy Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65098.msg1269994#msg1269994
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:01:44 pm »
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 590 590 590 5f6 5f6 5og 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 6u5 6u5 74f 74f 74f 7ae 8pj

Definitely could have used a little bit more luck in this one.

Game 1 LOSS: won toss, cruising comfortably to victory when Wings pops up turn 6, drew Disco right after but already blew both Deflags on Vagger. Maybe it was winnable if I save Deflags. >.<
Game 2 WIN: won toss, get Disco out on turn 2, race him down when he can play Vagger and Wings, I topdeck Deflag and am just able to finish him in one turn.
Game 3 LOSS: won toss, no Disco but massive damage on the board, turn 3 I get 7xNightmare and Wings that I cannot blow up. We end up playing the AI I lose on my end as he's too far ahead and has another Wings ready to play.
Game 4 LOSS: lost toss, ended up losing me the whole game. perfect starting hand 2xNova, Disco, 2xBH, Grab, Lycan only no Deflag. QT didn't give me Entropy quanta for t1 Disco. Afda played 3 Damsels + Pillar and has Wings out by turn 2 with Dragons to finish me fast thereafter. When I go first I win 95% :/

GGs! Thanks for subbing!

:entropy :'(
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:13:24 pm by moehrpi »

anything
blarg: Hyroen