*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Aether Upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 (Light General) ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65079.msg1269924#msg1269924
« on: October 22, 2017, 04:08:14 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 5ls 5ls 61o 61o 61o 61u 61u 622 622 622 622 622 625 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 808 808 81q 81q 8pu

I drew pretty much everything I needed on time in each of the games I won, no rng complaints here. In fact I probably drew 3 Fractals in top 10 cards each game I won. jijo was less lucky, though Vader Sader does have a tendency of getting bad draws sometimes.

g1 WIN:
jijo had a full hand but few cards out most of the game. I cautiously kept my hand rather filled until victory seemed secure. No NMs played, saved Lobo in hand for a long time in fear of Stealing both that and a Tower.
Spoiler for screenshot:

g2 LOSS:
I wanted to know whether jijo had Nightmares instead of clogging my hand full of RoLs and Pillars for nothing the entire match. He did and my recklessness cost me the game. No pics because NM damage burst.

g3 WIN:
Just be patient, start with a RoL and 2 pillars, then only empty hand once it is ready to be filled by RoLs.
Spoiler for screenshot:

g4 LOSS:
jijo had some big-ass blessed Vader Sader out real quick while I failed to draw another Fractal until it was too late. Lost by a turn/sudden Nightmare.
Spoiler for screenshot:

g5 WIN:
Played slow and steady again, without Blessings, this became easy enough to EM.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Good games and well played, close call on this one.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:34:39 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether Upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 (Light General) ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65079.msg1269925#msg1269925
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:18:01 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7la 7la 7n2 7n2 7tb 7tb 7tb 8pt

The original deck has 2 less upgrades on pillars, this is the version I used all games with EC.

More of a dark domin than a vader sader in my opinion, this deck was meant to counter fractal with nightmare.
Sadly, it wasn't good enough of a counter to win a 3rd game.

game 1 : He had a slow hand. So nightmare never would have been effective, and I also had a slow hand with vagger never showing up, but that's to be expected to happen with how little the deck is packing. He slowly but surely built up and won. I hid my nightmare.

game 2 : he played his full hand at start. I cast nightmare.

game 3 : I had a seriously horrid starting hand with no quanta. I got crushed.

game 4 : This was perhaps the closest game of the set, where my 12 attack crusaders dealt 2 damage each against his 10 stack hope and 2 hp remaining.

game 5 : got a somewhat slow hand, but he played great around nightmare too.

In the end, the match got decided by torb's great play. This definitely would have been my win against a lesser skilled player. Kudos to torb and aether for this win.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

anything
blarg: