*Author

Active members:
RavingRabbid(1) Solaris(1)

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
(Aether .lt) RavingRabbid 3 - 0 Solaris (Water merc) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65082.msg1269938#msg1269938
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:26:35 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 625 625 625 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 808 808 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80l 80l 81q 81q 8pu

Outside voice, supposed to be deuce but I don't know what he sounds like: RR, show us your new colours by attacking your former element

[20:02:22] ‹RavingRabbid› ‹@JonathanCrazyJ› I'd be in favour of making myself dinner rn if he's not coming in seconds
[20:03:08] ‹Solaris› ‹@RavingRabbid› give me your ass
[20:03:16] ‹JonathanCrazyJ› ‹@RavingRabbid› 43 seconds :P

So basically, what this match turned out to be is myself making only 1 meaningful (and probably not even that mattered) decision in the whole game so I'll just skip over to describing in general.

I lost the 1st and 3rd toss, I won the 2nd one. I played a bunch of stuff, he had a kind of bad draw in Game 3.

What have we learnt today?
In the eternal duel between good and evil, the guy who wants to go eat dinner wins.
It helps if the guy still thinks that he has something to eat, before finding out that he has been fractaling yogurt in his fridge and so that's all he has to eat.

ggs
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:57:34 pm by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether .lt) RavingRabbid 3 - 0 Solaris (Water merc) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65082.msg1269939#msg1269939
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:28:08 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55m 55m 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 576 576 5i7 5i7 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

ggs RR! always a pleasure

blarg: