*Author

Offline LaxadarapTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg490982#msg490982
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:12:58 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58s 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 77c 77c 8pq

Game 1: Started with 3 sancs in opening hand, 1 tit, and 2 pends (I think). First draw was a 4rth sanc.  Soon as I had quanta I played them, pretty easy to outheal his damage.  He also had a VERY slow 1 nova start for the first like 10 turns.

Game 2: Don't really remember what happened here, but I didn't get a shield until about halfway through deck, which he promptly exploded.  Had to play 3 miracles?

Game 3: Had a decent start, with all pends.  Got out a sanc and tit shield same turn,  which he exploded.  Luckily I drew an unupped shield like 3 turns later.  Since I had 5 of my stone skins within 10 turns I just chained them when my health got low, already knowing his hardest 1st turn hitter was an abom, and he had no more explosions.  Very low on sancs, but miracled with 3 stone skins yet, stalled with them, then drew another miracle as I won the game. 

Good job makk, my deck just countered yours.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:20:04 am by Laxadarap »
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg490983#msg490983
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:13:43 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 590 590 590 590 590 5c1 61q 7dm 7n0 8pm

The only hope was to outrush him, hoping early discord would slow him down enough at the beginning to prevent him from accumulating too much Quanta for Stone Skin and Miracle, didn't happen, I got Discord after he got Sanctuary in every match, I came close in the matches 2 and 3, but in match 2 my last three cards were actually a Lycan and two Grabbos, so it was never quite enough, good games Cube, nice deck choice, :earth, grats for your win.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:21:46 am by inthisroom »

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg490992#msg490992
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:25:55 am »
Not really a counter, just you getting early shields with just 3 deck the deck of a 40 card deck=gg :|
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline LaxadarapTopic starter

• Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg490994#msg490994
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:26:52 am »
Not really a counter, just you getting early shields with just 3 deck the deck of a 40 card deck=gg :|

2nd game I didn't get one until halway through deck, believe I had 22 cards left.  Still ended up winning, albeit it was a lot closer.
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg490996#msg490996
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 01:34:23 am »
Congratulations Cube. Wish my Team or myself had half the success you did. :P 0-4 for us right now. :(
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg490999#msg490999
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 01:40:42 am »
GJ Laxadarap!  Go  :earth!  :-)
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg491028#msg491028
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 02:32:45 am »
With no EQ's and very little PC, this is quite the reliable counter indeed. Even with mid-game shields it has too much stamina. I wish people would've tried these types of stalls against Aether more... <3 random Fractal so much.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Boingo

• Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: (Earth St) Laxadarap 3 - (Entropy Sc) inthisroom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39505.msg491828#msg491828
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 03:26:46 am »
I got Discord after he got Sanctuary in every match
3 out of 3? You are the unluckiest Elements player ever--I don't think I've ever seen sancs outdraw discords--maybe cuz you had only 2, but this was a lean matchup for you regardless.
Bring back Holy Cow!

anything
blarg: