*Author

Offline Silver EmeraldTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Silver Emerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss Brawlers
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223019#msg1223019
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 04:12:34 am »
Jaye nodded in acknowledgement to the others as they entered, and took a long and hard look at the orange of the man next to him. "That...looks white on the inside." He rolled his eyes. "Guess the splash of color with the fruit doesn't go far. Though..." He sniffed at the air, then grimaced. "Do you smell chocolate? That strong scent has just been...around, ever since the fountain." Getting up momentarily, he picked the apple back up; returning to his seat he inspected it closely. "This doesn't smell like an apple at all..." And, after a bite, he nearly spit it out. "It's chocolate. White chocolate. Really?"

Glancing back to the others (and giving the cat a quick look too), he continued. "Jaye Granger. At least for now. Which reminds me...who, or what are you all going to be on the other side?"
The point isn't that the glass is half full or half empty. The point is that it's refillable!

Pen, keyboard, typewriter...the tools of my trade for the construction of worlds.
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." - A.W.P.B.D.

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223021#msg1223021
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 04:17:19 am »
Chip perks up, out of his sleep.

Spoiler for Inner thoughts, Starring Joey Faral:
CHOCOLATE... FRUIT?!

Chip leaps off of Joey's lap, headed straight for the bowl of fruits, one of which is already perched closer to the edge of the table than the other.

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223022#msg1223022
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 04:21:20 am »
Joey spat out the orange slice almost immediately.  "I hate white chocolate."  He watched with a straight face as Chip essentially charged one of the "fruit" bowls.

Spoiler for Thoughts shared with Chocolate Hating Angry Purr-machine AKA CHIP:
Go for it.

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223024#msg1223024
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 04:30:37 am »
Nile watches the others silently. So it seems like the fruits are white chocolate. Interesting. In Egypt, fruits were typically fruits. Seems like America was slightly different.

Did that mean chocolate bars contained fruits?

Nile leaned over and grabbed what appeared to be an apple. He tentatively took a bite. It tasted of white chocolate. Decent.

Nile sat back again and continued to watch the other participants as he took small bites from the chocolate fruit. His eyes wandered to the cat again. It was staring at the fake fruit bowl. Did the cat have a name? He had yet to hear the owner speak a word to the cat. Interesting relationship they had there. Mutual hate perhaps? Seemed most likely.

After sitting for a bit, Nile got tired of the solitude. He got up and looked around. He spotted somebody attempting to play solitaire amidst the chaos. There was another person sitting next to him, talking. Nile walked over and sat down next to them, holding up his apple.

"Hello, I am Nile Rusus. A pleasure to meet you two. Do you think these chocolate fruits have the same nutritional value as normal fruits?"
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223026#msg1223026
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 04:37:34 am »
The fur-nado lunges at the precariously perched bowl of fruit, knocking it off the table. The bowl falls off the table, but oddly, does not break. The contents scatter across the floor. Chip sits on the table, content with his work.

Offline Timdood3

• Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223028#msg1223028
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 04:48:21 am »
Joey smirks as the chocolate scatters across the ground.  Content with his partner's work, he addressed the question posed by the man sitting next to him.  Outside of manipulating people, he says very few words, choosing to confide mostly in Chip.  He said simply the word "Avian" and looked at the man so as to tell him not to be offset by Joey's quiet and seemingly disinterested nature, and to urge him to continue.

Offline ProBacon

• ProBacon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Best Bacon
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223029#msg1223029
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 04:52:45 am »
Getting a little more annoyed at the increasing amount of noise and commotion disrupting his concentration. Failing to think of a good move because of all this commotion, he quietly gets up and asks: "Can I PLEASE get a little quiet? Unlike most people here" He stares annoyingly at the cat, "I am trying to do something productive."
He then quietly sits back down and continues to his game as if nothing had happened.
:air War 11 - Team Air :air
:darkness War 13 - Team Darkness :darkness
:life War 14 - Team Life :life
The mind is your only true companion

Offline Solaris

Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223030#msg1223030
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 05:00:46 am »
Chip glances back at the man with the cards, dismayed with the outburst. His gaze wanders to the cards in front of the man, and the metaphorical gears start turning again. But, for now, he sits.

Spoiler for Inner Thoughts 2: Electric Boogaloo:
I wonder if he's accounting for a cat in his turns.

Offline Timdood3

• Air Enthusiast
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223031#msg1223031
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 05:06:35 am »
Naturally, pretty much all eyes are on Solitaire Man.  Everyone seemed to be staring, dazed, waiting for someone else to speak up.  Joey decided it wasn't going to be him.

Spoiler for Chip has dumb ideas.:
I don't think he is.  Be careful though, would you please?  I don't think he'd be the sort to mind strangling a cat.  In any case, I think that destroying the imposter fruit was pretty productive.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 05:12:08 am by Timdood3 »

Offline Silver EmeraldTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Silver Emerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss Brawlers
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223033#msg1223033
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 05:24:08 am »
Jaye gave the solitaire player a glance, then as per request returned to leaving him alone. Looking instead to Joey, Jaye picked up from the brief reply. "Avian...that can mean a few things, depending on degree, but glad you're at least looking to some change. I couldn't really stand the thought of staying human if we're actually doing something this special. I'll be a kitsune...well, a vixen at least, may not be much of a 'sune at the start if we start out weak..." And, at that point, Jaye lapsed back into quiet and back into preoccupation with his thoughts.
The point isn't that the glass is half full or half empty. The point is that it's refillable!

Pen, keyboard, typewriter...the tools of my trade for the construction of worlds.
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." - A.W.P.B.D.

Offline Timdood3

• Air Enthusiast
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223034#msg1223034
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2016, 05:30:34 am »
Joey smiled, liking the interest and thought this guy had put into his new form.  He decided to put forth a few more words.  "Just avian enough to fly, really.  Tell me more about this 'Kitsune' business.  I've not heard of it."  After a slight pause he added, "Sorry, I don't get out much."

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1223035#msg1223035
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 05:39:50 am »
Aetius wolfs down the remainder of the 'pear.' It is absolutely delicious! The bowl sits on the table, enticing his eyes with its richly decorated choco-fruits. He can feel the creamy texture of the white chocolate melting in his throat, salivary glands working overtime to process the treat. Maybe one more... just another taste. No. One is enough. For now. In a few minutes, it won't matter, anyways.

An outburst draws his attention, and when he looks up, it appears that several others have entered the room. Ah, well. He must've missed them. One of them, a young man dressed in a conservative blazer is fiddling with a pack of cards. Apparently, he was the one to make a scene. Nearby, a few of the others are carrying out polite conversation. Something to do with animals? Virtual reality has opened up so many possibilities, so many avenues to explore about society, psychology, and human nature... (the development of entire civilizations!) and all they can think of are animals? These people...

Well. It's not like he doesn't have his own interests. Best not to judge. Much. Time to bring out his phone for a few rounds of Shattered Plans...
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

anything
blarg: