*Author

Offline Arum

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hard hearts for hard days.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1224881#msg1224881
« Reply #288 on: February 23, 2016, 06:17:50 am »
:underworld No Man's Land to the Kingdom of Light :underworld

Mivlya looked torn up as she hurried over to the other side of the camp. James figured he could reassure her, but he really needed to sleep. One arm cradled his stomach, the other holding the ground. One leg bent up, and finally James was comfortable, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.
O M A M
M o n s t e r s
A n d
M e n

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1224944#msg1224944
« Reply #289 on: February 23, 2016, 08:29:26 pm »
Magma Mountain

Jane opened her eyes, quickly recovering from the blast. She was unharmed, thankful for her thick scales. Her eyes searched wildly for Chip and Joey. Spotting something dark below her, the big crimson body of another dragon. Though why so low made her curious. Looking closer, she noticed the small bit of Joey's wing underneath the hulking beast. She knew what she had to do.

She let out a menacing roar, alerting the dragon below, and dived down. Hopefully this thing was up for a fight!

Spoiler for OOC:
Sorry, didn't see it before.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:31:01 pm by Discord »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1224958#msg1224958
« Reply #290 on: February 23, 2016, 11:19:10 pm »
Spoiler for OOC:
I suppose I'll control the dragon until it dies/we escape.  If anyone else would like to a little bit, that's fine.  (But no killing us with it please)

:fire The Mountain that Exploded :fire

The Crimson dragon heard a screech from above and felt a forceful collision which nearly made him drop his prey.  He kept the talon of one of his feet closed tight around them and made a slash at its assailant:  Another dragon.  He tried to identify the type; it was pink was it an adolescent Amethyst Drake?  If so, it was far from where it should be.

His blind slash fell short of its target, and he shouted in rage, "Insolent fool!  You dare challenge me in my domain?!"

--

Joey held Chip tightly against his chest, as much to protect him as it was to comfort himself.  The claws of the beast, presumably a dragon, though Joey could not see it, trapped them like a cage.  An impact nearly jarred them from their prison, but Joey couldn't see what had caused it.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1224960#msg1224960
« Reply #291 on: February 23, 2016, 11:46:26 pm »
Magma Mountain

The giant dragon's voice boomed over her like thunder. "Insolent fool!  You dare challenge me in my domain?!" Fool? Jane felt the fire in her stomach turn into a raging inferno. Fool? She would see who the fool was when they were done. She flew up a little higher, and dived again, hoping to loosen the dragon's grip on Joey and Chip this time.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:25:29 pm by Discord »
Current profile picture

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1224965#msg1224965
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2016, 12:06:30 am »
:underworld No Man's Land to the Kingdom of Light :underworld

Mivlya watched James from across the camp for several hours from across the camp, thinking to herself. Confusion ran through her mind, along with guilt and, well, other thoughts that only fed the confusion. Eventually she found fit to distract herself by practicing her powers some more. She found she could pull, push, crush, explode, and repel the stones around the camp with limited trouble. Surely, if they were attacked, the skunk would be ready. Eventually, however, boredom overtook the skunk, and she too drifted off.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Timdood3

• Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225098#msg1225098
« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2016, 07:04:34 am »
:fire In the Smoke-filled Skies of the Magma Mountains :fire

The pink adolescent soared up for another dive.  The crimson dragon effortlessly maneuvered to the left and watched the neon torpedo fly downward past him.  He laughed, a sound that was both choked and smooth, like the dregs at the bottom of a cup of coffee as you drink it.  "You think the same thing will work twice?  You got me by surprise the first time, but this time you're done for."  The drake fly down after his prey's would-be savior, and as he closed the distance he lett out a puff of flames.  Mostly harmless, but as Jane felt it seep into her nostrils, she felt reckless and powerful.

Spoiler for !:
Crimson Dragon used Rage Potion!  It's super effective!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225116#msg1225116
« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2016, 11:00:01 am »
Magma Mountain

Jane felt the surge of energy. She felt powerful. She looked up at the beast, it was laughing. Now he's really done it. She soared back up, roaring. A burst of something purple came from her lips. At first touch, it seemed to melt the dragon's skin. What exactly was she breathing? Was it some magical substance to use against enemies?
Current profile picture

Offline Timdood3

• Air Enthusiast
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225221#msg1225221
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2016, 03:16:48 am »
:fire Magma Mountains :fire

The two dragons were duking it out trading blow for blow, and Joey felt completely useless.  He racked his mind for something he could do to help like his life depended on it.  And really, it did.  He tried desperately to think of something, until finally he submitted to his prison and sat calmly, concentrating.  He channeled all of his frustration and desperate emotion into creating something that could help him.  Nothing happened.  Well, not quite nothing.  A thin gas leaked out of Joey's being, though no one was aware of it.

At this point, his captor expelled and flew through a cloud of flame.  That was all it took to send the gas around Joey to oblivion.  A flash and heat.  That's all he was aware of.  He was unscathed, and he knew Chip was too, but the same could not be said for the dragon.  The trio descended toward the ground, and the talons trapping Joey loosened.  He simply hopped out and flew up to meet Jane, with Chip just behind.  "Well that was...Interesting."

Joey looked around and found that the mountain was calm again.  There was still smoke and ash in the air, but it wasn't suffocating; they could fly on to the Basin.

Spoiler for OOC:
Silvy, PBacon, AD, Dawn, feel free to be effected by the eruption any time now so the time lapse doesn't become too great
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:18:25 am by Timdood3 »

Offline ProBacon

• ProBacon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Best Bacon
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225228#msg1225228
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2016, 05:00:17 am »
:fire Magma Mountains - Gravity Basin :gravity

"HOLY SHIT! Ok guys, I think, now this is just a thought, I think the volcano is erupting." Not knowing what to do Claiborne starts to rapidly think about options to keep his comrades from a awful, painful fiery death.

Spoiler for Jack's comment:
Use the juice Claiborne.

"Who said that?" Claiborne thought to himself looking around at the terrified group of people behind him.

Spoiler for Jack's comment:
Just look in your pocket and drink up.
Listening to the voice he thinks is coming from next to him, he looks around his pockets and finds a vile of liquid. Putting fear over common sense he pops off the top of the vile and drinks a few drops. Bitter to the tongue and leaving a bad aftertaste, Claiborne started to feel different. He looks up to see an ash land on his head. Normally this would hurt like hell, but it didn't. So he shouts to the others to take a drink of this liquid. They might just live after all.

Spoiler for OOC:
Reminder to myself for the future: Jake is a card infused with the Phase Shield (well the ability to shift out of the plane it is currently on). This is how the Vile ended up in Claiborne's Pocket. This to be explained to Claiborne at a later date. Again this is just a reminder to me so I don't forget.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:30:38 am by ProBacon »
:air War 11 - Team Air :air
:darkness War 13 - Team Darkness :darkness
:life War 14 - Team Life :life
The mind is your only true companion

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225229#msg1225229
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2016, 05:22:58 am »
:fire Magma Mountains - Gravity Basin :gravity

Nile felt the shake. This volcano was definitely erupting. All the signs were there. Honestly, the odds were not in their favor were they..

He observed the rest of the group quickly.

"HOLY SHIT! Ok guys, I think, now this is just a thought, I think the volcano is erupting."

Nile stared at Claiborne as he pulled a vial out of his pocket and drank out of it. And then interestingly survive a flaming Ash Eater land on his head.

Spoiler for OOC:
Ash Eater because please you gotta

What was in that vial? As far as Nile remembered, Claiborne was only using Aether in this world. Aether.. the vial.

Nile gasped. How did he get that? There's no way he'd managed to snag that anywhere in the real world, and there was nowhere logical that he could've gotten such a elixir in the Virtual Reality.

Suddenly, he was shaken out of his thoughts. Claiborne had shouted for the rest of the group to drink it. For such an expensive potion, he was awfully generous about it. Suspicious, but likely just good natured. Hopefully. There weren't any Death users in the group that he could've poisoned it with, were there?

Nile stood back. He would wait for others to drink first. He wasn't going to fall for a trick if there was one.

Spoiler for OOC:
Ooh I like where this is going ProBacon ^^ Are we going to learn more about Jack? Is Jack real? Also, interesting way to incorporate that card :P
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225555#msg1225555
« Reply #298 on: February 28, 2016, 01:39:29 pm »
Magma Mountain

Jane watched the flash of fire the crimson beast breathed turn into a fiery explosion. What was that? Soaring over to meet up with Joey and Chip. They were unscathed. But how? Jane eyed Joey curiously.

"What was that?"
Current profile picture

Offline Timdood3

• Air Enthusiast
Re: Virtual Reality (RP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61169.msg1225853#msg1225853
« Reply #299 on: March 01, 2016, 05:41:00 am »
Magma Mountains

Jane asked Joey what just happened, and he didn't really know how to answer, so he went back from the beginning.  "Well...We were flying.  The mountain exploded.  We sort of should have died.  Dragon happened.  You fought the dragon.  Dragon exploded.  The end."

Joey stared blankly at Jane, making it clear to her that he knew as little as she did.  "Should we keep flying toward the Basin?"

anything
blarg: