*Author

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg531766#msg531766
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2012, 02:31:04 am »
The serpent wasn't hurt so badly; it was only stunned. But the stun was long enough for Aquarius to recover from the pain of the blast and poke the serpent's eyes out with the curtain rod. Just as he managed to apply an antimatter, the serpent recovered and started charging him again.

Aquarius ducked out of the serpent's way despite the antimatter and exploded another gas against it using the same curtain rod.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:33:15 am by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline eaglgenes101

• eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg534660#msg534660
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2012, 09:57:05 pm »
[Well, if no one's going to post, then I will.]

After finally getting the serpent to flee with a few more unstable gases and a few aflatoxins, Aquarius went back to the basement, where he picked up 6 bottles of glowing liquid.

Luciferase *6

The room glowed a bit more from the random microscopic organisms in the room that gained bioluminescence.

Then he saw the unstable gases. 5 were left.

He quickly grabbed 10 nymph's tears, one of each kind of tower except water and aether, and went through an airlock to a tightly sealed airtight room with his aether nymph. It wasn't practical to carry all the things to the surface of the water, and he had a fortune from all his nymph's alchemy potions.

Nymph's tears * 10

[Someone please help me a bit here.]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:05:08 pm by eaglgenes101 »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg534666#msg534666
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2012, 10:29:13 pm »
[Before we even continue, can someone summarize what just happened as a whole?  My clearly UP character is quite lost...]

Offline Zaealix

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Zaealix is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Former Gravity apprentice-currently Water aligned.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg534681#msg534681
« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2012, 12:01:55 am »
[Frankly, I'm just sticking to my own story and everyone involved...From what I can tell, You just saw Arum get launched sky-high by some kinda water wrm beast...I tried to basically smash it off the ground and null it's gravity, leaving it to drift out into space, and suspended Arum's dood in the air, he should serve as a handy marker as to our location.
I think there's also a group en-route to collect you two after all the wacky that's been going on.]
*Water Guild*

Offline LegitTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg534743#msg534743
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2012, 06:44:36 am »
[Sorry everyone, after I returned from my trip I found that I had no more motivation to post here. In fact I was pretty bored of Elements and everything related to Elements again. But I'm still around, so if a bunch of people really want to do this RP still, I can be persuaded.]

Offline eaglgenes101

Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg535151#msg535151
« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2012, 07:14:56 pm »
[Next silence break. How many times will I respond when everyone else if AFK?]

10 nymphs stood up, confused why they were packed in such a small room.

Aquarius quickly faced the aether nymph.

"Immortalize them all."

Then he faced the water nymph.

"Explain what they're here for and what they'll have to do."

Then he left the air room to grab his cloak and some supplies for the nymphs that were going to be following him.

Just when he grabbed his spare cloak, a knock came at his door. At the door was Jezebel.

Aquarius. I need to tell you something before you go.

"What is it, Jezebel?"

What you plan to do is not something you can do alone. You will need to work with many other elementalists, including those you hate, to remove the source of energy. And even then, the source might not be removed, but utilized for good. Your attitude of getting what you want and hating your enemies will not work now. Good luck.

Right after speaking, Jezebel recloaked herself and left.

Aquarius said,"Um, Jezebel..." but she was already gone.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg535153#msg535153
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2012, 07:17:36 pm »
[TBH I've kind of become sidelined with RL getting in the way of various things, which forced me to drop my activity a few things, this RP being one of them.

IMHO, we need a fresh start - perhaps someone could start a 'Chapter 2' thread from where we have left off? It feels somewhat tedious to scroll through all the BG info and I think everyone's lost interest as a result of that.]

Offline Zaealix

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Zaealix is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Former Gravity apprentice-currently Water aligned.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg535179#msg535179
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2012, 08:45:18 pm »
[I personally feel like I need some tips/pointers on how to go about this and whatnot...Not to mention a bit of a recap as to what in the world's going on.]
*Water Guild*

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg535190#msg535190
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2012, 09:07:29 pm »
[One issue I've seen is that everyone wants to take their own plot.  No one understands what others want to do, or don't care.  If only we had one person to simply take control of the plot without being... well, over controlling, as well as some more ground rules on what to do...]

Offline Arum

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hard hearts for hard days.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg1004737#msg1004737
« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2012, 01:46:39 pm »
[Alright, I hate to see stories end. I'm going to be either (a) finishing the RP or (b) writing a huge paragraph and other people come finish it]

Psyphoenix was dazed. He'd seen it! His homeland, his place of belonging. Recovering quickly, he snapped his barrier around him and zoomed towards the void hydra, using magnetic levitation. He turned to face the Void Hydra. Smirking, he expanded a part of his shield to protect the others, ignoring the gasps and whispers behind him. Using one of his moves he dreaded doing, he slashed the barrier in half. Knowing he only had a matter of seconds before the barrier would stun and reclaim him, he cast pandemonium, just a split second before he fell unconscious and the barrier reclaimed him.

Pandemonium raged. Liquid burned, fire soothed injuries, everything was in a state of chaos. But the main targets, the void monsters,  were destroyed. The complete amount of matter counteracting their antimatter was imbalanced, and a supernova shone in the air. This influx of quantum created a singularity, just where the dimensional rift was....
O M A M
M o n s t e r s
A n d
M e n

Offline eaglgenes101

Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg1004964#msg1004964
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2012, 04:14:16 am »
I thought we already abandoned this timeline and started a new one.

Offline Arum

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hard hearts for hard days.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Quantum Enigma - An Element RP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42064.msg1005039#msg1005039
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2012, 02:14:53 pm »
eh, then
O M A M
M o n s t e r s
A n d
M e n

blarg: