*Author

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg463808#msg463808
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:57 pm »
@Thalas - Woman? The only female in our group ATM was EvaRia. Ankh was still generating Ariel's spirit vessel.

Whoosh.

A breeze silently rolls by and a volley of arrows is flung at the empty corridor beyond us. Two lazy trails of smoke drift by as well, one a light orange, the other a pale blue.

" I guess she's okay?" Ariel asks, the Vessel's creation completed and she stands before me. A girl's scream and repeated clashing of swords interrupts us before we can move further. "Guess I spoke too soon."

1) Text - Custom Vessel (3/4)
2) Text - Custom Vessel (4/4)
3) Run towards sounds of battle.

Ankh / Ariel

Statuses:
Split - Both are still treated as one person under action limit caps. (E.g. Ankh can use 1 move and Ariel can use 2 moves in a turn.)
Custom Summon (Ariel) - Ariel is given a preset group of summoned items. She cannot give these items to anyone. She cannot receive items if Ankh's inventory is full or if she has no room to hold them until she returns to Ankh. If Ariel dies, she reunites with Ankh. Create Vessel is disabled for the next 2 posts I make afterward.

Powers: (1)
Gemini Mask (Both)

Items: (3/3)
Reality Phone
Ragnorok (Partially Sealed)
Sanctified Scroll

Summons: (4)
Custom Vessel "Trap Buster" - Ariel:
Design Selection - Digital Spectre
Items (3/3) - Phoenix Plume | Celestial Targe | Trap Buster 

Alliances (1/3)
OldTrees

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg463826#msg463826
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2012, 10:09:25 pm »
Summary: Golem 1 dies. A Golem was animated near EvaRia. Flying Longswords are fought.

Actions
Golem 1:
1) Continue triggering and disarming traps. A clever pit trap ends this animation.
OldTrees:
1) Animate 1 of the 2 golems left at the entrance near EvaRia. Animation improved. Each animated being gets 2 AP. (Still limited to 2 simultaneous animations.)
Golem 2:
1) Attack invisible person wielding 2 Longswords. Discovered no one is wielding the swords.
2) Use tactic "get stabbed" to gain a hold on one Longsword.

Inventory: 2
1 deactivated Trident on inanimate golem body
1 Flying Longsword inside animated golem body

(http://tektek.org/avatar/48212724)
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg463898#msg463898
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2012, 02:36:40 am »
_ chooses the forest golem. It looks like it has less offensive power but isn't as brittle and won't melt right away in the case of fire. Besides, it looks like it barely has the will to stay together much longer. _ wants to survive as many traps as possible, and expects to find enemies beyond the traps, where the ice golem might be better. No turning back now. He retrieves his knife and whip, and salutes the ice golem to show appreciation. "Next time," he says, following the path of destruction left behind by the other golems.

1. Choose forest golem over ice golem for survivability.
2. Retrieve items: [knife, whip].
3. Enter castle.

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg464001#msg464001
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2012, 01:28:01 pm »
@Thalas - Woman? The only female in our group ATM was EvaRia. Ankh was still generating Ariel's spirit vessel.
Sorry, I thought that your character transformed into Ariel

Offline einherjar145

• Reputation Power: 4
  • einherjar145 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hehehehehe
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg464005#msg464005
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2012, 01:48:19 pm »
'Hmm. It seems that everyone is trying to dismantle the traps near the left side. Well since the ice golem is a minion, I can just command it to do basic commands if not then it just stays put. Alright then, time to put my Diviner to use.'

Ein readies Einherjar(gun form) while aiming at some traps. He launches 2 ice bullets per trap to disarm/destroy them.
0: Created Golem
1-2: Launches Ice Bullets. Disarmed 2 traps. [1/5 bullets left]
3: Charges remaining bullet for a charge shot.[Action must be used next turn]

Two down. About God know how many more to go. He muttered.

Just to ask, a summary of this would be that Me, camo,and OldTrees are in the left side of the castle. Thalas is following the 2 teams and Z is near the left side but went somewhere to investigate noise?(Got confused with area. Sorry to bother)

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg464029#msg464029
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2012, 03:37:22 pm »
(http://tektek.org/avatar/48214223)
Walking just behind Thalas and Izaya, I was moving slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible. A loud clash of metal against metal rung through the air with the sound of screams. I jolt in surprise, and move around to see what was happening with the other group. My foot sunk into the floor and I looked down curiously, one of the castle's tiles seemed to be loose. A very quiet rumble of gears could be heard, and the floor opened up. Without time to move, I fall in.

1: Trigger and fall into trap

I caught myself with telekinesis, only to see the hole I fell through close before my eyes. "What the..." The room is coated in shadows, I can barely make out shapes. I summon a flicker of fire to light my way.

2: Pyrokinesis

The room's walls are made of rough stone, not nice like the marble tiles where I had been.... I must have fallen into the dungeon. The light shine off of something metal and I turn around... The metal bars further emphasize my theories. I look at the cell bars and notice their not too thick... I quickly bend them apart with telekinesis.

3: Bend apart cell bars

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg464038#msg464038
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2012, 04:27:37 pm »
Quote from: einherjar145
Just to ask, a summary of this would be that Me, camo,and OldTrees are in the left side of the castle. Thalas is following the 2 teams and Z is near the left side but went somewhere to investigate noise?(Got confused with area. Sorry to bother)
You, camoninja, OldTrees, Xenocidius, EvaRia, and me are on the left side of the castle (I'm assuming that we've been exploring the left side this entire time.) I fell behind for a bit because I was disabling the first few traps in the castle, so everyone else went ahead to keep disarming more traps.  EvaRia then got attacked by a Flying Longsword trap and OldTrees ran over to help her while I made a spirit vessel and caught up with everyone else.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg464066#msg464066
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2012, 06:26:32 pm »
Quote from: einherjar145
You, camoninja, OldTrees, Xenocidius, EvaRia, and me are on the left side of the castle (I'm assuming that we've been exploring the left side this entire time.) I fell behind for a bit because I was disabling the first few traps in the castle, so everyone else went ahead to keep disarming more traps.  EvaRia then got attacked by a Flying Longsword trap and OldTrees ran over to help her while I made a spirit vessel and caught up with everyone else.
I have 2 golems that are trading being animated. One is on the left side with a Trident the other is at the entrance with a Flying Longsword trap.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Special Powers III: Castles of Maybe https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36578.msg464087#msg464087
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2012, 08:15:56 pm »
Scream was heard, it was a girl's voice. The girl struggled with flying weapon using her hands manipulating wind. It was usefull for parrying sword, but not so much to defeat it.
I quickly glanced at Deo, preparing to ask her, if we should help the girl. I looked around, she was nowhere to be found. 

1. Notice that Deo is missing

"Razz, you should look for her." said Izaya in whisper, his calmness amazed me.
"Understood." replied Raziela and dissappeared in the marble floor as well.

2. Raziela searches for Deo

Izaya smugly grinned:"For now, we should reveal our presence to the second group."
"Are you out of your mind?" I uttered.
"That's our best option. They can guarantee to two of us temporal safety"
"Temporal..."
Izaya came out of the shadows. "Greetings," everyone's eyes were fixed on him, except Evaria's.

3. Show ourselves to leading group

anything
blarg: