*Author

Offline dawn to duskTopic starter

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
RPG Game Thing... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54895.msg1143535#msg1143535
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:43:36 am »
ima start an RPG nao k?

Currently Working on/What i need
 - A name (apparently RPG Game Thing... isnt good enough)
 - Balancing
 - full weapons list and locations (i have quite a few but i am needing more)
 - class tree (or just something similar)
 - list of races
 - list of enemies
 - full list of quests (again, i have a few but need more)
 - lore/storyline
 - level 1 based spells (all elements)
 - level 2 based spells (all elements)
 - level 3 based spells (all elements)

What I Already Have
 - combat style
 - weapons (a few, not too many)
 - level up system
 - rewards for leveling up
 - half finished class tree

In short, i have the mechanics in place, but not the general gameplay.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:46:20 am by dawn to dusk »

Offline propheon

• Reputation Power: 5
  • propheon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Chronos is on my side !
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: RPG Game Thing... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54895.msg1143946#msg1143946
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 02:49:49 am »
im gonna join for sure well if i can
This Time!

anything
blarg: