*Author

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg458311#msg458311
« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »
Trying to leave the scrubs for me, eh? I'll have none of it!

UTAlan quickly charged Fire before anyone else had the opportunity.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg458321#msg458321
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2012, 09:50:14 pm »
Let me have Checkmate. ;)

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg458380#msg458380
« Reply #206 on: February 10, 2012, 12:53:51 am »
The opponent matters not to Jen-i - what matters is a new found confidence in self - my blades no longer define me - I define me!

Death seeks you Girom! And when death finds you pray that Jen-i might be swift because I will surely have no mercy.
Lux Kyrie

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg458401#msg458401
« Reply #207 on: February 10, 2012, 01:47:10 am »
Girom 2 - 1 Jen-i

Boldly Jen-i marched to battle - and now in the smoking ruin left behind Jen-i sits and contemplates the bitter taste of defeat. Perhaps my nemesis is not the RNG - perhaps my skills have deceived me. Perhaps I am not Jen-i, Prince of Pirates, Slayer of the Hoard, Dread Pirate of the 9 Seas. Perhaps, just maybe I'm still just Wesley, the farmboy - perhaps I should give up this life of adventure and retire (I have after all collected quite a sum of electrum).

Game #1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 593 593 593 5aa 5aa 5aa 74c 74c 74c 74i 778 778 778 77a 77a 77a 77f 77f 77f 78q 78q 78q 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

Girom's Massive Stall deck was thrown up against a denial deck - however with only 2 weapons and a golem in the first half the deck I was hard pressed to get enough damage on the table to turn the tide. My early Earthquakes combined with Pulvies power left him quanta starved for more than half the game - but with 2 Squids in play I could not get enough damage through to kill my enemy. As it was Girom won with 6HP remaining.

Games #2&3:
52g 52g 52g 542 542 542 5c5 5c5 5c5 710 710 719 719 719 71a 71a 71a 71b 71b 71b 72i 72i 7an 7an 7an 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pn

The deck worked like a charm in game #2 - early arsenic - quickly flown and epied. Plagues to kill the swarm of squids and ride that poison train to victory.

Game 3 however was a nightmare - not only did I not have an Arsenic in my opening hand - I didn't have any weapon at all. And while I drew a staff quickly the first Arsenic wasn't found until 17 turns into the game - sadly with only 6 cards left in the deck after that it was far too late to make enough of a difference - I lost by deck out having killed many of his creatures with plagues and while hiding securely behind my bonewalls.
Lux Kyrie

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg458407#msg458407
« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2012, 01:55:42 am »
Oooh... I'll fight Zanril again, this time I'm allowed to bring a counter :)
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg459390#msg459390
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2012, 07:32:00 pm »
He discovered that fried puddles were harder to build back into Liquid Golemsi. At least the electrifrying battle had gotten rid of the odd verbal tic he'd picked up out of nowhere. Fountain of Life his foot.... those waters felt more like Fountain of Entropy instead.

*opens book and starts reading*

Game 1
55l 55l 55s 55s 562 562 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5le 5le 5lf 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 745 74i 7ju 7jv 7jv 7k5 7k5 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pl
Decent Match, wasted an Accel on a Charger but it didn't really matter anyway since she had 3 lightnings at the ready after the first two. Lost by a few turns of damage.
Game 2
58t 58t 593 594 594 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5i9 5ic 5ic 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 6rv 77a 77a 77j 77j 7gm 7gr 7gr 7gs 7n2 8pm
1 Pendulum vs her drawing many to supplement her two. That is all.
Game 3
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ii 5ii 5ii 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 61t 61t 61t 621 621 621 62c 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rv 7gm 7gr 7gr 8pu
Lulzdeck since I was just too limited to build something decent. Drew SoR+Quint+Pufferfish too late, could've continued if I topdecked a phaseshield but got a Pendula instead.

GG Higs.

PS - If we get an upgrade soon, it better give Team MAR more freedom to deckbuild (such as using the cards of a more "Complete" element or increasing the card copy limit to 4). Raw power in upgrades are nice, but I'm beginning to think we (or at least I) seriously lack flexibility.

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg459832#msg459832
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2012, 08:13:02 pm »
UTAlan 1 - 3 Fire

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg464197#msg464197
« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2012, 01:21:18 am »
Terroking 2-1 Zanril
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg465192#msg465192
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2012, 07:45:04 pm »
This season of MAR has ended!

The Chess Pieces have won the battle... but the War is far from over......

Stay tuned for next season with new Challengers, new Arenas, new Rules, and new Foes!

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: MAR - Elements Style https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31702.msg465204#msg465204
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2012, 08:08:32 pm »
Thanks for running this majofa. I'll be waiting for the next installment.

anything
blarg: Zblader