*Author

Offline Shinki12345Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Shinki12345 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I love card games
EtG;RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1162509#msg1162509
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:18:08 am »
Welcome To EtG:RPG!

:lifebig Chapter 1: :lifebig
   Journey Through The Gate of Life

EtG:RPG is a table top RPG based on Elements The Game! The official name of this campaign is "World of Elements Chapter 1: Journey Through the Gate of Life"

In the world of Terranigma, there exists 3 kinds of beings. Nearly mindless animals that live off of primal instinct, ordinary civilized "People" whom are mostly enslaved and live off of scraps, and the Mageborn whom live off the quanta(energy) of the universe and currently control the world you live in due to their incredible magical affinity. There are 12 different types of mageborn, one for each element appropriately.

You, being a mageborn, were betrayed and exiled by your superiors for showing sympathy for the non-mageborn(known in this world as "Surfs"). After many nights of traveling No-mans-land(where you currently reside) you found yourself at the entrance to a cave, beckoning for you. Inside of that cave, there sat 11 people, each mageborn of a different type, who seem to have the same goal in mind. As if fate itself had assembled you together, you and your companions all  seek the freedom of surfs from the tyrrany of their kin, but any sign of sympathy for the surfs is seen as an atrocity that is worthy of a fate worse then death. Your only option is genecide to all Mageborn who oppose you.

How Do I Play?

In order to play, you need to have signed up first. After you have done that, simply  join the chat at a time where there is at least one other person willing to play, and of course the DM must be present. Here is a link to the chat where planning for sessions will take place and where rules and updates are listed: https://titanpad.com/V1T5rK0HP0

Before each session, everyone will meet in the Titanpad in order to take care of preparations such as editing character sheets and reviewing the last session. Players are required to read the sessions they missed, or if you have missed several you can request a summary. Afterwards, the DM will post the link to the roll20.net campaign where the actual gameplay will take place.

There will be one team leader each game, he will have the final say in every action taken as a GROUP, but the leader will always be voted in at the beginning of each session and changes each time. If the party believes the leader is doing a bad job, we will do a revote. During combat, each players turn will be announced and the players will take their turns in an order depending on the scenario. In order to take your turn, simply say what you want to do, then roll for it when I confirm the action(this is to avoid misunderstandings in game mechanics causing issues). The type of roll will be announced(Evasion roll, accuracy roll, Etc.) and after all rolls have taken place I will type up the results of the action and move on to the next turn. During real time events such as discussing prices with a shopkeeper or interrogating someone for information, I will take the roll of being each character and the words everyone says will be treated as if they are their unless put in parentheses.

How Do I Sign Up?

There can only be 1 of each element unless you can come up with a creative way to get around this rule, so sign up quick.

In order to sign up, first you must post in this thread what element you want to be and PM me what kind of character you would like to play as. If you aren't feeling particularly creative or you want me to make it for you, just say so and I will see what I can do.

Example Character Sheet:

Spoiler for Hidden:

NamePropheon
Status N/A
HP20/20
Quanta  :time x5

Souls Set Free 0
Electrum 50 :electrum
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Bow Staff[Equipped]

Spells Cost  Number owned 
Reverse Time:time x2 0
Summon Scarabs:time x2 0
Precognition:time x2 0

People Currently Playing:

:aether :time :gravity :entropy :air :death :earth  :life
Spoiler for Hidden:

NameSenga
Status N/A
HP20/20
Quanta  :fire x5

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Fire Resistant Cloak[Equipped]
  • Fire Resistant Pants [Equipped]
  • Musket(10)[Equipped]
  • Dagger

Deflagation :fire x3 3
Immolation :fire x1-5 inf
Fly :chroma x2 inf
Fire Retardant Skin  :chroma x0 Passive

NamePropheon
Status N/A
HP20/20
Quanta  :time x5

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Hat[Equipped]
  • Short Bow(30)
  • Sundial[Offhand]
  • Dagger[Equipped]

Reverse Time:time x2 Infinite
Summon Scarabs:time x2 7
Precognition:time x2 Infinite

NameEspithel
Status N/A
HP25/25
Quanta  :entropy x4

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Short sword[Equipped]

Chaos Seed:entropy x1 Infinite
Summon Minor Abominations :entropy x1 10
Mutation:entropy x2 Infinite

Name[AVAILABLE]
Status N/A
HP20/20
Quanta  :air x5

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Short Bow(30)
  • Dagger[Equipped]

Summon Fog:air x2 10
Shockwave:air x2 Infinite
Animate Weapon:air x1 Infinite

Name[AVAILABLE]
Status N/A
HP20/20
Quanta  :gravity x5

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Shield[Offhand]
  • Hammer[Equipped]

Gravity Pull :gravity x2 Infinite
Summon Gravity Pillar :gravity x5 Infinite
Momentum :gravity x2 Infinite

NameThe Elk That Speaks
Status N/A
HP30/30
Quanta  :earth x5

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Hammer[Equipped]

Stone Skin :earth x2 Infinite
Summon Stone Pillar :earth x5 Infinite
Summon Golem :earth x4 5

NameScibra
Status N/A
HP15/15
Quanta  :death x6

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Black Linen Robe[Equipped]
  • Linen Trousers[Equipped]
  • Soul Catcher [Offhand]
  • Dagger[Equipped]

Poison :death x1 Infinite
Summon Bone Pillar :death x5 Infinite
Aflotoxin :death x6 3

NameDemetrius
Status N/A
HP15/15
Quanta  :life x6

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Bow Staff[Equipped]

Heal:life x3 infinite
Summon Forest Spirit:life x2 Infinite
Summon Life Pillar:life x5 Infinite

[/quote]

Character descriptions:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Propheon:  :time

A Mageborn of Time who has taken the form an an Anubis. He worked as a farmer in the desert with many surf slaves that he treated with respect. Many of them he even considered his friends. People in the neighboring farm land had seen his treatment of the surfs and decided what was happening was unacceptable. They came in and slaughtered every one of them and burned their corpses over his crops, destroying most of the farm land he owned. After seeing what had happened, propheon became blinded by fury and murdered those responsible in cold blood. After being put on trial, propheon was sentenced to no-mans-land where he was destined to live out the rest of his life in exile. They marked him as a sympathizer, branding your forehead with a phi symbol so even in the  no-mans-land, he will be considered a traitor.

Brom: :gravity

Brom was a Mageborn of Gravity who has taken the shape of a human. Brom was taught his whole life to hate the surfs, and for most of his life, he did. Brom spent many years studying Quantum Physics in a Laboratory doing experiments on surfs without any consideration for their safety. Many of them died, some were even kept alive to suffer. One day, an experiment gone horribly wrong resulted in an explosion. Brom had his left arm blown off and much of his skin was scorched, he was a dead man until one of his surf test subjects saved his life by carrying him several miles to the nearest hospital. Brom's life was saved by that one surfs heroic action, but the other Mageborn did not see it that way. They had assumed the surfs negligence was what had caused the explosion, so they executed him while you were unconscious in the hospital. After hearing the news, Brom plunged into a deep depression, hating himself for everything he did to them. They were able to re-attach his arm, but the scars from the explosions would never disappear. After spending many years alone to his thoughts, Brom eventually decided that he would try to atone for his sins by freeing the surfs still being experimented on, but he was caught and sentenced to exile, marked by the symbol of a traitor with a phi shaped scar on his face.

Adrenatimpa:  :air

A Mageborn of Air who has taken the form of a human. Abandoned in a ditch as a child, Adrenatimpa was found and adopted by a surf family that was on the run. Adrenatimpa had spent much of his life learning to sneak around to avoid trouble, and when ever he had no choice to fight, they fought and Adrenatimpa learned to fight even before he had developed his Mageborn abilities. One day, Adrenatimpa was out scouting the area to see if it was safe for his family to continue, but when he returned they had all been murdered by some Mageborn soldiers. He hunted down the soldiers responsible and killed them without even making so much as a noise. Eventually, he was caught and sentenced to exile and marked as a sympathizer with a scar in the shape of phi on his cheek.

When Can I Play?

The scheduled times for each session will be posted here: https://titanpad.com/V1T5rK0HP0

Generally, we will have sessions on weekends, usually Saturday or Sunday at 6:30 PM CST. If you want me to schedule a time more convenient for you, PM me your time zone and what times work well for you.

For your convenience, this is CST: http://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=active&q=what+time+is+it+in+CST

I rarely post official times until a day or two prior to the session because my schedule can be rather sporadic. If I don't show up for a time I scheduled, I would just chill for a while and do some other things while you are waiting, I will almost always show up eventually.

The Story So Far

The Beginning of the End:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Inside a cave, your party members sit silently around a burning fire. Your goals are clear, only the words "We will make them pay" had been spoken since you had entered, but it was all that needed to be said. One of your companions stands up; "My name is Shinki, but you can all call me Shin. I come from the land of Aether."

Shin throws some wood into the fire and continues speaking; "I am bound to this place, having been betrayed by my superiors. An evil being known as Deuce, the legendary Turquoise Ninja of Aether, was the one responsible for this. I may never step out of this cave for as long as I live, or my body will be transported into the blind infinity's and instantaneously have every atom that comprises my being explode into nothingness." Shin looks over at the cave entrance and shutters. "Fortunately, I believe I can still be useful to you." Shin reaches into his pocket and sets a small turquoise stone with a slight glow on the ground. "Whenever you need to contact me, hold this stone in your hand and channel your thoughts. Then simply say what you want to say. Additionally, if you are seriously injured or too tired to continue for the day, I can open a portal through the aether and bring you back to my lair." Shin's face grimaces; "If you happen to die on your journey, I can pull a copy of you from a parallel universe. But your conscious mind will remain dead forever, the copy is a separate being entirely."

Everyone by this time has snapped out of their trance and is focusing intently on shin's words; "Unfortunately, that is all I can do for you for now. Go out and achieve your goal. But make sure, no matter what you do, you do not approach Duece, he will completely and utterly annihilate you. It will be like an atomic bomb exploding right above a basket of small puppies."

". . . Anyway, there is a grassland about 10 miles to the south of here. There is the gate leading into the land of Life, but seeing as you have all been exiled into no-mans-land, you need to be able to get through the guards, which is going to be very difficult in your current condition." Shin pauses for a moment, then continues; "If I were you, I would start my conquest by ripping through the bodies of every mageborn living within the villages surrounding each gate. Then, once you finish the genecidal euthanasia, charging the gate might be a little easier for you."

Shin looks at the entrance as he finishes his final thoughts; "Goodluck to you on your conquest." And as he says that, he begins to wander deeper into the cave. Suddenly, the fire disappears and you are all left with only the light at the entrance to see anything; it was the dawn of a new day.
[/list]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 06:02:16 pm by Shinki12345 »
You can call me shinki. The numbers are just from habit.

For those of you MTG players out there, here is a link to my account on tapped out: http://tappedout.net/users/Tiktacy/mtg-deck-folders

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1162511#msg1162511
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 03:24:45 am »
NameEspithel
Status N/A
HP25/25
Quanta  :entropy, 2/4

Souls Set Free 0
People Eaten 3
Inventory
  • Linen Pants[Equipped]
  • Linen Shirt[Equipped]
  • Short sword[Equipped]
  • Card of Poison

Chaos Seed:entropy x1 Infinite
Summon Minor Abominations :entropy x1 10
Mutation:entropy x2 Infinite

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:27:15 am by Frozengaia »

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1162515#msg1162515
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 03:38:07 am »
I'll take Gravity
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1162552#msg1162552
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 08:53:14 am »
:air
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1162640#msg1162640
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 05:36:27 pm »
NameScibra
Status N/A
HP15/15
Quanta  :death x6

Souls Set Free 0
Inventory
  • Black Linen Robe[Equipped]
  • Linen Trousers[Equipped]
  • Soul Catcher [Offhand]
  • Dagger[Equipped]

Poison :death x1 Infinite
Summon Bone Pillar :death x5 Infinite
Aflotoxin :death x6 3

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:19:43 pm by Captain Scibra »
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1162645#msg1162645
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 05:55:35 pm »
I guess I'll take :earth if it's not taken yet?
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

• I love card games
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1163668#msg1163668
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 09:25:01 pm »
All updates on times can be found in the titan pad and will be posted by "Dungeon Master"

For those of you MTG players out there, here is a link to my account on tapped out: http://tappedout.net/users/Tiktacy/mtg-deck-folders

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1163752#msg1163752
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 02:47:30 am »
i call :life!

Offline propheon

• Reputation Power: 5
  • propheon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Chronos is on my side !
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1166474#msg1166474
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 10:24:09 pm »
Name   Propheon
Status   N/A
HP   20/20
Quanta     :time x5

Souls Set Free   0
Electrum   42 :electrum

Inventory   

Linen Pants[Equipped]
    Linen Shirt[Equipped]
    Bow [Equipped]
    Staff
    Card of purify  x2

Spells                  Cost     Number owned
Reverse Time           :time x2           infinite
Summon Scarabs   :time x2             infinite
Precognition           :time x2             4
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:02:11 pm by propheon »
This Time!

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1166495#msg1166495
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 01:15:24 am »
    Name[Shadow] Nepycros
    Status N/A
    HP10/10
    Quanta  :darkness x10

Souls Set Free 0
    Electrum 0 :electrum
    Inventory
    • Shattered Black Shard
    • 3x Liquid Shadow
    • Black Dragon Card

Cloak :darkness x4 infinite
    Nightmare :darkness x2 Infinite
    Steal   :darkness x4  Infinite
    Shrouded :chroma x0 Passive

[/list]
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:44:38 am by Nepycros »
    Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
    • Reputation Power: 41
    • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
    • I walk alone
    • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
    Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1166496#msg1166496
    « Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 01:17:48 am »
    NameDisturbed
    Status N/A
    HP 25/25
    Quanta :darkness x4

Souls Set Free 0
    Electrum 100 :electrum
    Inventory
    • Oversized Cloak
    • Linen Pants
    • Dagger[Equipped]
    • Dagger[Equipped]
    • Voodoo Doll[Offhand]
    • 3 liquid shadows

Steal :darkness x4 infinite
    Summon Devourer :darkness x2 5
    Liquid Shadow :darkness x4 5

Copied so i can modify it, as requested by the DM.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:14:56 am by ji412jo »
    follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

• I love card games
    Re: EtG:RPG: A Table Top RPG Adventure! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56311.msg1167344#msg1167344
    « Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 03:14:11 pm »
    I have recently started working on migrating towards rushing roll20.net and have found positive results. However, we will need to all take care of our character sheets before we can play again.

We can start playing again this weekend, most likely on Sunday. Aut we do need someone to replace Joey since he completely dipped.

blarg: