*Author

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1022100#msg1022100
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2012, 03:28:58 am »
I'm hoping posting here will incite someone to make a project at least similar to this one. If nothing else, I miiiiiiight try myself. Anyone on this forum still like the idea of such an 'adventure'?
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1022103#msg1022103
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2012, 03:33:54 am »
Dunno why this wasn't locked (probably unlocked with the forum move), but since it isn't I may as well say a couple things.

I actually did start a second EA, if you check the section, but no one was really active or passionate enough to make it worth it. Giving people all the freedom left people with no clue what to do, and taking away all the freedom makes it nothing but a story I could write myself.

When I'm 900% sure that people will actually be active, which is throwing a rock at a brachiosaurus at best, I'll restart it. Otherwise, I'm not wasting my time.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1022105#msg1022105
« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2012, 03:45:14 am »
Understood, then!
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1062946#msg1062946
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2013, 01:11:35 am »
... ... ... ... ... GO FOUR MONTH NECRO ... ... ... ... ...

Does the owner still even think about this forum?

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1062958#msg1062958
« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2013, 01:29:26 am »
Does the owner still even think about this forum?

lmao. Yes, I do. In fact, I am still online basically every day, and maintain a staff position.

Furthermore, this thread was actually locked before the forum move (though you have no way of knowing this), a sequel was actually posted in this section (and also stopped due to inactivity), and this project is on very deep hold because no one besides me and a select few care enough.

Please do some research before posting inane comments.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1063255#msg1063255
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2013, 12:27:29 am »
Well, actually, I did know about the lock, it's up there. Scroll up.

Inane, 1. adjective, silly, stupid, not significant. :'(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:29:25 am by skyironsword »

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1063264#msg1063264
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2013, 12:48:37 am »

Unless you talked to someone, there's no way you could have known this thread used to be locked. It's not stated anywhere. Except I posted it on the thread, lol. Ignore me :3
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 02:09:23 am by ddevans96 »

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1063289#msg1063289
« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2013, 02:05:29 am »
Locking this, for three reasons:

1) Least important, the thread's dead anyways.
2) I don't want to think more about Elements than I have to when my schedule gets crazier.
3) I'm creating a completely new and awesome rule set that fits forums better.

I'll edit this post in the meantime with updates.

Unless you talked to someone, there's no way you could have known this thread used to be locked. It's not stated anywhere.

wat.

but I do agree that you should do a little research before necro-ing everything.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1063292#msg1063292
« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2013, 02:08:49 am »
Oh derp. I forgot about that xD Sorry sky.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Yuri Incarnation
Re: Elemental Adventure - Revival https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34996.msg1063491#msg1063491
« Reply #177 on: April 24, 2013, 09:07:53 pm »
but I do agree that you should do a little research before necro-ing everything.

*goes to revive a noob deck in the rainbows section*

anything
blarg: