*Author

Offline GhaladhTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Ghaladh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Restless Element
Upgraded cards return to unapgraded status https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58776.msg1195308#msg1195308
« on: July 03, 2015, 03:42:20 am »
It happened twice.

The first time I upgraded 4 Time Pendulums for my Limitless Speed deck. I swapped deck to my Silver League farming one to play with it and after a few games I closed Firefox.
After a few hours I decided to reload my Limitless and return farming FG. The pendulums I upgraded, however, were unupped and the electrum spent wasn't returned.

The second time, I upgraded 6 psions and I farmed the Silver league with that deck; then I changed to my FG farming deck. When I reloaded my Psions deck, after a few FG fights (and probably a logoff, not sure about it) the Psions were missing. I noticed, in fact, that they were returned to their original unupped status. The Electrums spent on them, however, was not returned.

15,000 Electrum disappeared and I am pretty annoyed by that, as you can imagine. Any explanation? Does anyone had the same problem?

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Upgraded cards return to unapgraded status https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58776.msg1195309#msg1195309
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 03:44:06 am »
Did you enter PvP1 at all during this time?

Entering it with upgraded cards will revert them to unupgraded state without any warning, I believe.

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Upgraded cards return to unapgraded status https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58776.msg1195312#msg1195312
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 04:20:58 am »
Did you enter PvP1 at all during this time?

Entering it with upgraded cards will revert them to unupgraded state without any warning, I believe.
Yes, but only for that game
The upgraded cards will remain upgraded for the account itself
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

• Restless Element
Re: Upgraded cards return to unapgraded status https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58776.msg1195314#msg1195314
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 05:21:58 am »
I didn't know. However, no I didn't enter PvP1. I only played against AI.

I am also sure that I returned to the main screen after updating the cards, hence the status should be saved. Odd.

Offline Sera

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sera hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 1st Place
Re: Upgraded cards return to unapgraded status https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58776.msg1195466#msg1195466
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 12:46:15 pm »
Is your account perhaps open in some other machine? It might have been overwritten by an older state before you farmed and got the upgrades. Always close elements after playing and saving.

• Restless Element
Re: Upgraded cards return to unapgraded status https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58776.msg1195514#msg1195514
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »
Is your account perhaps open in some other machine? It might have been overwritten by an older state before you farmed and got the upgrades. Always close elements after playing and saving.
No, I imagined something like that might happen so I don't keep the account open on two machines. So far I upgraded about 40 more cards and this problem didn't presented itself, but I am paying attention to the top of the screen to wait for the message that confirms that the save has been done. I think that the problem I had was due to the fact that I navigate through screens too fast. Since I slowed down a little bit I had no problems. Too bad for the electrum I wasted, but I guess I will survive the tragedy  :D.

anything
blarg: