*Author

Offline eljoemoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146627#msg1146627
« on: July 20, 2014, 06:05:17 am »
I was playing in PvP 1 when my opponent timed out after one turn each. On the next turn by the AI, I believe I saw a grabboid be played, attack, evolve and then attack again as a shreiker all in one turn. I was kind of only half paying attention but I can see no other explanation.

Turn by turn of what happened:

Opponent won Toss.
Opponent turn 1 - Plays 3 stone pillars and ends turn.
My turn 1 - Plays spark, immolation and destroyer and ends turn. Deals 5 damage.
Opponent turn 2 - Times out and is taken over by AI.
AI (Opponent) turn 2 - Plays grabboid, grabboid attacks? , evolves grabboid in shrieker, plays stone pillar and ends turn. Deal 8 damage (10 in total).

Spoiler for Pics or it didn't happen:

The rest of the game played out as normal except for that one turn. No idea.
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146649#msg1146649
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 09:53:58 am »
Some desynchs are not noticed and announced by the client. This has all the makings of a common desynch occurance. That is all assuming you have a 30 card deck and only 2 turns have passed here.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146650#msg1146650
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:04:28 am »
I'm more interested in why you have 9gag up, as well as what your desktop background is.
Also what video you were watching.

... Otherwise, if the thing attacked twice, why are you only at 90 HP, not 84?

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146651#msg1146651
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 10:26:31 am »
I think it attacked one as a grabboid and once as a shrieker. That'd be 10 damage.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146653#msg1146653
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 11:07:19 am »
As you can see in the pic and read in the OP, it's turn 2.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline eljoemoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146771#msg1146771
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 12:44:34 am »
Some desynchs are not noticed and announced by the client. This has all the makings of a common desynch occurance. That is all assuming you have a 30 card deck and only 2 turns have passed here.

I suppose that makes sense. The little desync symbol definitely didn't pop up but that explanation makes sense. And I was using a 30 card deck for the record.

I'm more interested in why you have 9gag up, as well as what your desktop background is.
Also what video you were watching.

... Otherwise, if the thing attacked twice, why are you only at 90 HP, not 84?

I wasn't actually watching anything, I was just on the home page for some reason. My desktop background is this. And I have 9gag open so that the occasional laughter can fill the empty despair of my life *sobs uncontrollably*.
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Grabboid evolved the turn it was played https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55067.msg1146812#msg1146812
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 07:02:03 am »
And I have 9gag open so that the occasional laughter can fill the empty despair of my life *sobs uncontrollably*.

The empty despair might have a connection with looking for laugther in 9gag of all places :P
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

anything
blarg: