*Author

Offline JackanoryTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Jackanory is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1267367#msg1267367
« on: August 26, 2017, 08:30:27 am »
Just logged in to find that my account is completely different? Was up to level 69 now says level 14. Says I have only played 210 games, won 106 lost 104, instead of the more than I care to count now I actually think about it! All my upgraded cards have disappeared and I have only just over 400 unupgarded cards instead of the full set I had when I last logged out. Anyone else have this issue?
I'll tell you a story, About Jack a Nory; And now my story's begun; I'll tell you another, Of Jack and his brother, And now my story is done.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1267370#msg1267370
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 08:47:03 am »
Have you played via normal EtG window or via Kongregate?
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

• Young Elemental
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1267372#msg1267372
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 08:51:49 am »
via normal EtG
I'll tell you a story, About Jack a Nory; And now my story's begun; I'll tell you another, Of Jack and his brother, And now my story is done.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1267373#msg1267373
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 08:55:04 am »
[10:53:54] ‹kaempfer13› ‹@Jackanory› do you usually play on Kongregate?
[10:54:02] Jackanory left.
[10:54:23] ‹kaempfer13› it's possible that you automatically log into a different account there

ya know these things are easier to explain in chat
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1267376#msg1267376
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 09:05:41 am »
Have you used Kongregate in the past or logged in to another account of yours by mistake? Have you used any hacks to increase your score?

If you have used Kongregate in the past, it has a "merge accounts" button or something like this iirc. It is possible you have merged your account by accident with another account or something similar. Or, like kaempfer13 says, it's possible that you automatically log into a different account there.

Right now, I am afraid that your account may actually have been hacked. There were similar cases like yours in the past, but I don't know any of these cases to be ever solved, especially with the EtG developer being inactive for so long.

Good luck anyway.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster

• Young Elemental
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1267378#msg1267378
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 09:49:07 am »
Have never accessed via Kongregate. OK I will wait and see :-(
Oh, and I have never used a hack in the game. I don't even know how to do that!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:58:49 am by Jackanory »

Offline Ohferspice

• Ohferspice is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1268952#msg1268952
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 11:37:02 pm »
I ran into something like this a few weeks ago around the same time as you. I just put it back to what it was like before and rolled with it. Strangest thing ever
thots.org [nofollow]

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1268953#msg1268953
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 11:45:06 pm »
Have you ever had two sessions open at once? If you do, then they can overwrite each other while saving. This would only really apply if you had a really really old session open that somehow got activated, though.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1268961#msg1268961
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 05:16:46 am »
If you have used Kongregate in the past, it has a "merge accounts" button or something like this iirc. It is possible you have merged your account by accident with another account or something similar. Or, like kaempfer13 says, it's possible that you automatically log into a different account there.

If the accounts are merged, which one will overwrite the other?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline RapidStar_

• Reputation Power: 5
  • RapidStar_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I farm electrum at work
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1268962#msg1268962
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 06:18:05 am »
I don't think it's possible for two accounts to merge... lol

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1268966#msg1268966
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 07:31:32 am »
It's about merging your kongregate account with your elements account, so you only have to login to your kongregate account to log into elements. In order to play elements (on kongregate or anywhere else) you need an elements account. All merging does is allow you to automatically log into elements when you are logged in to your Kongregate account.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: Account Has Changed? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64792.msg1268967#msg1268967
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 07:37:58 am »
It's about merging your kongregate account with your elements account, so you only have to login to your kongregate account to log into elements. In order to play elements (on kongregate or anywhere else) you need an elements account. All merging does is allow you to automatically log into elements when you are logged in to your Kongregate account.
this^

anything
blarg: