*Author

Active members:
CactusKing(1)

Offline CactusKingTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
A useful but expensive arena bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64193.msg1257491#msg1257491
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:48:19 am »
So I made an arena deck using some upgraded and some unupgraded cards in it. A day or so later I upgraded a card which was also in use in my arena deck. It was removed from the arena deck and left it with only 34 cards in it. When i went into editing mode It wouldn't let me resubmit the deck with 34 cards in it but if i left the deck as it was and played against the deck it only had 34 total cards. This could potentially be exploited to make an arena deck as small as you like (If you are prepared to spend 1500 electrum for every card removed)
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

anything
blarg: