*Author

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1282340#msg1282340
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08:03 am »

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1282359#msg1282359
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018, 11:56:04 am »
Relax, d2d, I won't leave the community till the end of the upcoming Forum Brawl. ;)

btw, I will not participate in this War. Unfortunately, I have real-life issues to deal with.
Too bad I won't be part of the winning team :light, but I can still witness d2d defeating all of you, infidels! :P
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1284212#msg1284212
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 01:38:49 am »

btw, I will not participate in this War. Unfortunately, I have real-life issues to deal with.
Too bad I won't be part of the winning team :light, but I can still witness d2d defeating all of you, infidels! :P

Liar.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1284214#msg1284214
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 01:50:01 am »
We're off to a good start!

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1284284#msg1284284
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2019, 08:36:02 am »

Liar.

Liar for not participating in this war or liar for witnessing d2d defeating all of you infidels (I admit that the infidel of Air has managed to escape our wrath)? :P
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1286400#msg1286400
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 06:22:12 am »

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1286401#msg1286401
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 06:25:25 am »
i accept this prophecy and fully expect arth to be exiled
recovering firestall addict

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1286405#msg1286405
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 06:56:09 am »
i accept this prophecy and fully expect arth to be exiled

What do you mean? I know god has a weird way of spelling "round 4" that makes it to sound like "round 7" but that doesn't mean that prophecy was false. :P

Just kidding, I will give my account to Mobian or whoever else wants it after the War ends.

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1286407#msg1286407
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 06:59:21 am »
i forgot my /s dont leave :'c
recovering firestall addict

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1286408#msg1286408
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 07:35:42 am »
I saw divine light showering my opponent and I heard a voice from the sky, saying "Team Light shall reach the heavens during round 7 of War!"

The prophecy hath been fulfilled!

Indeed, for in the round of quarter score and two, did not thy opponent dawn to dusk, General of the Armies of Team Light, advance onto a distant and chaotic battlefield accompanied by a host consisting only of mighty Archangels? For only a heavenly warrior should command such beings!

And did that angelic host not gift their foes with the radiance of a Miracle? For only the divine may command such things!

And did they not erect mighty Sanctuaries upon reaching yonder leftward domain? For only the blessed might command such heights!

The prophecy hath been fulfilled indeed, for dawn to dusk came for a battlefield, and yet he found the heavens!

For in this new land, Team Light was met by Shards of Divinity, empowering the bearers of the Mark of Light!

For in this new land, Team Light was met by Improved Miracles, restoring the wielders of the Mark of Light!

For in this new land, Team Light was met by Eternity, sustaining the holders of the Mark of Light!

Rejoice, all ye who serve the blessed Light, for their armies have discovered the heavens!

« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 07:39:47 am by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: The Prophecy of Team Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.msg1286420#msg1286420
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 02:14:32 pm »
The opposite of the prophecy has been fulfilled! Rejoice!

* Team :light will have the largest vault of every other team during round 7 of War (thus being in 1st place). right now, it has the largest LOSS of their vault!
* Team :light will have the most of its wins during round 7 of War (that possibly means a 4 out of 4 wins or something similar). 0 out of 4 is exactly the opposite of 4 out of 4!
* Team :light will have its largest vault during round 7 of War (very unlikely; this means it must have a vault larger than its starting vault). It has its smallest vault in round 7!
* Team :light will have won War in round 7. It has lost its chance to win War after such a terrible quartet of defeats!

blarg: dawn to dusk