*Author

Offline Ghvinge_NvdaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Ghvinge_Nvda is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Darkness rides
Gods or Men https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64728.msg1266476#msg1266476
« on: July 22, 2017, 01:39:55 am »
I have studied under many teachers learning much about major world religions including Christianity Islam Judaism and The Baha'i Faith. After a long search I have come to the conclusion that if one Holy book were true than it may hold evidence to the proof other Gods. I'm not saying that means that every Holy book is fact or even that many books might not even be talking about the same divine being. I am suggesting how ever that the Gods of our religions might all exist and that these beings of power and wisdom may have been another race of humaniods like us from very distance times and worlds unknown to man. If that is indeed the case and there are more than one being(s) of power than perhaps there are more than even we have heard and worshiped and studied about. So What of the next being of power? What shall we call him/her and what if due to the abilities of said being it is revered as a God and given this world without contest due to our lack of knowledge. Well It was after facing questions like these that I had decided that Before we accept any being of power as our God we must first learn all we can about this power and how to use the power that we have yet to unlock our true potential.
-Nvda Darknes rides (|)

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Gods or Men https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64728.msg1266568#msg1266568
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:43:49 am »
You are "putting the cart before the horse" on a number of topics.

To start with:
What is a god?
Why would gods even matter?
What is worship?
What merits worship?

Not to mention:
Equating "being of power" as "possibly a god".
Putting "learn how to use the god's power" before "worship".
Both of which imply you worship power (see question 4) but expect a 2 way relationship (see question 3).

So while I cannot engage the discussion you wished to have, I can at least offer you these questions to reflect upon.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

blarg: