*Author

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg471463#msg471463
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2012, 04:41:39 pm »
Right, forgot about the nymph. Fixed.

It can be strong, but I don't think it's way too powerful. There are many things that lock it down. Kill those dragonflies and you won't see a single dragon. PC allows you to outrush it. And due to the lower amount of starting pillars (which are just enough for the deck to start off) some denial can completely cripple it.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg481976#msg481976
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2012, 05:04:26 am »
Seraph is a new card so there should be a new AI3 using it!
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f7 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 5fe 5fe 5fe 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lc 5ld 5ld 5le 5le 5le 5le 5ll 5ll 5ll 8po
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 05:20:12 am by furballdn »

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg489696#msg489696
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2012, 07:40:01 pm »
Seraph is a new card so there should be a new AI3 using it!
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f7 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 5fe 5fe 5fe 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lc 5ld 5ld 5le 5le 5le 5le 5ll 5ll 5ll 8po

Looks pretty good, though I ask: Why only 1 Fahrenheit? And why holy light instead of Sanc?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg489721#msg489721
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2012, 09:05:11 pm »
Looks pretty good, though I ask: Why only 1 Fahrenheit? And why holy light instead of Sanc?
AI3 are only supposed to have 1 rare or so. I have no idea really. Just felt holy light was pretty underused so it might be fun to see the AI doing something with it.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg514831#msg514831
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2012, 05:32:01 am »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4ve 4ve 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vp 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61s 620 625 625 625 625 625 8pj

??? are psions

There's no AI using psion, and it's a new card. There's no AI3 with an :entropy mark. Combine the two.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg514837#msg514837
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2012, 06:11:43 am »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4ve 4ve 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vp 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61s 620 625 625 625 625 625 8pj

??? are psions

There's no AI using psion, and it's a new card. There's no AI3 with an :entropy mark. Combine the two.

I like this.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg514883#msg514883
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2012, 10:29:33 am »
But what's with the abundance of maxwells, discords, and pandemonium in AI3? Those aren't the only Entropy cards, you know! (And now you add Antimatters...alongside TUs, Immortal, and Phase Spider; cards featured in the Mono Aether AI3...)

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg514896#msg514896
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2012, 11:55:37 am »
But what's with the abundance of maxwells, discords, and pandemonium in AI3? Those aren't the only Entropy cards, you know! (And now you add Antimatters...alongside TUs, Immortal, and Phase Spider; cards featured in the Mono Aether AI3...)

I thought this too, until I remembered --> two voodoo decks.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg514902#msg514902
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2012, 12:12:58 pm »

Dolls are awsome!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg514957#msg514957
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2012, 05:11:17 pm »

Yes, and two decks already have Pandemonium, while one of those two has both a Maxwell's Demon and a Discord. In one of the decks, the Pandemonium synergizes with Voodoo Doll, while in the other deck, the Maxwell's Demon synergizes with Adrenaline.

Because AI3 is already pretty biased, it is even more important to not have the same cards in four decks since it'll escalate the current situation. It would be especially unappealing if a new deck used old cards without any new synergies.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:15:29 pm by Pineapple »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg515118#msg515118
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2012, 03:17:17 am »
It would be especially unappealing if a new deck used old cards without any new synergies.

Even if it's quite sheety like this?  :P

52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52r 52r 52r 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 8pk

I have been trying to make a MitoVirus deck for PVP1 lulz but wasn't reliable enough. I guess something like this can work in a AI3.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

anything
blarg: furballdn