*Author

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351625#msg351625
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 08:30:37 am »
Code: [Select]
58p 58p 58p 58s 58s 58s 58u 58u 58u 58u 593 593 593 594 594 594 594 596 596 596 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 622 622 622 622
A fun AI3 that is probably too slow to get anything done. If you let it go on for a while, though, you'll end up with a field full of Wardens that stop your creatures, or of Gnomes that produce terrible StoneSkins, or of Antlions which, well, are Antlions.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline JappertTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351649#msg351649
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 12:24:46 pm »
Original post updated with some suggestions! Maybe Zanz can use them some day for inspiration or whatever.

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351654#msg351654
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 12:42:20 pm »
Rules:
- Include code
- Can use all the cards currently in the trainer
- It is not mandatory to use the new cards
- AI3 have to be fun to play against
- AI3 have to be challenging and have a well developed strategy that the AI can use
- Add lots of variety to the deck (no 6 of this, 6 of that, 12 pillars)
- Max 3 rare cards per deck (at least 1 rare per deck would be best)
- Can be mono, duo, trio rainbow and anything in between
- Can not choose mark. The mark is automatically set to be the mark of the most used element in the deck
These rules might be useful to note if we want proper suggestions.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351674#msg351674
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 01:41:44 pm »
Hmmm... the Mark rule is problematic. Here's a revamp of my decks:

58s 58s 58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 593 593 593 594 594 594 594 595 595 596 596 596 61q 61q 61q 61q 61u 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vk 5og 5og 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5ol 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu
55m 55m 55m 55m 55u 55u 55u 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5f6 5f6 5f6 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i9 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ih 5ih
EDIT: and here's another one while we're at it.

5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c3 5c3 5c3 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c9 5c9 5i6 5i6 5i7 5i7 5i7 5ia 5ia 5ib 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline JappertTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351712#msg351712
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 03:03:39 pm »
I've added all of those into the spoiler below your name morm. From now on I will only add decks who follow the criteria Shantu just posted.

I assume Zanz is way to busy at this moment with T500 and other stuff. But when time comes, this topic might come in handy!

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351723#msg351723
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 03:18:36 pm »
Have we confirmed that all the current ai3 decks follow the criteria? The competition was for the new batch of ai3s that came before update 1.27

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351728#msg351728
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 03:22:59 pm »
Have we confirmed that all the current ai3 decks follow the criteria? The competition was for the new batch of ai3s that came before update 1.27
The competition was held for the AI3 we have now, I think.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351729#msg351729
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 03:24:41 pm »
The competition was called "Submit your own version1.25 ai3" or something like that.
Yeah, the new ai3s are all (or at least mostly) winners from that competition. nvm.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351770#msg351770
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 05:01:10 pm »
Rules:
- Include code
- Can use all the cards currently in the trainer
- It is not mandatory to use the new cards
- AI3 have to be fun to play against
- AI3 have to be challenging and have a well developed strategy that the AI can use
- Add lots of variety to the deck (no 6 of this, 6 of that, 12 pillars)
- Max 3 rare cards per deck (at least 1 rare per deck would be best)
- Can be mono, duo, trio rainbow and anything in between
- Can not choose mark. The mark is automatically set to be the mark of the most used element in the deck
These rules might be useful to note if we want proper suggestions.
The problem is, there are ai3 decks in game that actually break these rules:

The :gravity :life :time Trio has a total of 6 rares.
     The :entropy :darkness Duo has a mark of it's lower element.
     The :light :time Duo has a mark of it's lower element.

However, requiring a certain amount of these 'rules' seems like a good idea - maybe 7 of the 9?

That said, I'll likely revamp my :earth :darkness idea and create a few others as well.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351838#msg351838
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 06:59:23 pm »
While the first one is true (6 rares), the other two, I believe,  are not. It seems to me that the number of cards that cost at least 1 in the deck determines the mark. Those elders both have the mark of the element they use the most cards from.

Japp, I believe you should post those 'rules' in the OP. If the topic becomes larger, no one will read the whole topic through, therefor they won't see my post either where I quote Zanz's rules. There's at least some chance that they read the first post.. :)

edit

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg351842#msg351842
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 07:01:28 pm »
It seems to me that the number of cards that cost more than 1 in the deck determines the mark. Those elders both have the mark of the element they use the most cards from.
If Pillars and Pendulums are not counted then yes, both of those would be legal.

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg352336#msg352336
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 06:14:00 pm »
As I really missed all the decktesting since war, and also I hold a 'special' care about our elders; I'll join the propositions too, if I may:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52l 52l 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 52n 52n 52p 52t 52t 52t 52t 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5ro 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 8pk

I found this Necro-Elder to be quite fun to play against (sometimes he gets some real scary creatures at start), though, some rush decks may get a headache from all the RTs. He also holds some new cards, thus some new mechanics introduced in the latest patch (+ an Eternity, so many people missed from our current Elders).

Have fun.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:31:02 pm by Tiko »
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

anything
blarg: