*Author

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg345670#msg345670
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 01:27:06 am »
Since it's an Elder, which cards are upped?
Since it's an Elder, there are no upped cards :P
Yeah, realized that right after i left; sorry. ^-^
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg345851#msg345851
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 12:08:56 pm »
Code: [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55m 55m 55m 55o 55o 576 576 576 576 576 5f0 5f0 5f0 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig
This is one of the funniest AI3 decks that I thought of. It's kinda strong if it can get a couple Nymphs out and going, but kinda lacks defense (apart from Armagios and Nymphs). It's fun to play against.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350037#msg350037
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 05:16:01 pm »
IDK where to put elder proposals, lulz.
(http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=z14viz54vj52i52o55tz158r58sz558uz1590z1593z25955c55f65i75iaz15lcz15oiz15ur61q8pm)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52i 52o 55t 58r 58r 58s 58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 590 590 593 593 595 595 595 5c5 5f6 5i7 5ia 5lc 5lc 5oi 5oi 5ur 5ur 61q 8pm

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350047#msg350047
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 05:30:51 pm »
IDK where to put elder proposals, lulz.
I guess this is the new place then, according to the thread.

There is no :entropy MARK deck
I think we could have an Elder that is somewhat focused on Mutation.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4tc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 8pj

? ? ? is the mark card.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350049#msg350049
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 05:33:28 pm »
What about the entropy-life AI3?

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350050#msg350050
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 05:34:51 pm »
I don't see the point of the nymph tears, summoning water nymphs won't do anything to help the stall.
its to summon auburn nymphs, remember, they cant stall a critter for a few turns

here's my elder proposal:
(http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=z452gz252iz352oz252pz252rz252vz561oz261sz261vz1620z1623z26248pu)
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Master of Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350056#msg350056
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 05:38:01 pm »
I don't see the point of the nymph tears, summoning water nymphs won't do anything to help the stall.
its to summon auburn nymphs, remember, they cant stall a critter for a few turns

gg no re, the post you quoted was talking about the deck in the first post which doesn't have earth pillars/pendulums.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350058#msg350058
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 05:42:00 pm »
Another nice deck for AI3 I thought up is this:

4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vg 4vg 4vn 4vn 5og 5og 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh
Which is actually pretty strong against most rushes. A solid deck would destroy this on a whim, you just need a bit of CC for the Maxwells, or quanta denial like TADAbow, but I reckon some decks will have true problems with this one... Alas, it's rather slow.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350059#msg350059
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 05:42:43 pm »

gg no re, the post you quoted was talking about the deck in the first post which doesn't have earth pillars/pendulums.
sry i had not noticed
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350060#msg350060
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 05:44:04 pm »
It seems a bit more unwieldly and life-ish. I wanted an AI that was all about getting freaks and abominations an such - with novas to power their abilities.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350072#msg350072
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 06:05:27 pm »
It seems a bit more unwieldly and life-ish. I wanted an AI that was all about getting freaks and abominations an such - with novas to power their abilities.
Well, it's not using novas, but here's the unupped version of my favorite deck:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vn 4vn 4vn 500 50u 5bs 5bs 5c4 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Elder proposal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22102.msg350142#msg350142
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 08:21:45 pm »
Well, it's not using novas, but here's the unupped version of my favorite deck:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vn 4vn 4vn 500 50u 5bs 5bs 5c4 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9
The AI needs an upgrade so that it can use fallen elves properly. If it happened, that elder would be a lot more fun and fearsome.

By the way, Elder decks shouldn't have 30 cards. They all have about 40 cards, and I think it is fine this way: we don't want their decks to be too focused. We could simply give them grabbows and firestalls, but that wouldn't be any good.

Anyway, here's an Elder idea I had. Originally it had devourers but as testing showed me, the AI uses mitosis only on creatures with at least 1 attack, so I put in some other stuff instead.

4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vi 4vi 5c3 5c8 5c8 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5ur 5ur 5ut 5ut 5v1 5v2 5v2 5v2
Creature Control: 2x Chaos Seed, 1x Thorn Carapace
Rares: 2x Vampire Stiletto

anything
blarg: patchx94,Zblader