*Author

Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg341489#msg341489
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 06:49:29 pm »
I would use at least 4 SoGs and 2 sancs for healing, although the sundials might help reduce need for heal..but imo 3 SoGs isnt enough healing to keep u alive :O

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg341502#msg341502
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 07:32:44 pm »
If you're going for fg's, i would change SoGs for sanctuaries and add a reflective shield for the final hit on gods like miracle and octane.
reflective shield is useless gaainst Miracle. Unstable Gas auto-targets the opponent, so you'll take the hit no matter what.

Works on Octane though, to kill his gasses.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg341506#msg341506
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 07:39:06 pm »
If you're going for fg's, i would change SoGs for sanctuaries and add a reflective shield for the final hit on gods like miracle and octane.
reflective shield is useless gaainst Miracle. Unstable Gas auto-targets the opponent, so you'll take the hit no matter what.

Works on Octane though, to kill his gasses.
You're right xD

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg341543#msg341543
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 08:34:38 pm »
I would use at least 4 SoGs and 2 sancs for healing, although the sundials might help reduce need for heal..but imo 3 SoGs isnt enough healing to keep u alive :O
I find it's usually more than enough. There's also a Jade Staff.

You don't actually get hit too much, I usually stall with some sundials if I need to until I can get bonewall up and start spamming pandas/RoF/UGs.

By then you should have enough counters and CC to keep damage at bay until you can win. You can also use sundials to stall a couple turns if your bonewall is low until you can get back more counters.

There's really 3 auto-quit situations:

1) BH/Gravity Nymph
You just can't get set up fast enough. you might stand a bit of a chance with Sanc in the picture, but even then.

2) Pulverizer/Heavy PC
With so much reliance on permanents to mitigate and deal damage, extreme PC can Cripple the deck.
Hermes or DG with their neverending explosions just denies you any chance of a decent set-up.
Obliterator on the other hand will just destroy all you gases unless you get 2 nymphs out, making it difficult to get your damage going.

3) Reflective shield. Self explanatory. You stand a chance if you use pandas to try and TU your opponent's heavy hitter, but otherwise you're usually left with no chance.

If you see Thorn Carapace, Fire Shield, or any other harmful shield, it's a good idea to use sundials to keep your nymphs from getting hurt. Otherwise quint generally keeps them safe.
Alternatively, you can add a pulvy, but I don't want to make the deck too bulky.

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg521771#msg521771
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 05:27:07 am »
Revisited an old deck.

Made some minor modifications, any other suggestions?

Offline Wizy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg521847#msg521847
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 10:01:07 am »
I would change the pulvies, there are not many permanents you really need to destroy.
The only problematic shields are the reflecting ones. Weapons are not much of a problem once the wall is up, except an enemy pulvy. And of other permanents the only ones I can think of are enemy UGs and mindgates(edit:nvm).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:04:07 am by Wizy »
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg525206#msg525206
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 03:42:38 am »
Why not something like
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7aj 7aj 7aj 7aj 7h0 7h0 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7tb 7tb 80h 80h 8ps
?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Holokausti

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Holokausti is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Unstable Pandas! (Feedback/Suggestions wanted) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26839.msg525395#msg525395
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 05:59:31 pm »
I just love stallbows. Kinda hurts to have both Nymph's Tears in the bottom of the deck but I managed to win against a HB when I got the Tears very late. I tried both versions, but it's kinda hard to decide which one's better. I liked the Spine Carapaces, but they ended up against me when one was stolen. I added a couple of PA's and it shouldn't hurt too much with the drawpower you have. I guess I got myself a new favorite HB killer, good job.

blarg: