*Author

Active members:
BiJay(1) Site Administrator(1) Timmso(1) shinji(100,110,101,111)(1) jrc4ever(1) oaky180(1) bamelam(1) Aesirx(1) vice123(1) Orix(1) Cisco(1) icewolf35(1) taneugene(1) fabgassie(1) yrudoy(1) Pombo(1) Uzra(1) Motion(1) balance776(1) Uncle Jellyfish(1) Robnaldo(1) 2weiX(1) barua(1) sillyking14(1) Demongod(1) TfS Anubis(1) PuppyChow(1) ohsnizzle(1) kev(1) Phoxly(1) ObeseGod(1) sorky(1) nowusee(1) seyralunaret(1) jmizzle7(1) geta(1) minipika12(1) Dragoon(1) Tabarnaqc(1) Raitatsumaki(1) Rankiz(1) brynsul(1) impactmethod(1) Delreich(1) darkfrogger(1) RagingAlien(1) feardisXx(1) Neotoxicblitz(1) Deep6er(1) doeringwr(1) Crys01(1) CARRIER_HAS_ARRIVED(1) Rahlious(1) Blue Mage(1) ignius(1) dustnapyle(1) 918273645(1) camdar(1) siriosirio(1) Indivation(1) Patrick(1) Mrd3ath(1) relic master(1) doubloon(1) nongnocchien(1) Lombax372(1) Slayd CraVen(1) Arondight(1) edunavas(1) Artizam(1) strikerz76(1) kitty45(1) kissmyhappy(1) sSethia(1) Szklarzified(1) loggedoff4(1) kobisjeruk(1) jumpoffduck(1) dystopical(1) lukce(1) hawkhaven667(1) willng3(1) catfish69(2) Guy42(2) Rubbisher(2) zombie slayer1(2) Cerril(2) Azumi(2) perflubon(2) Celidion(2) ejnomad07(2) miniwally(2) rawr(2) xiongwen8(2) ivalmian(2) abortedlord(2) Rossendale(2) Chival(3) Macintosh(3) xcalibre(3) Ellimint(3) NeoDeath(3) Kaythal(3) CB!(3) Tahamed(3) Marth(3) Pountius(3) thomas5436(3) Tran(3) Wisemage(3) Idlewild(3) Kameda(3) Parabol(4) Evil Hamster(4) cocobingo(4) Nihilus(5) Belthus(7) Sigh(9) brain9h(16) Scaredgirl(59)

CB!

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1703#msg1703
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

A couple of those really gives you an edge against Seism, which IMO is still the hardest fake-god to beat....

brain9h

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1704#msg1704
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

Fallen druids rock so much. I'm running 2 in my deck.

Aesirx

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1705#msg1705
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

First: Thank you for this deck Scaredgirl.  I have 15 upgrades because of this deck.

Second: Damn you Seism !!!!!  (Only god I have yet to beat)

Third: Morte kicks my ass 80% of the time.  14 poison before I can do anything is not cool.

Scaredgirl

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1706#msg1706
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

A couple of those really gives you an edge against Seism, which IMO is still the hardest fake-god to beat....
Problem with that is, that those 2 Protect Artifacts are not that useful against most of the Gods and still you might be unlucky and not draw either of them during early rounds.

Scaredgirl

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1707#msg1707
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

First: Thank you for this deck Scaredgirl.  I have 15 upgrades because of this deck.

Second: Damn you Seism !!!!!  (Only god I have yet to beat)

Third: Morte kicks my ass 80% of the time.  14 poison before I can do anything is not cool.

Gratz.

Many people seem to think Seism is the most difficult False God. Probably because of all those Earthquakes. Personally I find Graviton to be even more difficult.

I've been hearing people having problems with Morte. I fought him 3 times this morning and all were easy victories. My health might have gone down to 20-30 at some point with about 15 poison running, but at that point I usually had enough characters on the table to counter the poison. I find Morte easy because his characters are good food for Otyugh or Rain of Fire. And because you can steal his Boneyards, you'll get a lot of Skeletons early.

Maybe it gets easier with upgraded deck but I don't remember having a lot of problems with Morte earlier. Scorpion is much tougher because he has stronger characters and doesn't have Boneyards to steal.

vice123

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1708#msg1708
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

I have been trying some stuff in the trainer and I've made a similar deck (well a rainbow one). I have 60 cards, mark time, cards are:
18-20 quantum pillars
6 sundials
3 hourglasses
6 supernova
3 bone wall
3 firestorm
3 steal
2 heavy armor
2 empathic bonds
 The creatures are:
3 otyugh
3 FFQ
3 lava destroyer
3 Parallel universe (kinda a creature:))
 Not set on weapon, either pulverizer or sniper.

Deck is all about quickly taking cards from your deck and building an army with FFQ, destroyers and PU. Otyughs+armor and firestorms work pretty well together, as well as with the bone wall.
But unfortunately with a 60 card deck I get very random hands, sometimes 0 pillars which pretty much seals the game. And sometimes winning with mastery seems so easy (can't beat Mr. Seismic with this deck though). I would cut it down to 45-50 cards but for now I like it. And big deck allows for more testing :) Maybe drop the novas, what would you suggest?

Scaredgirl

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1709#msg1709
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

I have been trying some stuff in the trainer and I've made a similar deck (well a rainbow one). I have 60 cards, mark time, cards are:
18-20 quantum pillars
6 sundials
3 hourglasses
6 supernova
3 bone wall
3 firestorm
3 steal
2 heavy armor
2 empathic bonds
 The creatures are:
3 otyugh
3 FFQ
3 lava destroyer

Deck is all about quickly taking cards from your deck and building an army with FFQ, destroyers and PU. Otyughs+armor and firestorms work pretty well together, as well as with the bone wall.
But unfortunately with a 60 card deck I get very random hands, sometimes 0 pillars which pretty much seals the game. And sometimes winning with mastery seems so easy (can't beat Mr. Seismic with this deck though). I would cut it down to 45-50 cards but for now I like it. And big deck allows for more testing :) Maybe drop the novas, what would you suggest?
I wouldn't drop Novas. They are great against Seism.

3 Otyughs is a good choice. Deep inside I know that having 3 of those hungry fellows would probably better winning percentage also with my deck but I wanted to have more variation so that I wouldn't get bored so fast with doing the same things over and over again. That's why I only have 1 of each character. Well, I HAD to take 2 Otyughs because they are so cute!

Like you said, you have a big deck. Cutting it down to 50 cards wouldn't hurt. The bigger the deck is, the more random it gets, because of the 6 card limit. And the way I see it, the less random a rainbow deck is, the better it performs. I've tried making mine smaller but I just don't know what to throw away.

Doesn't having only 2 Empathic bonds in a deck of 60 cause you problems? Like against Scorpio and his poison? Especially when you don't have Miracle or Purify. You might want to consider taking one extra Bond. Also having 1-2 Boneyards would be great seeing you have 3 Firestorms and 3 Otyughs.

But that's just speculation since I haven't actually tried your deck.

brain9h

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1710#msg1710
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

18-20 quantum pillars
6 sundials
3 hourglasses
6 supernova
3 bone wall
3 firestorm
3 steal
2 heavy armor
2 empathic bonds
 The creatures are:
3 otyugh
3 FFQ
3 lava destroyer

No phase shields? No lobotomizer at all? I'm not sure that's a sound choice. Why do you want 3 FFQ, will you have quanta to support this? (life and air)

Orix

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1711#msg1711
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

hi,
i started this game a few days ago. as a big fan of magic, started with the first editions. i instantly loved this game! great job!
so i started with gravity creating i believe you call it a stall deck (+some earth or healing stuff), which i liked a lot. unfortunately i could only beat low 30s in the t50. i was getting no where.
around my first 1000 coins i was faced with a decision: make one upgrade or create a new deck.
i checked the forums for the first time and found this deck. figured it would cost about 2265 coins plus change of mark minus the cards i already posessed.
then i changed my deck to rainbow and wow did that make a difference! my old deck was kinda fine tuned i liked it and put a lot of thought in it. the new deck was rainbow and really random cause i had no experience. but it owned the t50 from the beginning (believe rainbow is op).

well anyway, in short what i wanted to say is, you made a nice deck and its worth going for a easier playable deck in the beginning if your still farming for upgrades.

if your new and want to own the ai you need: (in pvp my old deck wasnt bad at all, guess it just needed some upgrades...)
2265 coins, if you choose mark of time in the beginning you wont have to pay 100 for the change and you´ll get some of the most expensive cards for "free".

my result with this deck (small sample size):
on normal draws:
Fire queen, Miracle, Incarnate, chaos lord  easy wo

Seism, Gemini  medium

Scorpio, Rainbow, Gravitron, Hermes  couldnt beat them so fare

the rest like morte i havent met yet ;P
the biggest advantage of this deck would be, that its cheap (no upgrades needed) and doesnt depend on rares (eg. eagle...) compared to other god farming decks i´ve seen till now.

thx a lot for your nice deck! its been a great help!

Cisco

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1954#msg1954
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:34 pm »

Scaredgirl why the lava golem seems like a waste to me, or does it have any strat value?why not ad a healling card or up the hp for your ot?

Scaredgirl

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1955#msg1955
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:34 pm »

Scaredgirl why the lava golem seems like a waste to me, or does it have any strat value?why not ad a healling card or up the hp for your ot?
You are right. Lava Golem is the only character that doesn't do anything for defense, and like anyone who has played this deck knows, early lack of defense is where you usually lose.

I have him because..

1. Cheap cost. Unupgraded version costs only 4 fire quantum which enables you to get him on the table fast. There's only another Fire card in this deck (Rain of Fire) so total cost of fire quantum is only 9 which is manageable. Also upgrading Fire Golem uses earh quantum which I have have tons to spare and have never ran out.

2. Kills Gods faster. If played early or mid-game, he brings a lot more damage to this deck, which also prevents decking out against Miracle and Rainbow, and makes fighting other Gods faster.

3. Variation. I like to have many different characters. Kind of like the best of the best from all 12 elements. Right now I have 3 Otyughs because they are so vital against many Gods. All other characters I only have 1 because I'm looking for variation.

4. Can't find a better cards to replace him. I would love to add another healing card like you suggested but there isn't any. Taking a third Feral Bond don't make much sense because green is already in high usage. Other elements either have no good cards to replace him or there isn't enough quantum to go around. Second Mind Flayer would probably be on ok choice but he does use Aether quantum and there's less variation that way.

At one point I had already removed Lava Golem but I gave him another chance. He's doing pretty well, especially if you have a chance to buff him up with Heavy Armor.

I'm also testing Freeze (or Congeal) because it's from Water (low quantum usage), it's cheap (1 quantum), and I could remove the most annoying enemy from the game for 4 rounds. So far it's looking great. It has saved me from death a couple of times but more testing is needed before I can really say if it works or not.

brain9h

The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=132.msg1956#msg1956
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:34 pm »

interesting... can you lobotomize/mutate/eat a frozen creature?

blarg: