*Author

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
The Pearbow [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466330#msg466330
« on: March 01, 2012, 11:13:54 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 718 71a 747 747 779 779 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7gn 7gn 7n7 7n7 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 80k 80k 8ps

Spoiler for SoP Variant:
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

6u1 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 718 718 747 747 779 779 7ai 7ai 7ds 7ds 7gn 7gn 7hi 7hi 7n7 7n7 7q9 7q9 7qb 7qb 80k 80k 8pj

Spoiler for Past Deck:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 718 718 747 747 779 779 7ai 7ai 7ds 7ds 7gn 7gn 7n7 7n7 7qb 7qb 80k 80k 8pj
All cards' costs are less than or equal to two.

Ttw varies, but this deck is more for fun :D

Let's make it better! All suggestions welcome!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:07:58 pm by willng3 »
Doctor Death

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: *Name Pending* [fun][sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466396#msg466396
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 05:32:28 am »
Wasn't there a 2 cost SNbow deck a while ago posted recently? Eh. Same advice you'll get from other people. You'll have too much quanta. Pack in more expensive better cards.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: *Name Pending* [fun][sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466404#msg466404
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 06:31:27 am »
Wasn't there a 2 cost SNbow deck a while ago posted recently? Eh. Same advice you'll get from other people. You'll have too much quanta. Pack in more expensive better cards.
hed have to change the {fun}and {sily} tag to {monotonous} and {exactly the same as all other speedbows} if he did that
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

• Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: *Name Pending* [fun][sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466437#msg466437
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 10:43:21 am »
How about not adding the more expensive cards and figuring out a way to make this deck better and consistent with the idea that all cards cost two or less?
Doctor Death

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466442#msg466442
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:30:52 am »
Replace all the supernovas with regular novas

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466492#msg466492
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 07:20:16 pm »
This. Reduce bad draws and removes excess quanta.
And change the Mark to :time and fit in more precogs.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466501#msg466501
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 07:40:49 pm »
This. Reduce bad draws and removes excess quanta.
And change the Mark to :time and fit in more precogs.
I read the original and wasn't sure if that was a great idea because two novas are necessary, but when you brought up the idea of more precogs, I felt that it was in truth a pretty good idea.

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 718 718 747 747 779 779 7ai 7ai 7ds 7ds 7gn 7gn 7n7 7n7 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 80k 80k 8ps
Doctor Death

Offline 17927.2brainz

• Reputation Power: 1
  • 17927.2brainz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg466517#msg466517
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 09:21:27 pm »
I'd replace a deadly poison with an arsenic.

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg469565#msg469565
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 05:03:18 am »
Another deck that need a name?

Paired Rainbow (which) Is madly Eccentric.

This one is not as good as my other puns, but oh well...

Back to the deck, I think that the heals can be subbed with frogs/spirits and MPs to explosions for deck stability. I don't know if the heals are important, though.
If you're using time mark, you'd better pack more time cards... 4 precogs is meh. (or not. I'm not skilled with this)
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg469603#msg469603
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 06:27:33 am »
Another deck that need a name?

Paired Rainbow (which) Is madly Eccentric.

This one is not as good as my other puns, but oh well...

Back to the deck, I think that the heals can be subbed with frogs/spirits and MPs to explosions for deck stability. I don't know if the heals are important, though.
If you're using time mark, you'd better pack more time cards... 4 precogs is meh. (or not. I'm not skilled with this)
The Pairbow.

Might need more offense, but for quanta balance, seems about right.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

AchDeToni

Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg469932#msg469932
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 01:17:57 am »
Might need more offense,
+1 didnt test it, but im quiet sure. Add Arsenic !

Re: *Name Pending* [Fun][Sillybow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37164.msg469935#msg469935
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 01:28:36 am »
+1 didnt test it, but im quiet sure. Add Arsenic !
It makes sense! Only adding one, because precogs will help draw to it anyways.

Also...

Explosions will definitely help for speed against shields. Froggies are definitely necessary after that change. I'm going to leave the QTs as they are along with the time mark. To me, four precogs is quite fine, but you can switch out a QT with a precog if you'd like as well.

Oh and I named the deck: The Pearbow.

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 718 71a 747 747 779 779 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7gn 7gn 7n7 7n7 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 80k 80k 8ps
Doctor Death

blarg: srm359