*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg449647#msg449647
« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2012, 08:07:52 pm »
My version:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 745 74f 77f 77g 7ai 7an 7do 7dq 7gr 7k5 7n3 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

Change compared to the one in the up:
-1 Elite Graboid+1 Pulverizersaid so in the up
-1 Fire Shield+1 Fire Stormbacause FS deal 3 instand damagde to all, while FS let yor opponent's creature attackt several times
-1 Archangel+1 Crusadersaid so in the up
-1 Ulitharid+1 Arctic Octopuspro= Bacause it is better creature control, can stop every non-immateriel creature while psionic wave only removed the ability + first time I ever use that creature cons=less damagede, more vulneralbe, and one less combo with Epineprine

What do you think about this version? Could you believe it will be better? and Why?
Looks starved on gravity and perhaps earth and fire if you ask me.

Offline zupermannd

• Reputation Power: 0
  • zupermannd hides under a Cloak.
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg449964#msg449964
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2012, 08:52:12 pm »
My version:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 745 74f 77f 77g 7ai 7an 7do 7dq 7gr 7k5 7n3 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

-1 Fire Shield+1 Fire Stormbacause FS deal 3 instand damagde to all, while FS let yor opponent's creature attackt several times
-1 Ulitharid+1 Arctic Octopuspro= Bacause it is better creature control, can stop every non-immateriel creature while psionic wave only removed the ability + first time I ever use that creature cons=less damagede, more vulneralbe, and one less combo with Epineprine

What do you think about this version? Could you believe it will be better? and Why?
Alright.
I do not find Black Hole much useful, so let us say I take Black Hole out, Which card should I put in instead (without disturbing the quantum balance too much, and without letting garbage in)?
The result of a card-match is decided just before any card is played

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg449980#msg449980
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2012, 10:04:45 pm »
My version:

Alright.
I do not find Black Hole much useful, so let us say I take Black Hole out, Which card should I put in instead (without disturbing the quantum balance too much, and without letting garbage in)?
Hmmm... how about an ultharid?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg450050#msg450050
« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2012, 01:08:13 am »
My version:

Alright.
Hmmm... how about an ultharid?
Ulitharid and octopus conflict. Both are water creatures that are used for control. What you replace the BH with is really up to you. What card of a rainbow would you like to put in?

Offline mwaetht

• Reputation Power: 5
  • mwaetht is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg450119#msg450119
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2012, 06:04:26 am »
SoSe's always a good card to splash in rainbow decks, but in this case I would go with another Tower. After all, even with the loss of Black Hole, the quanta pools for :earth and :fire are still strained.

r2krebirth

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg450182#msg450182
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2012, 01:25:49 pm »
idk if boneyard will be good to put in together with fallen elf... the first post is kinda outdated..
or replace the black hole with shard of gratitude...

sadly this deck loses to the lousy ghost pf the past/nightmare combo.. and also stall decks like Dim shield

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg450371#msg450371
« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2012, 12:17:03 am »
idk if boneyard will be good to put in together with fallen elf... the first post is kinda outdated..
or replace the black hole with shard of gratitude...

sadly this deck loses to the lousy ghost pf the past/nightmare combo.. and also stall decks like Dim shield
Boneyard? Not really any need to stick that in this. This deck is a quick rainbow. Not a long drawn out match of mutating skeletons. SoG is not really a good choice, since it only heals 3hp per turn. Sanctuary would probably be better since it protects from BH and heals 4hp per turn, though that means you'll need to remove the crusader. And how does it lose to dim shield? You have two steals, a charger and a pulvy. That's more than enough PC.

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg451812#msg451812
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2012, 11:00:15 am »
Instead of pulverizer + crusader, can you use voodoo doll + butterfly effect + shard of readiness? Or should I try to farm for the pulvy?

I tried this, and when u do get all 3, it rocks. You pretty much have a no-cost reusable PC that will harm the opponent if they try to damage/poison it away. PU it to get 2.

I tried not using the voodoo, but all the other less than 3 dmg creatures (mind flayer, elite queen etc) all have necessary functions that I can't afford to lobotomize and replace with butterfly.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg451869#msg451869
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2012, 03:08:07 pm »
My version:

Alright.
Another heal.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg457904#msg457904
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2012, 03:02:53 pm »
My version:

Alright.
Another heal.
I would actually add a momentum. More useful than heal IMO, esp if used on lava destroyers or adrenized creatures.

duskiller

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg467113#msg467113
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2012, 05:30:54 am »
My version:

Alright.
Personally I use a Nightmare. It can be quite useful sometimes for the extra healing and draw denial

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg467169#msg467169
« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2012, 08:50:12 am »
I have this deck except with adren unupped and it completely fails against fire rushes. i also tried the Octopus, but I find that that one card makes it too water heavy.
Hey there

anything
blarg: furballdn,zupermannd,DarkGDude,calindu221,zhangvict,duskiller