*Author

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg416441#msg416441
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2011, 10:04:37 am »
Lol, you don't need hourglasses if you have enough purities.
You do if you always want to reliably draw one.
It was sarcasm buddy.
Some people can't reconize sarcasm on the internet.......Cause you can't

MrMojo

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg425204#msg425204
« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2011, 07:46:29 am »
Upgrade priority?
Im guessing Pillars+SN > Archangel > Fire Buckler > Bone Wall > Queen > Hourglasses > Charger > Everything else

Offline FuryGhost

• Reputation Power: 1
  • FuryGhost is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements Enthusiast
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg425482#msg425482
« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2011, 10:47:59 pm »
Upgrade priority?
Im guessing Pillars+SN > Archangel > Fire Buckler > Bone Wall > Queen > Hourglasses > Charger > Everything else
Don't do AA. The -AA -Graboid + Pulverizer +Crusader increases the effectiveness of the deck by A LOT.

MrMojo

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg425651#msg425651
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2011, 05:42:30 am »
Upgrade priority?
Don't do AA. The -AA -Graboid + Pulverizer +Crusader increases the effectiveness of the deck by A LOT.
Roger that.
Im going Hourglasses > Buckler > Bone wall > everything else

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg425866#msg425866
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2011, 07:19:46 pm »
Hourglasses > Buckler > Bone Wall > Charger > everything else.

Having that 7-attack charger available to Epi+PU is a lifesaver against lots of tough shield decks.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg428403#msg428403
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2011, 09:49:39 pm »
I don't have all the cards, so I cant test it. But I was wondering how this version would do against the arena.
So this are just some ideas which may be worth trying  :)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ie 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 745 77f 7aj 7dq 7k5 7n8 7q5 7t9 7t9 7th 80b  6rm 7dr 77a 7gv 8pj

I thought that the deck may be too slow against arena because they often have too much HP.
Thats why I changed Fire Buckler with spine carpace, which kills faster and blocks one damage.
But because of its cost I had to take out Epi and FFQ. This gave me the possibility to add Wings and Toadfish
to have more CC. Also the loss of Fire buckler let me add Rage elixier which can be used to kill the enemy
or on your steel golem or the crusader after he used endow. shard of divinity replaced heal. Also the golem
doesn't use your time quanta for the hourglass. And I changed BH with Nightmare, just because it also heals and can clock your enemy.
And I think if you have a speedbow against you in the arena, they get their quanta no matter what you do...
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Brontos

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg428454#msg428454
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2011, 11:58:40 pm »
My comments:

- bone wall is not optimized in this deck as you have no CC machine like Oty. Maxwell won't be enough imo.
- crusader is not opti either. It's not a strong synergy with pulv as you won't have enough targets or :gravity most of the time.
- epi was great with the charger
- you play wings, but without spiders, it's sad :)
- a single nightmare is not a very good idea imo
- shard of divinity has nothing to do here
- it's a bit heavy on  :earth
- ffq > spine carapace to use  :life

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg428864#msg428864
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2011, 09:48:25 pm »
My comments:

- bone wall is not optimized in this deck as you have no CC machine like Oty. Maxwell won't be enough imo.
- crusader is not opti either. It's not a strong synergy with pulv as you won't have enough targets or :gravity most of the time.
- epi was great with the charger
- you play wings, but without spiders, it's sad :)
- a single nightmare is not a very good idea imo
- shard of divinity has nothing to do here
- it's a bit heavy on  :earth
- ffq > spine carapace to use  :life
hm... but then I don't understand why crusader and pulverizer were recommended so much? because in this version
the black hole's missing so you got at least a little more  :gravity quanta.
also, the toadfish supports the CC of maxwell, doesn't it?
I agree that wings, nightmare and shard of divinity are replaceable.
But why is FFQ better than spine carpace?
Thanks for your comment :) I always appreciate to learn something more :D
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Brontos

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg428877#msg428877
« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2011, 10:10:15 pm »
Spine carapace is another target for PC. In arena, steal and deflag are like rampant weed. It's expensive, and won't help killing 200hp decks.
FFQ is hard to kill, and propose a very good agressive way to use both air and green quantas while helping with fire.

Crusader and pulv is appreciated by some players, not me. :) As I said, too heavy on quantas, too fragile, too situational. But having a pulvy-crusader can be good against rainbow-control decks.
Archangel is way stronger in your deck imo. Heal is really good against firestall and diseases.

Fish+Maxwell is ok. But it's faaar less good than a single upped oty to supply a bone wall. Maybe some spiders could be better in death, and it would help your wings (if you keep it).

I'm scared to make you build one of my rainbows if we continue. :p

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg428906#msg428906
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2011, 10:57:16 pm »
For the record, and purely my opinon, Brontos is out-and-out wrong about Pulvy+Crusader. It's exactly against those 150+ HP decks that you need repeatable PC, because they WILL have time to get their important permanents out multiple times over the course of a single game. A couple of Steals won't cut it.

I agree about finding space for a Spider or two, though. Without them, Wings will simply fail in a surprising number of games (damn Phoenix/Ruby Dragon spam!)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Brontos

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg429019#msg429019
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2011, 02:35:14 am »
Yeah. There's another thread, don't know which one, where I'm having the same pov about it. At a point, I know that, if everybody thinks it's a strong combo, well then, maybe they are right.
I'm open minded and I can change my mind!  8)

But so far, in my rainbows, I need my  :gravity to pay the Oty, I need my crusader to endow vampiric, and Deflags/Steals are doing a great job to clean up permanents because they are 100% reliable.

It's deckbuilding, Gandora can play Archange/Deflagl or Crusader/Pulvy if he wants. :)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg429176#msg429176
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2011, 01:19:36 pm »
What essence said. Pulvy is really needed because as your opponent have tons of hp games are going to be long and then they will have all their perm out. Moreover with the *2 draw they'll have 12 of it in the deck and 2 steal won't be enough to beta this guy witj 180 hp and 12 phase shield..

Just my thoughts.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

anything
blarg: Gandora