*Author

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg392874#msg392874
« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2011, 07:44:55 am »
Trust me if you want all upped cards you will upp cards totally useless (holy flash 9000 electrum, skeleton, 9000 electrum ... ) ^^
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

kirchj33

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg393351#msg393351
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2011, 05:01:16 pm »
Trust me if you want all upped cards you will upp cards totally useless (holy flash 9000 electrum, skeleton, 9000 electrum ... ) ^^
/offtopic

Upping 6 floodings was one of the most painful experiences of my life!

Rember

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg393353#msg393353
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2011, 05:06:43 pm »
/offtopic

Inundations aren't a problem thanks to our friendly water/air card donation 'god'. :P

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg393363#msg393363
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2011, 05:43:43 pm »
/offtopic

Inundations aren't a problem thanks to our friendly water/air card donation 'god'. :P
Jmz beat neptune easy.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

zamre

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg394020#msg394020
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2011, 12:49:52 pm »
Actually i'm using those cards:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lm 5lm 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 745 74f 77f 77g 7ai 7an 7dq 7gp 7gv 7k5 7n3 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

With the 4 SoG you can easily do EM and with the 2 sanctuary you can protect yourself from Black Hole.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg394211#msg394211
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2011, 11:40:53 pm »
Actually i'm using those cards:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lm 5lm 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 745 74f 77f 77g 7ai 7an 7dq 7gp 7gv 7k5 7n3 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

With the 4 SoG you can easily do EM and with the 2 sanctuary you can protect yourself from Black Hole.
That looks waay too fat to be honest. It looks like your deck is closer to CCYB (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,25878.0.html), so try it out.

Solyk

Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg415201#msg415201
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 03:16:42 pm »
The JMZ Classic is an amazing deck that's how i make all my  :electrum lol  :)

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg415418#msg415418
« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2011, 01:10:46 am »
Would you say that a Vamp. Dagger is then next best weapon if you don't have Pulvy?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg415424#msg415424
« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2011, 01:19:10 am »
Would you say that a Vamp. Dagger is then next best weapon if you don't have Pulvy?
Pulvy is for the permanent control.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg415427#msg415427
« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2011, 01:21:43 am »
I realize that; I don't have the Pulvy :( What's the next best thing to replace it with?
My Decks

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg415428#msg415428
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2011, 01:23:32 am »
I realize that; I don't have the Pulvy :( What's the next best thing to replace it with?
Err, now that I think about it, the deck in the OP doesn't have a pulvy. If you don't have a pulvy you could always grind AI3/bronze.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg415429#msg415429
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2011, 01:25:27 am »
Err, now that I think about it, the deck in the OP doesn't have a pulvy. If you don't have a pulvy you could always grind AI3/bronze.
There's an edit at the bottom saying to add a Pulvy (among other changes)
My Decks

blarg: zamre,TheForbiddenOracle