*Author

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer, NEW STUFF WITH THE 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg460404#msg460404
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2012, 11:34:40 pm »
I'd like to note that the Gold League Killer V2.0 (modded slightly) is very good at killing Gold League farmers.
16-1 Right now.
How did you go 16-1 I'm happy to win 1/2..
I was using it as an Arena deck, not as a farmer.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Tha gold league killer, NEW STUFF WITH THE 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg460435#msg460435
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2012, 12:53:35 am »
I'd like to note that the Gold League Killer V2.0 (modded slightly) is very good at killing Gold League farmers.
16-1 Right now.
How did you go 16-1 I'm happy to win 1/2..
He means as an arena deck, it can do very well. Also, the winrate of this vs gold is much higher than 50%.

ashashin

Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg460505#msg460505
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2012, 04:59:37 am »
i dont have 5 SoSe's  >:(

should i get some to grind gold rather than grind fgs?
or is the old one still just as good?

(i use half-upped instosis for fgs)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg460507#msg460507
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2012, 05:15:49 am »
i dont have 5 SoSe's  >:(

should i get some to grind gold rather than grind fgs?
or is the old one still just as good?

(i use half-upped instosis for fgs)
half upped instosis is probably more profitable. You'll be winning upped cards which are an instant 1k. Personally, when using tha gold league killer, I just use the old version.

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg460515#msg460515
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2012, 05:37:56 am »
Yes farming FG is more profitable than farming gold league, specially if you need upped cards. It's more annoying too ^^
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

ashashin

Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg460830#msg460830
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2012, 01:31:29 am »
okay thats what i thought...

i switched from gold to fgs a while ago

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg477630#msg477630
« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2012, 07:37:14 am »
Well finally got the 5 SoSes, and upped everything needed (goodbye 10k ;__;) for V 2.0. From what I see so far, it looks roughly the same, maybe better, maybe worse than the original. SoSe makes it way more fun though. Only thing is, 2.0 is way more quanta dependent, and you're in quite a bind if you don't get two SNs off early, or have plenty of QTs. Crusader, Oty, and Queen all seem to be very expensive as well. BH and EQ will bring bad news for it.

Offline Nightlark

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Nightlark is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg481907#msg481907
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2012, 02:49:34 am »
Would this deck do better if you switched out a SNova for another Quantum Tower instead? It seems a bit tight on quanta in the beginning.
The pessimist sees a glass half empty, while the optimist sees a glass half full. The realist sees that you need a smaller glass.

Offline Bloom

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg481925#msg481925
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2012, 03:26:00 am »
This decks speed got hurt quite a bit by the SN nerf.
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg481963#msg481963
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2012, 04:37:24 am »
Yeah a bit, maybe sometimes you'll kill one turn slower. Sn nerf isn't really a problem. You can use -1SN +1QT if you feel like it.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Ge0metry v1.2

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Ge0metry v1.2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hello?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg492801#msg492801
« Reply #190 on: May 04, 2012, 07:14:42 pm »
Whats funner then SoSe? Nothing.
Back just for Mafia.

Offline KeY533

• Reputation Power: 1
  • KeY533 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg506700#msg506700
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2012, 11:40:02 pm »
which weapons would be nice for the golden league deck v1 if I just ve 1 discord?

blarg: