*Author

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375027#msg375027
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:23:25 am »
Okay to help people who wants to farm and to have a feedback about this I post the deck I used/modded since arena is out.

After playing even more I finally found that : THA GOLD LEAGUE KILLER V2.0
Deck Helper comment: 
The deck below was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6uq 6uq 6uq 6uq 6uq 71b 74b 77f 7an 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n3 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

Just awesome.. sometimes got amazing streak vs gold league (record is 32 wins in a row currently). It can be anything, have ton of synergy, can answer to everything and is WAY more funny just because I use SoSe games are more varied. My favourite deck currently.

here it is :  Tha gold league killer V1

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 713 713 74f 74f 77g 77g 7ah 7dm 7dq 7gv 7ju 7n8 7n8 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

nothing really special, wings can win games alone, like discord+BH. The rest is just creature, all are quite abvious choice.
Ulitharid >>> abyss crawler just because oty, maxwell and squizz are present in almost every decks.
I choose archangel because sader is good but can suxx depending what the field looks like.. Moreover archangel can heal his friend or himself which is pretty usefull vs fire stall (and there is a lot of fire stall...)

Actually the deck is a mix between JMZ classic (the TU, 2 steal..) and TADAbow (discord + BH) and my personnal touch : recluse + wings.

Other good deck vs gold league, tested and approved : the JMZ-SW, by SnoWeb :

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 74b 77f 7ai 7an 7dl 7dm 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n3 7q4 7q5 7t7 7t9 7th 80b 8pj

More CC, no wings.. very different deck but work the same way.

Thoughts ?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:20:09 am by willng3 »
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375057#msg375057
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 10:05:52 am »
I think it's more of the son of JMZ, TADAbow, and winged rainbow (you guys haven't forgot about this one have you? if so, shame on you)

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375067#msg375067
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:33 am »
No I didn't forgot but in fact I tried TADA, then JMZ and then I builded this, hence what I said.
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375071#msg375071
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:39:46 am »
Whew, it seems powerful... i'm using JMZ right now, and it's really good, but i like to try various decks.
I need many upped cards to build this deck, though (12 to be exact).
I wonder how it works with some unupped???

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375077#msg375077
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 01:09:22 pm »
Obviously it'll be worse unupped. BUT some cards will be very similar and don't really need to be upped to work :

BH,mind flayer, steal, wings, forest specter, TU and discord may be played unupped I guess.

Actually the cards which NEED to be upped are SN, HG, archangel and maybe towers. Anyway I advise you to upp those cards because they all will be usefull in many other deck.
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375086#msg375086
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 01:34:15 pm »
Obviously it'll be worse unupped. BUT some cards will be very similar and don't really need to be upped to work :

BH,mind flayer, steal, wings, forest specter, TU and discord may be played unupped I guess.

Actually the cards which NEED to be upped are SN, HG, archangel and maybe towers. Anyway I advise you to upp those cards because they all will be usefull in many other deck.
I've got Towers, Supernovas, 1 Recluse, 1 BlackHole, Explosion, Lava Destroyer, Electrum Hourglass, 2 Improved Steal.
I guess the must is the ArchAngel. Maybe i can try to play a Crusader (upped)?

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375102#msg375102
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 01:53:41 pm »
Yes crusader is a good choice too specially for gold league. I just choose archangel because lot of deck use CC in arena and this angel is unkillable with most common CC.

Shrieker is very good upped too.

You can try  it semi upped then post your list and your feedback it will be very nice :)
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375143#msg375143
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 03:17:53 pm »
This works good, nice work Ralouf, this is gonna be my standard gold farm deck  :D

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375145#msg375145
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 03:20:07 pm »
Glad you like it :) I play it every day too and make ~25k score per days if I play a dozen hours.
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline Plantifant

• Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375214#msg375214
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 07:12:08 pm »
Yeah, same here, with a couple EMs too, which gives a lot of money then :D
Really, great job  ;)

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375220#msg375220
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 07:46:04 pm »
It really resembles Willng3's T50 farmer deck aswell. The decks are so similar I don't think you can really call this "your deck"

I'd definately add either momentum or a charger in that deck btw. You will want to be able to bypass shields! Lava Destroyer/Shrieker/Spectre/Archangel + momentum vs dimshield stall = win.

Spoiler for my earlier post:
I have tons of decks lying around, I think the one I'm using is a variant of Willng3's T50 farmer.
Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 74a 74f 77g 77g 7ah 7dm 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n8 7n8 7q5 7t9 7tb 80b 8pj

Momentum + Chaos power + TU does wonders, no need for a charger rly. Results have been great for me. Score + elec gain is huge (not that it matters), I haven't bothered to keep statistics though.

Offline MeetJSquared

• MeetJSquared is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always gone but never hard to find.
Re: Tha gold league killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg375253#msg375253
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 08:37:41 pm »
Have you tried it with Platinum? 

I used JMZ for Platinum last night before I went to bed, and I got lucky enough to win my first three games which was enough to satisfy me (unlucky spin though).  I occasionally use it for Platinum for variety and have gotten some decent results.  The reason I ask is because of the one less win for a spin, slightly less number of decks, and higher abundance of <100hp decks from aging(at least from what I've seen).

And how are quanta issues?  I seem to be unlucky with running 5 towers with any rainbow and feel like just adding another QT and running 31 cards.  Any input on that as well?

blarg: Jappert