*Author

Offline Blutrabe

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Blutrabe is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg509110#msg509110
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2012, 05:56:23 pm »
I'm trying to use the Goldkiller v2, but i lack the SoSe. I got only 1 of those  :( Moreover i have bad draws quite often and lack the quanta to play freely.
Any advise? I switched the 5 missing SoSe with 4 SoG and 1 of those shards that can destroy perms to gain +0/+15  :-X
Help?  ?_?

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg509130#msg509130
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2012, 06:55:31 pm »
Why do you even try the deck w/o SoSe?It will lack about everything.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Heavenscall

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Heavenscall is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • only new at forum
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg509181#msg509181
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2012, 09:40:12 pm »
After all the patches since January, does that deck still work? And just why epinephrine for 1 time? Why not pick an unupgraded Firefly Queen and a Miracle? And are you really get over 20 wins in a row with that? I´am asking cause every time i want to farm in the arena with a good new Deck the same thing happened.
On the first day i have a winrate easily over 70% - but if i play this deck more days longer to farm money the winrate degreases heavy. It seems to me really, like the AI matches you with Arena decks that are worst cases against you.
Who fight can lose, but who don´t fight has already lost

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg512629#msg512629
« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2012, 10:58:51 pm »
ulitharid --> arctic octopus

thoughts?
i find it better to use since freeze > lobotomy, IMHO

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg512632#msg512632
« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2012, 11:27:29 pm »
Yeah the deck still works. Epinephrine is good but does nothing when alone so only one in the deck, same for miracle, you'll never play it unless you got that one queen.

Also win rate is completely variable you may have win streak and lose streak too.

@oblivion : your post doesn't make sense sorry.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg512641#msg512641
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2012, 11:45:39 pm »
Yeah the deck still works. Epinephrine is good but does nothing when alone so only one in the deck, same for miracle, you'll never play it unless you got that one queen.

Also win rate is completely variable you may have win streak and lose streak too.

@oblivion : your post doesn't make sense sorry.
He's suggesting to swap ulitharid for an octopus. Both of them are control cards anyway.

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg512656#msg512656
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2012, 12:19:30 am »
After paying 3 water for a squid you won't really be able to use his ability more than 1/2 time in the game, while lobo only cost one, you already have hard CC to care about damage, loBo seems better vs flying staff for example.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Heavenscall

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Heavenscall is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • only new at forum
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg512822#msg512822
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2012, 03:48:25 pm »
i would prefer octopus generally - but in that case ralouf is right - quanta based is ulitharid better for that deck - anyway i play better my other decks to farm gold or platinum, i have 3 working generally more stable this way. I wish the other´s more luck with that deck and happy farming! ;-)
Who fight can lose, but who don´t fight has already lost

Offline Hiddje123

• Hiddje123 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not new to Elements
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg517445#msg517445
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2012, 10:21:22 pm »
I've been using the SoSe deck a lot today in gold league and it doesn't really seem to work too well for me. It's hardly that I'm using it wrong since there isn't much technique about it, just mainly get outrushed or any creatures i put up immediately get vaporized. The thing is that the creatures in it each have something helpful vs a certain decktype, but then you really have to get lucky to draw that certain creature or get something good from SoSe. It's also very sensitive to bad draws, if you don't start with a quantum tower it's already over for 1. Even if you get one and you don't get first turn + 2 entropy quantum on you're second turn you already have to throw away a card due to not being able to play anything, which really kills you're speed which is definitely needed against gold league. Either of these scenario's does seem to happen to me at least 20% of the time which is a huge barrier to obtaining that 3 kill streak for a special spin.
Any advise on changes that would make help here?

p.s. in silver league this is a completely different story and here i do obtain at least a 90% win with the same deck.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg517447#msg517447
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2012, 10:36:41 pm »
These decks worked better before the nova nerf. If you want a similar deck to this, try the luofoquebow that was a variant of this but was made after the supernova nerf.

Offline Hiddje123

• Hiddje123 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not new to Elements
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg517462#msg517462
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2012, 11:45:52 pm »
These decks worked better before the nova nerf. If you want a similar deck to this, try the luofoquebow that was a variant of this but was made after the supernova nerf.

Are you able to post a picture of it, link me to a topic of it, or tell me what it's compromised off? I can't seem to find it anywhere :O

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Tha gold league killer, V2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29406.msg517558#msg517558
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2012, 05:04:41 am »

Are you able to post a picture of it, link me to a topic of it, or tell me what it's compromised off? I can't seem to find it anywhere :O
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 74b 77f 77f 7ah 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n8 7q5 7t9 80g 8pj

blarg: