*Author

Offline CrockettRocketTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1136869#msg1136869
« on: May 18, 2014, 08:11:21 pm »
Rulac and I were making neruotoxin decks and giving feed back on eachother. We were doing the relatively same idea anyway I just prefer more quantum for better chances of first turn dunes but he has a silence so he's able to kill those 3 gods with miracle. (Morte, Rainbow, Miracle.)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71u 71u 71u 71u 74a 74a 74a 74a 7ai 7km 7km 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 8pj

5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71u 71u 71u 71u 74a 74a 74a 74a 7ai 7km 7km 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 80k 8pj

This 3rd deck was posted on the forums by Tsmuji. Its winrate is higher against arena (not FGs) for the decks its stronger against. However more likely to lose against the typical weaker match ups. The TTW is also lower against arena. Great variant!
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6u2 6u2 71u 71u 74a 74a 74a 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q0 7q0 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 8ps
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:43:30 pm by CrockettRocket »
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline RulacMage11

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RulacMage11 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back.
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1136870#msg1136870
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 08:16:01 pm »
Spoiler for EM Akebono:

This was before trading the Pendulums for QTs. QTs provide a more reliable quanta pool so you don't have to rely on drawing the super novas after SoSac.

Spoiler for EM Paradox:

Win with the current deck in OP
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:24:21 pm by RulacMage11 »
”Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”
http://tinyurl.com/MyDeckComp
http://tinyurl.com/MyPlatDecks
:water Team Water War #9!

Offline Psychat0g

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Psychat0g is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190126#msg1190126
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 09:52:45 am »
Why you don't upgrade sundial ?
You think that's not necessary ?
May the Force be with you dude !

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190133#msg1190133
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 11:10:58 am »
upped dials mess with the mulligan;
At the start of a match, if your opening hand does not contain any 0-cost cards, you get a new hand. this can only happen once per match.
Since upped dials have no cost to play, the chance of starting with a tower is higher if you keep them unupped.

However, why quantum towers?
Why not :time towers, maybe with 1 being another SN?
Or perhaps :entropy towers, with mark being switched to :time?
be quick- time is quanta.

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190134#msg1190134
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 11:18:57 am »
upped dials mess with the mulligan;
At the start of a match, if your opening hand does not contain any 0-cost cards, you get a new hand. this can only happen once per match.
Since upped dials have no cost to play, the chance of starting with a tower is higher if you keep them unupped.

However, why quantum towers?
Why not :time towers, maybe with 1 being another SN?
Or perhaps :entropy towers, with mark being switched to :time?

I know we tried time towers, and just found the deck being too reliant on SNs in hand after a sosac. The quantum towers made everything run nice and smoothly. Idk if we tried changing the mark and using entropy towers, but thinking about that wouldn't allow for first turn dunes.
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Tsmuji

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Tsmuji is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190161#msg1190161
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 05:59:14 pm »
I made this a while ago, never really bothered running vs FGs but it's had a decent level of success in plat. Obviously you have to be careful with braveries against healing opponents and the like, but vs AI it can help to speed games up when they're playing 4-5 cards in 1 turn.

Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6u2 6u2 71u 71u 74a 74a 74a 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q0 7q0 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 8ps

Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190174#msg1190174
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 11:44:26 pm »
I made this a while ago, never really bothered running vs FGs but it's had a decent level of success in plat. Obviously you have to be careful with braveries against healing opponents and the like, but vs AI it can help to speed games up when they're playing 4-5 cards in 1 turn.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Personally I like your version. The poison decks typically are weak to healing anyway, so you made it weaker against its weaker matches, and stronger against the stronger matches. Plus you're version is more nooby friendly as it requires less upgrades. Mind if I add it to the OP and give credit for that version to you?

Offline Tsmuji

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Tsmuji is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190204#msg1190204
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 11:25:40 am »
Personally I like your version. The poison decks typically are weak to healing anyway, so you made it weaker against its weaker matches, and stronger against the stronger matches. Plus you're version is more nooby friendly as it requires less upgrades.

Yeah that was pretty much the aim when I was creating it, I was getting bored with running PDials and the faster I could get games over with the better, be it through quitting early or stacking as much poison as possible. That and nova/bravery means you can run pretty much anything heh.

Mind if I add it to the OP and give credit for that version to you?
Yeah by all means go ahead.

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190713#msg1190713
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 03:51:52 pm »
Any notion of what FG's to skip for those of us newer players who aren't exactly sure what all the FG's have in store? :) Looks like a neat deck, though!

Re: splat revival mixed with PDials [FG] [Arena?] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54552.msg1190757#msg1190757
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 11:49:51 pm »
Any notion of what FG's to skip for those of us newer players who aren't exactly sure what all the FG's have in store? :) Looks like a neat deck, though!
If you're using the bravery version, which is the best one for the arena against FGs, then skip all the gods with miracle. (You can find a list pretty easily.) Those and the healing FGs. If you're using the other versions made for FGs, you can take a crack at the higher-card decks with miracle (the lowest card deck, idk which fg of those that have miracle, is one I would also advise skipping.) Skip the healing FGs, always :p

anything
blarg: