*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Silver Slash [Silver, Gold Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454521#msg454521
« on: January 29, 2012, 09:16:31 pm »
Currently testing:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5if 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 71b 74b 74b 77a 77a 7ae 7dm 7dm 7gq 7ju 7n5 7q4 7q5 7t8 7th 80b 8pj

Stats so far:

Gold:
Wins: 7
Loss: 1
Spins: 2

Silver:
35 Wins - 1 Losses (10 1hp decks)
8 Special Spins

Spoiler for OP before 1.32:
Spoiler for Version 1:
5c7 5if 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u9 6uq 713 71a 74b 77a 77a 7ah 7dm 7dr 7ju 7n3 7q2 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

To be honest I don't know why this deck does (up to now) well in Silver arena. :)
It has some luck elements such as fate egg, SoSe and Pandemonium which sometimes can be a huge turn around.
I usually steal shields from the opponent or SoSe may give me one.
The only reason I use adreanline is that I don't have epi ;)
It's not a completely new deck in my opinion but Rainbow seems to do best against arena.

Criticism/Suggestions appreciated :)

The following is a modified version according to suggestions (??? is SoSe. After 38/17 I started using Epi)

Spoiler for Modification:
5if 5ol 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6uq 71b 71b 74b 77a 77a 7ah 7an 7dr 7ds 7ju 7n0 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

Stats

Version 1:

Silver (so far):
38 wins - 17 losses
2 Spins

Gold (so far):
9 wins - 5 losses
1 Spin

Version 2:

Silver:
73 wins - 18 losses
5 Spins

Gold:
9 wins - 4 loss
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 12:02:56 pm by Gandora »
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454524#msg454524
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:25:39 pm »
Why that title? Anyways, looks pretty well built. Some standard rainbow stuff. Why golems over graboids though? Extra sturdiness? I'd suggest using maxwell over pandy, just seems more stable that way. Perhaps a fog shield or something might also be helpful.

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454531#msg454531
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »
Why that title?
Silver for the arena it is meant to be used and slash... i don't know xD it's a pokemon attack i always liked?
Why golems over graboids though? Extra sturdiness?
A little sturdiness ( ;) ) and the following reasons:
Cost almost the same, graboids do interfere (admittedly very little) with fate egg. Golems are not killed by: shockwave, lightning, rage elixier (you can use yours for them) and maxwell. so they're also like a decoy for CC. they also last longer against poison and are a better target for epi (compared to elite graboids or do 6 and 10 both do 12 dmg with epi? I'm actually not sure :) ).
I'd suggest using maxwell over pandy, just seems more stable that way. Perhaps a fog shield or something might also be helpful.
Yes sometimes I would have been happy to have one of those ;) I guess best is to replace the luck cards (fate egg and pande) as you suggested.
But I like both of them since they help to increase variety and fun of the games. And Pande can be great CC. imo it's also a bit matter of personal preference here :)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454543#msg454543
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 10:12:49 pm »
I'd also change the FFQ for perhaps fog shield and/or shockwave. A lot of rainbow decks I see lack reliable CC. Also, if it was me, I'd personally use an HG instead of an egg.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454558#msg454558
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 11:03:36 pm »
Yes HG looks way better than fate egg even if it's less fun obv.
I got your point about using golem and I'm fine with that, also using golem let more time quanta free for HG.
I don't think that this explosion is needed, you already have 2 steal for PC it seems enough, I'll suggest a lava destroyer instead.
You should uppgrade that mind fleyer because the upped version owns with adren.
I'd use bonewall over flesh recluse but it depend which deck you'll face. Bone wall is still awesome and will make you win a lot of games, also if you play the wall  advise you to use maxwell demon to feed the stack of bone, instead of pandemonium, which is too random for me ^^
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454570#msg454570
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 12:02:13 am »
I'd also change the FFQ for perhaps fog shield and/or shockwave. A lot of rainbow decks I see lack reliable CC. Also, if it was me, I'd personally use an HG instead of an egg.
I got your point about using golem and I'm fine with that, also using golem let more time quanta free for HG.
I don't think that this explosion is needed, you already have 2 steal for PC it seems enough, I'll suggest a lava destroyer instead.
I'd use bonewall over flesh recluse but it depend which deck you'll face. Bone wall is still awesome and will make you win a lot of games, also if you play the wall  advise you to use maxwell demon to feed the stack of bone, instead of pandemonium, which is too random for me ^^
I'll try to replace explosion but with minor phoenix instead. The Golem often dies very quick because of CC while the phoenix can be used as decoy and always be revived (and can be used to power oty and bone wall). In addition, i already have forest spectre as a growth creature.
I'll also test how a fog shield and owl's eye do when replaced with FFQ. (maybe I should upgrade both of them first)
I was thinking about upgrading the mind flayer too. Though he has his advantages in both versions. A quick mind flayer can be very important against some decks while against others you may prefer to have extra atk and hp. Personally, I don't think the difference between upgraded and unupped is that relevant. An unupped still can do 8 dmg which isn't that bad imo :)

Now according to your suggestions here's the version I'll try these days:

5c7 5if 5ol 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 71b 74b 77a 77a 7ah 7dr 7ds 7ju 7n0 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

I guess it's more a standard rainbow farmer, now that the "fun cards" are away but I need some money :D
I'll report the results later, thanks for your comments :)

Edit: Using improved Fog:
 Stats so far:
32 wins - 10 losses
3 spins

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg454786#msg454786
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 03:04:59 pm »
I like randomness, I like the main deck
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg455155#msg455155
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 02:59:17 am »
I'll try to replace explosion but with minor phoenix instead. The Golem often dies very quick because of CC while the phoenix can be used as decoy and always be revived (and can be used to power oty and bone wall). In addition, i already have forest spectre as a growth creature.
I'll also test how a fog shield and owl's eye do when replaced with FFQ. (maybe I should upgrade both of them first)
I was thinking about upgrading the mind flayer too. Though he has his advantages in both versions. A quick mind flayer can be very important against some decks while against others you may prefer to have extra atk and hp. Personally, I don't think the difference between upgraded and unupped is that relevant. An unupped still can do 8 dmg which isn't that bad imo :)

Now according to your suggestions here's the version I'll try these days:

5c7 5if 5ol 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 71b 74b 77a 77a 7ah 7dr 7ds 7ju 7n0 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

I guess it's more a standard rainbow farmer, now that the "fun cards" are away but I need some money :D
I'll report the results later, thanks for your comments :)

Edit: Using improved Fog:
 Stats so far:
16 wins - 6 losses
1 spin
Hm...win rate percentage is roughly around the same as the original. love to see more stats.

Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg455239#msg455239
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 08:09:28 am »
Hm...win rate percentage is roughly around the same as the original. love to see more stats.
I'll update them daily, so just take a look from time to time on the posts :)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg455466#msg455466
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 12:04:03 am »
Modded version now has a better win rate! XD

Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg455728#msg455728
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 09:20:15 pm »
Modded version now has a better win rate! XD
I think this was expectable xD
While my version wins with luck and eventually more speed,
the second one is more adapted to arena having more CC and defense ^^
So I'm not really surprised xP

I guess I'll edit the OP so it's easier to compare them :)

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Silver Slash [Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36125.msg456219#msg456219
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:39:59 am »
I tried it in Silver League, and it works great.  Thanks :)

anything
blarg: Gandora,furballdn