*Author

Offline xenoduelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • xenoduel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161090#msg1161090
« on: October 19, 2014, 11:10:46 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 71b 7am 7am 7hi 7hi 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qu 7qu 7qu 7t9 8pj

Been using this deck to farm platinum and FG, surprisingly good winning rate against all FG except for Scorpio, Decay and Dark Matter . Strategy is simple.
1) Pharaoh + SoR + SoP. One fat Pharoah with limitless scarab generation with two 2/4 scarabs, backed by SoP every turn makes it an unstoppable force.
2)Use Antimatter on big monsters to stall time. Saved my ass a good number of times...
3)Use Sundials to stall time and obtain the pharaoh and SoR.
4)Use feral bond to survive late game and elemental master
5)Use bone wall to survive late game or hold out early rush. You can replace feral bond with another bond wall.
6)Steal for critical permanent control

Tips:
-Use SoR on one pharaoh only. The rest can be used on scarabs since you would run out of gravity quantum sooner or later.
-Bone wall are incredibly important against External Phoenix and Divine Glory
-The 31 card deck helps in getting those cards and makes farming a lot more efficient. Decking out wouldn't be a problem since by then, the results would have been crystal clear to you. (You either have an army of 2 Hit KO scarabs or you are royally screwed)

Lastly, I say its quake proof since Supernovas and the extra one quantum from Time Tower would help you hit the 11 quantums you need for the Pharoah + SoR, aka Pharaoh with limitless scarab generation.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161101#msg1161101
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 01:27:07 pm »
It would be more cake-proof if you unupped 3 of your towers, this way you could have 2 stacks of 3 quantaperms.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161102#msg1161102
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 01:32:16 pm »
It would be more cake-proof if you unupped 3 of your towers, this way you could have 2 stacks of 3 quantaperms.
He doesn't need that since the quantum he gets early is very important.

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161103#msg1161103
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 01:39:45 pm »
Don't you end up often with just Sundials and no towers in your hand?
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161111#msg1161111
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 02:18:15 pm »
I made some tests and it faildraws way too much for my taste. I feel a straight SoR Pharaohs with maybe PC or the SoPa splashed would work better.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161112#msg1161112
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 02:20:34 pm »

On the other hand, if you use unupped dials you may actually not generate enough :time for pharaohs.

I also think you need more copies of some stuff, perhaps bone wall.
The chance that you get your combo out to survive is pretty low.

On the other hand I have no idea what you could take out.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161115#msg1161115
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 02:40:00 pm »

On the other hand, if you use unupped dials you may actually not generate enough :time for pharaohs.

I think I'd rather have the towers and pay for Sundials while building quanta with SN's and successive towers than building the quanta solely with SN's. Feral Bonds will have to provide enough healing. (this argumentation might have some mistake in its logic)

Even though Antimatter might have saved you a couple times, I'd replace it with another bonewall, for that might have saved you more often than AM.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:41:40 pm by Gandora »
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• New to Elements
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161328#msg1161328
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 11:07:30 am »
Normally I would have at least one Time Tower on the first turn. Otherwise, using Sundial on the 2nd turn, then Supernova and 'Hasten' on the 3rd turn, would have make up for it :)

• New to Elements
Re: Quake-Proof Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56147.msg1161329#msg1161329
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 11:17:07 am »

I also think you need more copies of some stuff, perhaps bone wall.
The chance that you get your combo out to survive is pretty low.

On the other hand I have no idea what you could take out.
Yup, you would have to use upped dials.

There are only enough quantum for two bone walls, so thats it. The antimatter is there to make good use of the entropy quantums gathered on the seventh turn.

Regarding suvival rate, I would use pharaoh with at least a SoP or a SoR. SoP buffs it up enough to survive most CC and SoR direct the CC to the scarabs.

blarg: