*Author

Offline EMZheath

• Reputation Power: 1
  • EMZheath is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1077437#msg1077437
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2013, 04:27:00 am »
Epic Deck  :)
Even though no one going to see it. :(
No deck is perfect.
Every deck have weakness and strength

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1077438#msg1077438
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2013, 04:44:49 am »

This made me lol, this deck is one of the most overused in this game and has its own place in Community-recommended Decks.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline EMZheath

• Reputation Power: 1
  • EMZheath is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1077658#msg1077658
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2013, 10:33:25 pm »

This made me lol, this deck is one of the most overused in this game and has its own place in Community-recommended Decks.
I meant the comment to the creater of it.
He won't see it.
But,I don't know if he will see it or not.
And I know it was not clear but that what I meant.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 10:37:33 pm by EMZheath »
No deck is perfect.
Every deck have weakness and strength

Offline AntagonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1288543#msg1288543
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2019, 05:13:16 am »

Saw it ;)

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1288549#msg1288549
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2019, 08:53:06 am »
Which means you are the inventor of the grabbow...? WOW! :)
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1288550#msg1288550
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2019, 09:00:28 am »
Which means you are the inventor of the grabbow...? WOW! :)

Not only that.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1288560#msg1288560
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2019, 04:17:53 pm »
This deck was way ahead of its time. Arguably not a single card you could replace to improve it, and I've tried. And before the Sanctuary update, you could barely even counter it, much less improve it.

Saw it ;)

Heh nice to see you around. Idk if you remember me but we played in a couple of the same events way back before you left. Would love to see you stick around a bit if you can.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline AntagonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: PVP Graboid Rainbow (unupped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7528.msg1288848#msg1288848
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2019, 09:54:07 am »
Heh nice to see you around. Idk if you remember me but we played in a couple of the same events way back before you left. Would love to see you stick around a bit if you can.

Of course i can remember, and i'll try to have a glance in here from time to time

anything
blarg: