*Author

Offline FaroTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Protect the Void [AI3][Bronze][PvP][Upped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56837.msg1168421#msg1168421
« on: November 26, 2014, 03:40:47 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52o 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 74j 74j 74j 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7hi 7hi 7hi 7t9 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 80m 80m 8pt

I had this idea mounths ago and then I quitted EtG....
when I came back, I found this in my deck list and go against bronze... it still works and it's awesome !
could be good even in PvP, but PvP doesn't works. it's the same for you guys?

Strategy:

play SoVs as soon as possible.
play Salvagers only with SoPa down.
use SoBra to draw everything you need.
Try to save Sundials in first turns, because there's only 4 of them. they're unupped on purpose to have less first hand problems.
Steal is there to get rid of the opponents shield for the final attack.
Poison in case of untargettable shields does the killing damage (but opponent must be at 1hp).

this is not a super efficent deck, it's my try to use SoV with creativeness.

suggestions are wellcome as always

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Protect the Void [AI3][Bronze][PvP][Upped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56837.msg1168432#msg1168432
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 05:45:39 pm »
5 creatures, is that worth the 3 SoP? even though phase salvager needs a buff, it seems a bit much.
consider that destroyed SoP's are returned to your hand...

Also, I question the use of SoBr. You want to stall with SoV, and SoBr increases their damage output.
drawpower is nice, of course. But with SoV's low damage you can easily overdo it.
Perhaps upgrade a few sundials and replace some SoBr with precognition?
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Protect the Void [AI3][Bronze][PvP][Upped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56837.msg1168434#msg1168434
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 05:53:43 pm »
I think PA would be better than salvagers.

Also what dragtom said. Maybe add some CC as well. A pandemonium could work well, some BB etc.

• +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Protect the Void [AI3][Bronze][PvP][Upped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56837.msg1168439#msg1168439
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 06:45:59 pm »
5 creatures, is that worth the 3 SoP? even though phase salvager needs a buff, it seems a bit much.
consider that destroyed SoP's are returned to your hand...

Also, I question the use of SoBr. You want to stall with SoV, and SoBr increases their damage output.
drawpower is nice, of course. But with SoV's low damage you can easily overdo it.
Perhaps upgrade a few sundials and replace some SoBr with precognition?

3 SoPas are for draw chance. you need one before turn 3/4 or you're in trouble.
I tried with some upped dials and some preco, but sometimes my first hand was without nova (99% is a lost)
SoV does low but inevitable damage (only SoD and Granite Skin could counter it) but if you don't draw 2/3 creatures to play with SoPa, it will be a difficult match. so SoBra it's perfect to increase the chance to draw more of them.

I think PA would be better than salvagers.

Also what dragtom said. Maybe add some CC as well. A pandemonium could work well, some BB etc.

PA is good of course, but Salvagers go well with SoPa (especially :aether one) and gives you the final damage.
and I don't catch the point of CC since this deck use Sundials...

maybe I wasn't clear: you don't have to wait till opponent has 1hp (don't want to be boring as Zen...), it is not an OTK deck (even if sometime it is).

Offline Keeps

• Keeps is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Protect the Void [AI3][Bronze][PvP][Upped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56837.msg1168493#msg1168493
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:26:25 am »
A Bow Void Rush Deck...  First some what original idea I've seen in about a year...

With 4 SoBr though, I think -1 SoPa and +1 Phase Salv would yield slightly faster results.

I like it

• +Yeah!
Re: Protect the Void [AI3][Bronze][PvP][Upped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56837.msg1168527#msg1168527
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 08:27:13 am »
A Bow Void Rush Deck...  First some what original idea I've seen in about a year...

With 4 SoBr though, I think -1 SoPa and +1 Phase Salv would yield slightly faster results.

I like it

Thanks Keeps ! your like is important to me!
I'll try your suggestion, but I believe is better to -1SoBr +1 Phase Salv, cause an early SoPa it's better then an early Salvager...

anything
blarg: