*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg443923#msg443923
« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:06 pm »
I wanted to make a instosis deck but it's too expensive to me. But now I found this deck, thank you  :) I love this deck, good win rate and it's not so slow
Absolutely, and the upped version is faster and has higher win rate!

already tried with jezebel.. too many steals before you can put ur hourglass and shields he'll just steal them away..
Jezebel is hard, but can be won depending on what she has.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444215#msg444215
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2012, 06:10:08 pm »
Strategies for each FG:
Chaos Lord: Only 2 Steals, Deflags and Unsoppables. You can make him spend them in hourglasses and Sancts before the shields.
Decay: 4 Steals: Make him spend the first 1-2 in hourglasses and even a shield if you can, before playing a Sanctuary. After that, the game is yours. 90% EM (he can play a last-turn Drain life, but it's unlikely.
Destiny: Slow and without PC = 90% win rate and 80% EM. Granted.
Elidnis: Don't try to EM playing the 1st shield as soon as you can unless you have a Hourglass in your board. Then, it's the same as Destiny: 90% win rate.
Ferox: A bit rusher than most of the other FG, maybe you will have to play an early shield. VERY high win rate (70/80%) and EM granted.
Fire Queen: Can be like Ferox or like Destiny, depends how she starts. No problem at all. EM granted.
Hecate:  Only 4 Steals, same as Decay. Just easier because he doesn't drain your precious quanta. EM granted.
Incarnate: Same as... maybe Ferox.
Lionheart: The easiest one. 100% win rate, 100% EM.
Miracle: 100% win rate, 100% EM.
Morte: You can handle the poison with the healing. 6 Sanctuaries are not for nothing.
Neptune: Eeeaaassyyy! The only way you don't EM is when he plays a last-turn Shockwave, what is really unlikely.
Osiris: His momentum is nothing compared with your healing, and you can resist some double-Trebuchets turns untill you get the combo.
Paradox: Like Ferox: Fast, but makes no challenge at all.
Scorpio: 1 or 2 early Physalias are a pain without some Sanctuaries. Otherwise, it's like Morte.
Serket: With a normal (not bad) hand and an early shield, he is a piece of cake.

Lionheart:
(http://www.postimage.org/)

Does that explain enough...  :-X
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444217#msg444217
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2012, 06:13:02 pm »
LOL, I usually start the chain early and let Lionheart deck out xD

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444296#msg444296
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2012, 01:36:25 am »
I'm currently testing the fat fat version of this deck as you said it had the highest win rate and I've so far found that there is rarely, if ever, enough :light and that it has a 10% win ratio so far (20 games, 2 wins, both EM) I'll post some better stats once I get up past 100 games but so far it just feels like there's too little  :light apart from that it's a pretty fun deck.

It gets RAPED by akebono btw.

:darkness

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444440#msg444440
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2012, 01:41:02 pm »
I'm currently testing the fat fat version of this deck as you said it had the highest win rate and I've so far found that there is rarely, if ever, enough :light and that it has a 10% win ratio so far (20 games, 2 wins, both EM) I'll post some better stats once I get up past 100 games but so far it just feels like there's too little  :light apart from that it's a pretty fun deck.

Akebono is a skip god, because of his massive momentum. Look at the OP, Akebono and mass CC FGs are skip ones. The other ones, are almost autowin. 20 games are not enough to make stats, because you could have faced Jezebel, Eternal phoenix, rainbow and the other skip FGs.
Read the god by god breakdown in the OP.

r2krebirth

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444446#msg444446
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2012, 01:47:13 pm »
i just want to ask how did you get the shards... i dont know how to get one since i want to try your fat version but dont have the cards...

btw having fun farming some of the false gods...

my stat so far

i cant win against morte, eternal phoenix, akebono, hecate, obliterator and hermes also dream carcher..

good thing is i won your deck against rainbow...

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444456#msg444456
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2012, 02:28:25 pm »
i just want to ask how did you get the shards... i dont know how to get one since i want to try your fat version but dont have the cards...
/snip
easiest way to get the shards would be to grind silver (half-decent to okay decks + fair reward) OR bronze (subpar rewards + possibly pvp1 decks used by AI)

you can get shards from consecutive wins :)

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444459#msg444459
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2012, 03:17:39 pm »

btw having fun farming some of the false gods...

my stat so far

i cant win against morte, eternal phoenix, akebono, hecate, obliterator and hermes also dream carcher..

good thing is i won your deck against rainbow...
Grind bronze/silver, and try the slim version. That FGs toy couldn't win are the skip ones, read the OP.

MartinJ

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444665#msg444665
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2012, 05:37:09 am »

Akebono is a skip god, because of his massive momentum. Look at the OP, Akebono and mass CC FGs are skip ones. The other ones, are almost autowin. 20 games are not enough to make stats, because you could have faced Jezebel, Eternal phoenix, rainbow and the other skip FGs.
Read the god by god breakdown in the OP.
rainbow isn't a skip god, well, i don't think he is, cuz i've beaten him 2/3 times  :P

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444666#msg444666
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2012, 05:47:03 am »
Shards? There aren't any shards in this. Are you referring to instosis? There's not any rare cards either. Just 6 upped ones.

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444812#msg444812
« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2012, 03:45:49 pm »
Well approaching 100 games now, should be done with some stats for the fat fat version soon, then I'll move onto a different deck and then I'll come back to do the slim slim version.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg444817#msg444817
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2012, 04:00:28 pm »
Well approaching 100 games now, should be done with some stats for the fat fat version soon, then I'll move onto a different deck and then I'll come back to do the slim slim version.
Nice, thanks!

anything
blarg: