*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg437420#msg437420
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2011, 12:26:43 pm »
I love this deck, thank you for sharing! One thing that bothered me about it is the unreliability of the quantum pillars. You mostly need  :aether  :time and  :light quanta, and a bit of  :fire :gravity :air to finish it off with the dragon-blitz
It's a joke, right? you just mentioned 6 elements are needed. An element-tower-based Limitless Speed would get you many bad draws, of getting no wanted pilars till the end of the game. That's what rainbows are: consistent with QT.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

jawesome1

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg437625#msg437625
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2011, 08:45:17 pm »
i lost to miracle with this because i couldnt get any  :light!!!!  >:(

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg437716#msg437716
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2011, 11:49:54 pm »
I love this deck, thank you for sharing! One thing that bothered me about it is the unreliability of the quantum pillars. You mostly need  :aether  :time and  :light quanta, and a bit of  :fire :gravity :air to finish it off with the dragon-blitz
It's a joke, right? you just mentioned 6 elements are needed. An element-tower-based Limitless Speed would get you many bad draws, of getting no wanted pilars till the end of the game. That's what rainbows are: consistent with QT.
Yes, I understand that and was not suggesting to use 6 kinds of pillars. Supernova also gives all kind of quanta, and for this deck, it is fully sufficient for 3 of the elements, so you need to add some extra boost for the 3 main ones only: :aether  :time  :light
With the minimalistic 30-card supernova version I am getting less bad draws than with the original slim (simply because it is smaller).
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg438167#msg438167
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2011, 12:36:42 pm »
With the slim version, you ALWAYS have to discard at least a pair of shields. That means that you can win a pair of turns playing a shield instead of discarding it, to get the needed  :light
I understand, it's not an easy-playing deck.

jawesome1

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg439446#msg439446
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2011, 01:50:26 am »
im getting more used to the deck

pure genius, chapuz

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

jawesome1

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg439638#msg439638
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2011, 03:59:42 pm »
 :o
the strangest thing just happened with this deck.

i was against destiny, and i had chrysaora for a pet, which i kept using poison with. i also got 5 or 6 of my dim shields out early in the game already, which i just kept using. and after many turns i had:

a dimshield with 1turn left on my board(none left in my hand)
4 sanctuaries on my board
2 hourglasses on my board
3 parallel universes in my hand
and my precious dragon in my hand as well.

meanwhile, destiny only had ~80 health left, thanks to my chrysaora (for some reason destiny was to stupid to use eternity on it, and yet they used rewind on it once when they finally drew it)
and guess what else?
they had a 44/44 lava golem as well   ;D

so mischievous little me plays my dragon and uses 3 parallel universes on that little golem, and before you know it, bye bye destiny (i EM'd him, although unfortunately i won no cards :()!

LOVIN THIS DECK  :P  :))

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg439645#msg439645
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2011, 04:08:59 pm »
The PU's do offer a bit of flexibility ;P The deck isn't really my cup of tea, since I'm not very good with it, and the combo seems to take time to pull off. But it sounds very fun to play, and any deck with PUs or fractals are just great for using the opponents crap against them.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg440594#msg440594
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2011, 02:09:37 am »
I used the "Fat fat" deck, and it flat out sucked. Not just against FG, but AI4 too.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg440596#msg440596
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2011, 02:11:17 am »
Are you sure you're using it right?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg440632#msg440632
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2011, 03:32:47 am »
I know he is not

jawesome1

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg440868#msg440868
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2011, 08:11:01 pm »
@kobrahawk, you're either using the deck completely wrong, or you're getting very unlucky and constantly getting unplayable gods with a lot of permanent control, because this deck is awesome for only 5 upped cards.  or you're just lying.

jawesome1

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg441633#msg441633
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2011, 09:25:50 pm »
i dont think decay is really a playable god because of quanta control...

anything
blarg: