*Author

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg429003#msg429003
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2011, 01:51:17 am »
I played this deck minus the upgraded hourglasses and with a colossal dragon instead of a light dragon (..Didn't feel like buying one. meh. It let me play an extra rage potion on it though.) Basically modified it to work with what cards I had and for my own purpose. Thus making the decks damage in one turn closer to 100ish, which is fine for me. But then I decided to play against platinum. I almost had an elemental mastery despite needing three turns to kill my 200 hp opponent...But then I made myself deck out using hourglasses.

Enjoy my tale of woe, and remember kiddies: Hourglasses blow. I hate them so much. Granted it's my own fault I lost, but I hate hourglasses. xD

EDIT: I've now come back to your original "slim" deck. I cannot beat even bronze opponents. I've lost 10 in a row and lost all of my spare electrum. *Insert stream of non forum friendly words here*

inb4 someone tells me i'm an idiot who doesn't know how to run this deck, even though I absolutely understand it.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg429276#msg429276
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2011, 05:53:30 pm »
I played this deck minus the upgraded hourglasses and with a colossal dragon instead of a light dragon (..Didn't feel like buying one. meh. It let me play an extra rage potion on it though.) Basically modified it to work with what cards I had and for my own purpose. Thus making the decks damage in one turn closer to 100ish, which is fine for me. But then I decided to play against platinum. I almost had an elemental mastery despite needing three turns to kill my 200 hp opponent...But then I made myself deck out using hourglasses.

Enjoy my tale of woe, and remember kiddies: Hourglasses blow. I hate them so much. Granted it's my own fault I lost, but I hate hourglasses. xD

EDIT: I've now come back to your original "slim" deck. I cannot beat even bronze opponents. I've lost 10 in a row and lost all of my spare electrum. *Insert stream of non forum friendly words here*

inb4 someone tells me i'm an idiot who doesn't know how to run this deck, even though I absolutely understand it.
Please post the looser deck you used. This combo doesn't work with any other dragon, and hourglasses are the FIRST thing you must upgrade after the combo cards. It's a vulnerable combo against any king of CC if you don't play it correctly.

This deck is suposed to make a 200 damage hit in a single turn just because of that. Play ir correctly and you will win much more than what you say. And I don't think it's an anti Platinum deck, as every single one has enough PC to destroy the shields.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Elbirn

• Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg429283#msg429283
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2011, 06:20:15 pm »
I've got mixed feelings on it now. Because I just lost against 3 fg's and a platinum...But then won 3 golds in a row and got a miracle and a morning star from said wins. *scratches head* xD Don't get me wrong it's a great deck for sure, I'm just saying that my lucks been very iffy.

I'm curious as to why the upped hourglasses are so necessary? I've always found myself with plenty of time quanta..

As for the deck I used: The only change I made was light pendulums and light dragon were changed to gravity pendulum and colossal dragon. I had an extra rage pot in there before but decided it was pointless. I've now gotten off my lazy arse and bought light dragon/pendulums, so essentially i'm running your deck but completely unupped. except for one solitary hourglass that i won in a spin ages ago :P

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55o 55q 576 576 576 5fb 5fb 5op 5rl 5rl 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7q5 8pu

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg429414#msg429414
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2011, 11:04:59 pm »
Upped hourglass costs 1 :time to draw a card. Unupped costs 2 :time. Upped is twice as good  :P

Offline Elbirn

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg429424#msg429424
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2011, 11:21:14 pm »
Upped hourglass costs 1 :time to draw a card. Unupped costs 2 :time. Upped is twice as good  :P
If I get one. And if it isn't deflagged or stolen. Which happens rarely, and when I do manage to keep an hourglass on the field, I've already got loads of time quanta by then. And I've found that more often than not, drawing just results in me having a hand full of crap that I want to keep but can't play yet, meaning i have to throw something important away, meaning i'm screwed. :P I guess I'm just not getting something here. I've saved your deck in my majicakal word document of deck codes, and I'm sure when I'm rich enough to up the cards and "skilled" enough to win consistently, I'll very much enjoy this. :D

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg429695#msg429695
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2011, 02:40:47 pm »
I've got mixed feelings on it now. Because I just lost against 3 fg's and a platinum...But then won 3 golds in a row and got a miracle and a morning star from said wins. *scratches head* xD Don't get me wrong it's a great deck for sure, I'm just saying that my lucks been very iffy.

I'm curious as to why the upped hourglasses are so necessary? I've always found myself with plenty of time quanta..

As for the deck I used: The only change I made was light pendulums and light dragon were changed to gravity pendulum and colossal dragon. I had an extra rage pot in there before but decided it was pointless. I've now gotten off my lazy arse and bought light dragon/pendulums, so essentially i'm running your deck but completely unupped. except for one solitary hourglass that i won in a spin ages ago :P

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55o 55q 576 576 576 5fb 5fb 5op 5rl 5rl 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7q5 8pu

The combo doesn't work with any dragon buy the light dragon, as you should know. It's (12 + 6 + 6 + 1)x4 = 200 damage. That's the reason you loose so much, you don't make a 200 damege OTK.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Giantfrog

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg431356#msg431356
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2011, 09:39:04 am »
Agreed with chapuz for obvious reasons. As far as hour glasses go when you draw 2 out of 3 in your starting hand and you have no time pends you dont have tons of extra time quanta. Some cases you barely have any left when you finish the match. The cards that are in this deck are needed for an otk on false gods. If you want an otk you can use the gravity dragon. But light is 100% needed for the false gods. There is a list of study for fgs and all which I have compiled and havent been doing for sometime now as I have been a bit busy to continue doing a study on the unupped decks for farming so when I have more time I will improve the stats for them until then I shall continue on. Also the combo works other ways you just need to be creative on how you do it.

Also you need to up your rage pots so they do 6 instead of 5 just a hint.

the_unknown

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg431675#msg431675
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2011, 01:24:19 am »
looks rlly kewl! and like it would work very well!im only sayin this cuz i still need to try it XD

Giantfrog

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg432034#msg432034
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2011, 10:39:14 pm »
I use it to farm fgs and it really does work wonders. Slim is faster fat just gives a higher win rate against other gods. You can beat serket without sancs it just requires a adrend death scorp which I cant think of the name off hand.

SilverHearts

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg434237#msg434237
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2011, 04:28:02 am »
It looks like a good prospect for my next FG deck.

Krewrov

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg436807#msg436807
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2011, 08:56:53 pm »
Thank you for sharing this deck. I'm new and this deck helped me go from kinda farming FG's to fully farming them without having to stop to recover electrum from ai3's.

Just wanted to let you know it really helped me out. Thank you Chapuz!

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg436919#msg436919
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2011, 04:50:45 am »
I love this deck, thank you for sharing! One thing that bothered me about it is the unreliability of the quantum pillars. You mostly need  :aether  :time and  :light quanta, and a bit of  :fire :gravity :air to finish it off with the dragon-blitz, so the others are wasted and sometimes in early game I found myself lacking one of the main three while the stupid QPs were generating useless quanta. I had some supernovas from other semi-upped decks, so I tried to build a variant using those instead of QPs, here is what I came up with:

4vn 55q 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lm 5lm 5lm 5op 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 61o 61o 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7dr 7dr 7jq 808 808 808 808 80b 80e 8pj

Sorry for the inconsistency of the  :aether cards (some upped some not), I just used the max I have upped so far, it should work with those not being upped also. I have added the electrocutor to remove the momentum from those pesky creatures that want to punch through the shield. The Antimatter is thrown in to make use of the excess entropy quanta after the burst of supernovas (the mark keeps generating it, but we only need 2 to burst). It can also be used on the strongest momentum attacker to turn it into a nice healer.

Happy grinding  ;)

ps: playing a bit further with the supernova version, I have trimmed it down to a minimalistic super-slim version, which seems to work more reliably:
55q 5l8 5l8 5rg 5rg 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7dr 7dr 7jq 7n9 7q5 7q5 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pj

Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

blarg: Elbirn,Chapuz,Zso_Zso