*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg416629#msg416629
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2011, 08:17:27 pm »
looks good!! im gonna try it in the trainer 1st!!

EDIT : its a little too risky for me! i kept  chewing my nails for the dragon but it didnt come!

fought against 3 fgs and lost all 3 as the dragon didnt turn up and i only had 1 upped hourglass in the battlefield! terrible bad luck for me!

ill try it again some other time when i feel a little more lucky!! :S
Try the slim version. You have more shields than what you need.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Giantfrog

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg416770#msg416770
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2011, 01:00:35 am »

EDIT : its a little too risky for me! i kept  chewing my nails for the dragon but it didnt come!

fought against 3 fgs and lost all 3 as the dragon didnt turn up and i only had 1 upped hourglass in the battlefield! terrible bad luck for me!

I have more than played my fair share of this deck and can honestly say, Numerous times I have either had momentum, Skyblitz, Or one of the other combo cards be my last card in the deck. The deck isn't just a straightforward eyes closed throw everything at once deck. As much as people might say its a one turn kill deck, It does require a little thinking. The fattest fatty deck I try to wait till I have atleast 30 cards left to draw before playing a shield and atleast around 22-20 cards left in the slim before I play my first shield. Sometimes this goes against the case and you get rushed faster than normal. It happens. The deck is good still its just sometimes you really need more than 1 glass so If you wanted to try upping your chances you could make the slim deck with an extra hourglass to up your chances of drawing it, Keep in mind it will alter your chance of drawing all your other cards, Either case often times I am stuck just about to deck myself outjust to draw my last combo card other times I will play a shield and then wait a turn taking damage before playing a shield again to just give myself more time in the match to stay alive.

Sometimes you get bad draws it happens either case I am hoping you start getting some of the fgs that pay off and you can start not caring and just rolling them down eventually.

ninetyfools

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg416772#msg416772
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2011, 01:02:33 am »

I have more than played my fair share of this deck and can honestly say, Numerous times I have either had momentum, Skyblitz, Or one of the other combo cards be my last card in the deck. The deck isn't just a straightforward eyes closed throw everything at once deck. As much as people might say its a one turn kill deck, It does require a little thinking. The fattest fatty deck I try to wait till I have atleast 30 cards left to draw before playing a shield and atleast around 22-20 cards left in the slim before I play my first shield. Sometimes this goes against the case and you get rushed faster than normal. It happens. The deck is good still its just sometimes you really need more than 1 glass so If you wanted to try upping your chances you could make the slim deck with an extra hourglass to up your chances of drawing it, Keep in mind it will alter your chance of drawing all your other cards, Either case often times I am stuck just about to deck myself outjust to draw my last combo card other times I will play a shield and then wait a turn taking damage before playing a shield again to just give myself more time in the match to stay alive.

Sometimes you get bad draws it happens either case I am hoping you start getting some of the fgs that pay off and you can start not caring and just rolling them down eventually.
Nice novel you worte there frog.  ^-^

Giantfrog

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg416902#msg416902
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2011, 08:50:17 am »
I love writing, I am an admin for a d2 server and I decided that it needed a guide so I took onto that. But if it involves writing I don't stop when I probably should and just kinda keep on going. Whether the info is actually needed or not. I always have lots to say but I guess opinions are always welcome no matter how its said. xD But thanks for writing novels lol. Maybe one day I will be putting together a deck of my own.

Also just doing my share of info about the deck since I have extensively played it well over 500 games total. As I have upped the deck twice and then some.

ninetyfools

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg417229#msg417229
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2011, 02:10:35 am »
I love writing, I am an admin for a d2 server and I decided that it needed a guide so I took onto that. But if it involves writing I don't stop when I probably should and just kinda keep on going. Whether the info is actually needed or not. I always have lots to say but I guess opinions are always welcome no matter how its said. xD But thanks for writing novels lol. Maybe one day I will be putting together a deck of my own.

Also just doing my share of info about the deck since I have extensively played it well over 500 games total. As I have upped the deck twice and then some.
I would like to see your deck that you make.

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg417743#msg417743
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2011, 03:57:49 am »
i like rainbows.. might as well be testing this deck...

which is the most profitable version? slim, fatty, or fat fat version??

i neeeeeed moar play, less skip :>

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg417755#msg417755
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2011, 04:35:34 am »

Less skip = fattest version. More profittable (i think) it's slim version because the game time is much faster. Also, you might upgrade the cards as soon as you can so you finally get the upped version. It has it's own thread in the FG upped decks.

ninetyfools

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg418094#msg418094
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2011, 07:24:16 pm »

Less skip = fattest version. More profittable (i think) it's slim version because the game time is much faster. Also, you might upgrade the cards as soon as you can so you finally get the upped version. It has it's own thread in the FG upped decks.
Actually in reality I prefer the FAT FAT version. The slim is faster, however it loses a lot more. Also maybe for extra protection, you can use sundails. Actually nevermind. All the time quanta is going towards the hourglasses.

Giantfrog

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg418510#msg418510
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2011, 11:45:38 am »

Actually in reality I prefer the FAT FAT version. The slim is faster, however it loses a lot more. Also maybe for extra protection, you can use sundails. Actually nevermind. All the time quanta is going towards the hourglasses.
The game times average out to be about a 1 minute difference or so, If your willing to play some games that take up to 5 minutes or more to win some cards then the fat fat version is your deck, If your about speed and just want to get some wins then the slim is the way to go.

In my personal opinion the slim although faster cant do as many gods and takes a bit longer. With the fat fat You spend some more time in game get some ems and can do more gods. The call is really yours and the farm difference isn't huge since its all about luck of the rng on who you will be going against anyways. Maybe start at the slim and build up to the fat fat unless you can spare about 1500 electrum after building fat fat. The 1500 electrum isnt needed but it is a nice cushion just in case you get stuck facing 10 gods in a row that you cant kill for some unknown reason... I get unlucky sometimes. Either case both decks work wonders. Although the fat fat has a better win rate slim wins faster so they about equal out and slim does earn slightly more profit.

Giantfrog

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg424716#msg424716
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2011, 11:13:40 am »
My latest venture with this deck was forgetting to put in a dragon and getting lucky enough to go up against miracle.... Using the ai's 24/24 and doing the combo off that is enough to get a win xD. Thank god for miracle being so nice to set up a powerful dragon. Better put it in before I forget.

oop123

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg428612#msg428612
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2011, 06:54:33 am »
My version +1 Quantum Tower +1 Heal

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55q 5c2 5mq 5mq 5mq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7dr 7dr 7jq 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

I just like having 1 extra quantum tower. I also noticed a lot of time you still have 80+ hp when the first phase shield was set up, so I added a Heal to help getting EM. It MAy reduce the win rate by a tiny tiny bit, but the EM is nice and tbh there isn't much difference.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg428782#msg428782
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2011, 06:03:33 pm »
My version +1 Quantum Tower +1 Heal

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55q 5c2 5mq 5mq 5mq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7dr 7dr 7jq 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

I just like having 1 extra quantum tower. I also noticed a lot of time you still have 80+ hp when the first phase shield was set up, so I added a Heal to help getting EM. It MAy reduce the win rate by a tiny tiny bit, but the EM is nice and tbh there isn't much difference.
Remember Electrum is gaines mostly in cards, not in EMs.

blarg: oop123,Chapuz