*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1175829#msg1175829
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2015, 11:44:55 pm »
Is that really Limitless Speed?

Where'd you get the sancs?
Second/third deck in the original post.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1175836#msg1175836
« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2015, 12:29:12 am »
Is that really Limitless Speed?

Where'd you get the sancs?
Second/third deck in the original post.

It's the second one fully upped. My go to deck when the oracle gives me Paradox. But Forest Spirit pet is OP
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1179807#msg1179807
« Reply #350 on: February 20, 2015, 12:21:51 am »
Which version is the best to use? The comments say the fatter versions, while Chapuz says that the slimmer one is the preferred version. ?_?
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1179820#msg1179820
« Reply #351 on: February 20, 2015, 02:07:09 am »
Which version is the best to use? The comments say the fatter versions, while Chapuz says that the slimmer one is the preferred version. ?_?
Try the fatty one. If you feel you tend to need more shields early than what you do, reduce some cards and try the slim one
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Arseface

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Arseface is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Baddest of the Bads
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1189900#msg1189900
« Reply #352 on: May 17, 2015, 11:34:14 am »
I've been toying around with using dials for stall in place of some of the dim shields. The results so far have been great. I've been significantly less stressed using this setup. There have been a lot less "god I hope I get a shield", and "I need to drop all these shields" moments.

Spoiler for Biggie Version:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55q 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5op 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 7dr 7dr 7jq 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pu

Since the deck costs a considerable 12 less  :aether and 8 less  :time, I was able to slim the quanta sources a lot.
I'm not sure this is the right amount of cards, but I stuck with this since I know your stall:deck size ratios are well tested. I used the 3 extra slots for 2 sanctuaries(EMs and poison soak) and an hourglass(since I no longer use the  :time on dials).

It still has 18 turns of stall. 6 from dials and 12 from dims.
The benefit of dials is
a) They're cheap, so unlucky early quantum rolls are less of an issue and you need less  :aether total by deck end
b) The AI loves stealing them, and they work while stolen
c) They double as a acceleration using a quanta type you're producing excess in already
d) You get a boatload of them, meaning less bad draws
e) They only last a turn, meaning less hand hogging

My dials are only recently upgraded. I started with the following layout to farm them.

Spoiler for Smalls Version:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55q 5mq 5mq 5mq 5op 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 7dr 7dr 7jq 8pu

This works about as well as the standard slim deck as far as I can tell, but I've considerably less than 100 games with either so don't hold me to it. There's probably some tuning that could be done. Possibly -2 dials, +1 dim, and +1 light pendulum. Biggest plus side, only 3 upped cards!
"Hard work might pay off in the long run, but being lazy always pays off right now."
-Too Lazy To Confirm

Offline Ghaladh

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Ghaladh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Restless Element
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1195192#msg1195192
« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:10 am »
I am loving this deck! Sometimes I lose against easy FG just because of bad luck with starting hand and successive drawings, but I get an incredible amount of EM. I played for a few hours and by selling the cards I win, I was able to upgrade some of those. Here is my current situation  ;D.

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55q 5lm 5lm 5lm 5op 61r 61r 61r 7dr 7dr 7jq 7la 7la 7la 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

As you can see, I added one more Electrum Hourglass, to increase the probability to get one ASAP. I am a newbie and I started with a little more than 1000 coins (I invested almost all of my savings to upgrade the Light Dragon and the Rage Elixirs) and in a couple of hours I was able to update all of the other upped cards you see in the deck.

Thanks for sharing  ;)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:32:15 am by Ghaladh »

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1195244#msg1195244
« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:02 pm »
The original one has 6 houglasses , 3 upgraded and 3 unupgraded ones  ;)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Ghaladh

• Restless Element
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1195296#msg1195296
« Reply #355 on: July 03, 2015, 01:42:05 am »
The original one has 6 houglasses , 3 upgraded and 3 unupgraded ones  ;)
I feel that 4 are all I need. Today I am on vacation, so I spent a few hours farming FG. That's my current deck.  ;D

Spoiler for Hidden:
55q 5ia 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7dr 7dr 7jq 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7la 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 8pu

I personalized it just a little bit, the better meet my exigences. I have a 100% win rate against almost all of the FG you listed in the first post. I am also able to put down, occasionally, Dream Catcher if I get the Electrocutor within the first 6 rounds. I still have problems facing Hecate and Decay because of their Steals that put me often in awkward situations, but I beat them 80% of the times.

I wonder which tweaks can be applied, if there are any, to successfully fight the FG that are still unbeatable by this deck. What about adding 6 Cloaks to protect yourself from Deflag, Steal or EQ? I guess there is no deck able to give a fighting change against all of the FG.

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1195342#msg1195342
« Reply #356 on: July 03, 2015, 10:20:47 am »
I wonder which tweaks can be applied, if there are any, to successfully fight the FG that are still unbeatable by this deck. What about adding 6 Cloaks to protect yourself from Deflag, Steal or EQ? I guess there is no deck able to give a fighting change against all of the FG.

They wouldn't help. The Gods can simply steal/destroy the cloaks and use their remaining PC on whatever you might have. Also, 6 of these will clutter up your draw and make the deck much more inconsistent, reducing your chances to win against the "easy" FGs.

There were decks that tried to beat most of them somehow, but they weren't that consistent in beating specific Gods. An example to this is ScaredGirls FG-Rainbow.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Ghaladh

• Restless Element
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1195347#msg1195347
« Reply #357 on: July 03, 2015, 10:48:05 am »

They wouldn't help. The Gods can simply steal/destroy the cloaks and use their remaining PC on whatever you might have. Also, 6 of these will clutter up your draw and make the deck much more inconsistent, reducing your chances to win against the "easy" FGs.

There were decks that tried to beat most of them somehow, but they weren't that consistent in beating specific Gods. An example to this is ScaredGirls FG-Rainbow.
Here lies the greatness of this game: there is no invincible strategy.  :) To each tactic there is a counter-tactic, each strength is accompanied by a weakness.

Offline Lastmerlin

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Lastmerlin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1213260#msg1213260
« Reply #358 on: November 02, 2015, 08:57:28 am »
First of all, chapeau to Chapuz for creating this deck. Your decks are truly the best thing you can use against FG when you have little money and few rares.

I used it quite a while and it won me lots of cards and upgraded itself over time. I also made some statistics, what card was missing this time (the deck is somewhat prone to enraging bad draws) when I lost and tried to optimize accordingly. I want to share the result:

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74a 7dr 7dr 7gq 7gq 7jq 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

Some comments:
- I found that the fattier decks diluted the dimshield chain too much, but the slim version is just too fragile. Hence this is a compromise between the slim the fat version.
- Three hourglasses are even for the slim version too few. I used four here, because this balanced the *death by missing hourglass* against other reasons of failure.
- Two sancs are sufficient. I experienced that the fat versions have far too much sancs and no quanta to play them all. In my opinion, you should not try to outheal the FG damage (even with 6 sancs often impossible), but just buy a few more turns before playing the shields and possibly get an EM. Two in deck and often playing only one is enough for this purpose.
- Two purify: I believe I haven't seen anyone proposing a second purify, but its immensely useful. Against the poison gods this really saves you (while 1 purify often hides and lets you die) and against the other, this complements the healing by the sanctuaries (and does not use the light quanta in contrast to the sanc)
- I took two towers out after upgrading, so put 2 back in for unupped
- I had three light pendulums before upgrading. Two pends now means not to play sanc if the come really late. The benefit is a smaller deck, that gives the real key cards faster.

Offline Pkmn31337

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pkmn31337 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sombres..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg1248202#msg1248202
« Reply #359 on: October 07, 2016, 09:00:00 pm »
Just leaving the info that the slim version is far from 100% win. 100% em against miracle.

anything
blarg: